Namik and Directors....

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't get me wrong as I love Namik, but looks like he has developed a tendency of pissing off directors. First Aijaz Sheikh of EDKV and now Prateek Shah. If he keeps this behavior, it will become difficult for him to find work in future Edited by Atonement - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In EDKV, the director was excommunicated from the crew. So nope, he has no such tendencies. And he's not someone who'll lie down to people's whims just to keep opportunities intact. So there you go.
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not only Prateek Shah but Donal also writes some pissedoff caption .
Both of them are promoting Vanya / dovik 
Sneha.ko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Behen Tension na le kaun Kya hai Kya nhi Sab dikh gaya End Main Shah ko mila "Babaji ka Tullu
Prateek shah apne last Show main bhi yahi kand kar chuka hai . Erica fans ne Uski Sahi main bajayi thi It's called K... 🤬Edited by Sneha.ko - 5 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shah jese swine , gud for nothing,ghatiya, backstabber director se panga lena is all gud.. although i do believe its somethingshah's jealousy towards namik n insecurity..history says he loves the other dude way too much..

Namik ki rozi roti ki fikar behen tm mut karo... karma bhi exist karta hai dunya main..
PS shah ka naam itni izzat deserve nahi karta.. the list of his doings is never ending bt yea y wud u care to see something else wen the whole point is to mudslinging namik only..😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
EDKV had two directors , Ranjith and Aijaz. After whatever creative difference it was, the producer Mr. Jha and his wife, creative directors Tarunima and Uday, the other director Ranjith, and all of the cast and crew posted with Namik for pics and stood by him. He was present in both EDKV farewell dinner as well as EDKV first anniversary get together. And on the other hand Aijaz left the show in end week when it was the most tough time for the show. When Tarunima and Nikita were ill and they had to shoot last epis in a weeks time. At that time Namik had stood for the show...almost every scene had Namik in it and he shot for 18-20 hours everyday to fill up for Niki's absence. This tells a lot about who was who. 

As far as EDT is concerned I am shocked Namik reacted after so long 😆 The kind of partiality that has been thrown around, I salute his patience as a person. But even after that the whole cast and Prateek Sharma posted praise for him, is still liking posts about #WeLoveYouNamik trend  Which tells whatever happened was trivial and Shah only blew it out of proportion. Because if really Shah was right, cast and producer will not mention and support Namik...because already all of them are a big group, and they didn't need to entertain a guy who was supposedly acting snobbish. 

So either Namik has to be some super powerful guy that he fights with directors yet everyone loves him or may be just may be, he is a reasonable, nice, professional guy, but who won't take anything unprofessional from people 😊 

And despite all this Namik has already said, He will not bow down to someone's unreasonable fancies as far as work is concerned. He is a thorough professional and expects the same. He was not, is not and will never be a people pleaser. So yeah, he gives a f**k! And so do we 

Edited by _symphony - 5 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
And yes, before judging Namik, I would judge a guy who tries to rob off someone from his hardwork/contribution at a professional level. And when people speak against it, he disables his comments. Shah acted as the highest order of a jerk first by trying to prove the show was his property and then the highest order of a coward by disabling comments. Even if he comes across as too headstrong , Namik holds his ground with pride. Namik didn't try to rob off anyone of their hardwork, didnt speak anything against anyone, and rather the one who did , made a fool of himself 😆 Edited by _symphony - 5 years ago
HappyLibran1910 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

symphony :) Mallika   👍🏼 👏 👏 has said it all !! + 10000

Wld never call these wannabes directors who ride on cheap publicity gimmicks, unprofessional attitude, zero professional ethics !! and who think no end of themselves 😆

Aijaz and Prateek fall under the same category 😡 cowards who dare to post or create drama but on being questioned disappear !!

This show had a lot of potential, stellar cast ( quite a few popular good actors) , huge fandoms , a decent plot to start with and of course the so called brotherhood publically displayed !!

My POV of view not gonna exp anything to anyone
😊Edited by HappyLibran1910 - 5 years ago
edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Namik is loyal to his profession. I am sure  that there is no fault on him. People want to know about the directors please see the previous articles  of them especially director of EDT .Edited by edkvf - 5 years ago
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What exactly happened between shah and Namik that you people are discussing. Sorry been out of touch so no clue what's going on.