Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

res
unresed

armaan convo with billy and gang was just superb...haha i just loved hiw billy said shanky pagal hai 😆

rahul knws everything yaar... haha armaan ka ring apne sath rakhne ka reason is just 😃 haha bechara armaan ridhima k darr se ring kahi pe rakh v nhi sakta... 😆

arghhh this neha 😡 really girl??? sb kuch sunne k baad v u thought this??? 🤢 seems lyk u wanted to believe what u want... baki sab kuch v kahe u gone blind 😕

"Listen to me, Neha, and listen good. That girl out there, Riddhima? Jiske baare mein tum yeh sab keh rahi ho? She's my life. Zindagi hai meri. Bohot pyaar karta hu main usse. Itna jitna maine kabhi kisise nahi kiya. I love her more than anything else in the world. Meri duniya us hi se shuru hoti hai aur uspe aake khatam ho jaati hai. Jaan hai woh meri. Jitni mohabbat usse ki hai, phir kabhi kisise nahi karunga.
and here comes my fab part

and their little moment in kitchen ❤️
hahahha whenever i read anything lyk armaan is helping ridhima in kitchen the first thing I remember AR(kajen) kitchen scene on shubhankar kirti's marriage.. the way my baby was makings atta's dough

Billy toh hai hi moohphat. Bas, bol diya usne! LOL. Woh dialogue likhne mein mujhe itna mazaa aaya na, kya batau! Armaan ko bhi lagta hoga, lekin woh kabhi bolta nahi kyuki unki kuch zyada hi respect karta haina, isliye. :p

Rahul ko toh hamesha sab pata hi hota hai. Yeh, Armaan ko bhi koi chahiye hota haina, sab ugalne. Toh Rahul hi toh hai uska one stop shop for all this. :p
Ridz ke darr se toh Armaan kya kuch nahi karta, toh ring chupaana toh ab normal hai. :p

Neha is an idiot aur usko sunake mujhe bohot hi zyada achcha laga!! Hayye, dil ki tamanna poori ho gayi!

Whenever I think of AR in the kitchen, mujhe bhi hamesha KaJen ka "Aata Scene" hi yaad aata hai. That scene is absolute purrfection. Matlab, the love I have for it is unmatched! <33333
Usse scene ko itni baar dekha haina, kya batau! Yeh wala scene likhne se pehle bhi dekha tha! :p

Ab aapko chapter pasand aaya, humein badi khushi hui!
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Billy toh hai hi moohphat. Bas, bol diya usne! LOL. Woh dialogue likhne mein mujhe itna mazaa aaya na, kya batau! Armaan ko bhi lagta hoga, lekin woh kabhi bolta nahi kyuki unki kuch zyada hi respect karta haina, isliye. :p

Rahul ko toh hamesha sab pata hi hota hai. Yeh, Armaan ko bhi koi chahiye hota haina, sab ugalne. Toh Rahul hi toh hai uska one stop shop for all this. :p
Ridz ke darr se toh Armaan kya kuch nahi karta, toh ring chupaana toh ab normal hai. :p

Neha is an idiot aur usko sunake mujhe bohot hi zyada achcha laga!! Hayye, dil ki tamanna poori ho gayi!

Whenever I think of AR in the kitchen, mujhe bhi hamesha KaJen ka "Aata Scene" hi yaad aata hai. That scene is absolute purrfection. Matlab, the love I have for it is unmatched! <33333
Usse scene ko itni baar dekha haina, kya batau! Yeh wala scene likhne se pehle bhi dekha tha! :p

Ab aapko chapter pasand aaya, humein badi khushi hui!

khushi huyi na??? toh TDBU ka update de de
haha always loved billy and shanky scenes... shanky ka kabhi kabhi funny sides dekhne ko milta tha hume...
i even loved those shanky armaan scenes when armaan was trying to pataofying his sasurji
DMGThings thumbnail

i just noticed ur dp ❤️

*grins*
DMGThings thumbnail

khushi huyi na??? toh TDBU ka update de de
haha always loved billy and shanky scenes... shanky ka kabhi kabhi funny sides dekhne ko milta tha hume...
i even loved those shanky armaan scenes when armaan was trying to pataofying his sasurji

Hahahaha. Likhne toh de TDBU, fir update karungi!

Yes, Shanky Billy scenes were always awesome!! I loved them so much!

And that scene in which Shanky called Armaan to the morgue after he accepted his and Riddhima's relationship was the best.
DMGThings thumbnail

Abbe! Unres kab karegi? Teri wajah se itna fast fast likha, lekin madam ko toh time hi nahi hai!!
Prizi thumbnail

Hahahaha. Likhne toh de TDBU, fir update karungi!

Yes, Shanky Billy scenes were always awesome!! I loved them so much!

And that scene in which Shanky called Armaan to the morgue after he accepted his and Riddhima's relationship was the best.

hahaha even that tennis playing scene...
DMGThings thumbnail

hahaha even that tennis playing scene...

Oh, yes!! I love it!

And do you remember that scene when Armaan had come to live with the Guptas and they were playing charades? Kaise Shanky sided with Armaan when Nani, Paddy & Ridz were teasing him!
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hehe the way billy and ananya blackmail armaan to get married soon and propose ridhima thats sooo sweet really love their little discussion and their threat to armaan i always love the way you show ridhima's bonding with billy and ananya...
rahul opened armaan's secret and atul's drama with muskaan's full nautanki a complete gang masti and drama 
eagrly waiting for armaan's idea when he is going to propose ridhima 
armaan and ridhima sweet moment  during coffee remind me of their kitchen scene during kirti and shubhankar's wedding in DMG 

finally the most awaited scene of armaan insulting neha thats amazing completely izzat se bezzati moment i hope that now neha dont pull any more stunt to insult herself

completely upto the mark update with all elements in it and such a long chapter lovely
thanx for pm

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

hehe the way billy and ananya blackmail armaan to get married soon and propose ridhima thats sooo sweet really love their little discussion and their threat to armaan i always love the way you show ridhima's bonding with billy and ananya...

rahul opened armaan's secret and atul's drama with muskaan's full nautanki a complete gang masti and drama
eagrly waiting for armaan's idea when he is going to propose ridhima
armaan and ridhima sweet moment during coffee remind me of their kitchen scene during kirti and shubhankar's wedding in DMG

finally the most awaited scene of armaan insulting neha thats amazing completely izzat se bezzati moment i hope that now neha dont pull any more stunt to insult herself

completely upto the mark update with all elements in it and such a long chapter lovely
thanx for pm

Hello, hello!! I'm so happy you liked it!!

Billy, Annie & Ridz's bond in this story is my fave! I absolutely adore it. They're so cute!!

Gang moments are always so much fun to write, so I'm really happy that you liked them in this one! :D

Armaan and Riddhima's kitchen scene reminded me also of the KaJen scene from Keerti & Shubhankar's wedding. That was, after all, the inspiration for this one! I absolutely love that scene. So much!!

Yes, Armaan ne ekdum izzat se Neha ki bezzati ki!! Mazaa hi aa gaya! I loved writing that part. :p

Thank you so much!!
Prizi thumbnail

Oh, yes!! I love it!

And do you remember that scene when Armaan had come to live with the Guptas and they were playing charades? Kaise Shanky sided with Armaan when Nani, Paddy & Ridz were teasing him!

ye kaunsa epi hai??? bhul gayi... epi no bata or link de