ILYLTF #3 (Link to ILYLTF #4 - Page 1) - Page 37

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Prizi

i was literally jumping after seeing the pic... Both posted it.. and i was in dreamland for sometimes 😳

😳
Jo itne sab rumours aa rahe the about them not even talking anymore, achcha jawab tha!! Yeh Instagram pe hi sab kuch kar dete hai!
Remember when the last time some rumoirs had spread tabhi bhi Sha ne thode time mein hi Instagram upload kiya tha stories mein, Eri and Vidvaan ki pic! <33333

It was toh the best!

I'm waiting fr their marriage and honeymoon 😳

Hahahaha. Yeah. That's gonna be tough to write. Matlab, for the wedding toh I've thought of stuff, lekin honeymoon? Boss, bohot mehnat lagegi!!
The last two updates have been awesome!! No, actually all the updates are awesome πŸ˜†
But these reunion chapters are really fun to read,  the AR bickering, then Armaan-Nikki bickering everything is fun. :)
Finally, RM sorted out their issues n Atul-Anjy had a successful date.

Billy-Ananya really love Ridz don't they, sometimes more so than they love Armaan. Not complaining, I love them both.

Billy ka proposal dhamaka was superb. πŸ˜† I hope Armaan jaldi propose kare. 

I really really loved Armaan-Atul-Rahul scene, it was hilarious and exactly how it used to be in DMG. 

AR kitchen scene was lovely. The only problem is Neha, can't you kick her out?! πŸ˜”
Edited by dmgd3 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by dmgd3

The last two updates have been awesome!! No, actually all the updates are awesomeπŸ˜†
But these reunion chapters are really fun to read, the AR bickering, then Armaan-Nikki bickering everything is fun. :)
Finally, RM sorted out their issues n Atul-Anjy had a successful date.

Billy-Ananya really love Ridz don't they, sometimes more so than they love Armaan. Not complaining, I love them both.

Billy ka proposaldhamakawas superb.πŸ˜†I hope Armaan jaldi propose kare.

I really really loved Armaan-Atul-Rahul scene, it was hilarious and exactly how it used to be in DMG.

AR kitchen scene was lovely. The only problem is Neha, can't you kick her out?!πŸ˜”

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you're liking the updates!

I've had a lot of fun too, writing these! There's so been so many gang moments and AR moments!! All the bickering and teasing and having fun and just... Their friendship!! *heart eye emoji*

Billy & Annie absolutely adore Riddhima. Billy toh 110% loves Riddhima more than Armaan. Their whole dynamic is so cute and the little family moments that they have are just the best! <333

ArHuTul toh are my absolute faves!! I always adored their scenes together. The three of them pulled it off so well, matlab, dekhke I used to feel so happy! If the scene reminded you of their scenes from DMG then mission accomplished!!

AR ka romance toh is forever on-going. Kahin bhi shuru ho jaate hain yeh log! :p

Ab Armaan ne Neha ko sunaa diya na. So, don't worry. He's too much of a gentleman to actually kick her out of the house. Uski tension na lo.
Originally posted by DMGThings

Dekha kya?
nhi tym nhi mila.. bas dekhne wali hu abhi

😳
Jo itne sab rumours aa rahe the about them not even talking anymore, achcha jawab tha!! Yeh Instagram pe hi sab kuch kar dete hai!
Remember when the last time some rumoirs had spread tabhi bhi Sha ne thode time mein hi Instagram upload kiya tha stories mein, Eri and Vidvaan ki pic! <33333

It was toh the best!
hahahha always expect the unexpected from them... sometimes back i thought my ship sink... bt well now i guess there's some hope πŸ˜† 😳

Hahahaha. Yeah. That's gonna be tough to write. Matlab, for the wedding toh I've thought of stuff, lekin honeymoon? Boss, bohot mehnat lagegi!!
we are such laalchis na

nhi tym nhi mila.. bas dekhne wali hu abhi

Jaa dekh! Mast episodes the. Bohot mazaa aayega!

hahahha always expect the unexpected from them... sometimes back i thought my ship sink... bt well now i guess there's some hope πŸ˜† 😳

Maine toh nahi karna ship. Esp after KaJen. But yes, I admire their friendship. Matlab, unki relationship mein invested nahi hona. Baa dekhke thoda khush ho jao, aur kuch nahi.

we are such laalchis na

Ekdum bade wale!