Posted: 5 years ago
Hmm I liked the first episode...pairing of kunal and mauli is sexy...1st episode just describing the beginning of the story and the characters...more yet to come...gud luck to the whole team
Originally posted by Twenty1st

From whatever bits I did watch, mostly during the birthday after DDs intro; I don't reckon it's that bad. On the contrary, it was actually kind of intriguing, esp liked how they highlighted the two different couples. Won't say much on them now since they have mush more to show

As for the apprehension and the caution, then I don't blame you. The whole falling for a married man is a forbidden territory but best friends man is even worse. But DD has said it that this isn't a EMA based show so I trust her on that and plan to enjoy the show.
Hope that it's more than EMA as actors r saying.
Originally posted by TheMockingBird

Hope that it's more than EMA as actors r saying.

I am hoping for the same, i suppose human values come before everything hence the feelings. But i really like really wish this show to work for Drashti, she deserves it and hope its about her journey. As a girl i would like to see how someone from an abusive relation comes out stronger and better. 
It is good start
waiting for further episodes