Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
You and your acronyms, or whatever one calls them! PankHit is very funny.😆

Anyway, kids, don't fret. Alexander gets 20% or less of the screen time, on the average, so the Alexander-Roxana pair will get even less, as he would surely be shown doing other things than  billing and cooing with her😉.  It will not be like a full time romantic pairing between the leads. So  it should not matter too much. 

Keep your fingers crossed for  a fullscale pairing of your PankHit!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

I feel like a person who has been robbed😡On one side I am glad that they atleast considered to bring Roxana but the fact that we were this close to PankHit's onscreen reunion and yet missed out on them is infuriating.

Anyway let's see what Aparna does.

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
7tfs news waiting  for the track, 
siyarati thumbnail
Today porus will start at 8:30 pm only.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No, my  dear. I was once about to be sent there as Ambassador, in 2001, but  then they shifted me to the Netherlands. Pity. I would have liked to  experience an  entirely different culture

Shyamala Aunty.

^^Thanks for pointing that out Aunty.Morphine does seem to be the more apt option given the CVs' current state😆

Ah!! The small joys of life which we are getting through this one article about Roxana😆There is a saying,'Doobte ko tinke ka sahara'😳😆 So it's better to relish whatever small mercies the CVs are showing us.

What!!! Alexander is no more important than Shivdutt??🤪 I guess there is some problem with my eyesight for I totally missed out Shivdutt in the first motion poster,first look,first teaser,promos and montage of the show.All I could see was Alexander along with Puru.
I really need to get a new pair of specs🤔🤓Even the tagline of the show is Jo Duniya Jeet Ke Aaya Tha,Usse Khaali Haath Lautaya Tha

Yes!! That's a Korean actress in my DP😳
She is Jun Ji hyun who is one of the most beautiful women in South Korea❤️

I am going a bit off topic here but did you ever get to visit South Korea during your career as a diplomat??😳

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh... so finally the much awaited lady roxana is making entry!! great news indeed. Well I was not actually sure if they would even show Roxana... 
Well Aparna is a decent choice... I won't say the best but yes... considerable... Neverthless... nothing much to say before seeing her performance...
BabyHimavari thumbnail

I feel like a person who has been robbed😡On one side I am glad that they atleast considered to bring Roxana but the fact that we were this close to PankHit's onscreen reunion and yet missed out on them is infuriating.

Anyway let's see what Aparna does.

Udaas naa hoo adhi bacha... Humko pankhit phirse zarroor milega... 🤗.. yahan nahin toh kahin aur zaroor milega..
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

No, my  dear. I was once about to be sent there as Ambassador, in 2001, but  then they shifted me to the Netherlands. Pity. I would have liked to  experience an  entirely different culture

Shyamala Aunty.

Ah!!! Over the past years I have developed a deep interest in Korean culture thanks to Kpop and Kdramas.
Ek baar career set hojaye toh I would love to visit that place😉😆

Netherlands is beautiful too❤️Not that I have been there but I saw the pictures😆

I must say you are really lucky to have travelled to so many places
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

Udaas naa hoo adhi bacha... Humko pankhit phirse zarroor milega... 🤗.. yahan nahin toh kahin aur zaroor milega..

Riyu meri jaan 🤗
Yess I hope ki humein future main PankHit mile as leads in a brand new show 
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Riyu meri jaan 🤗

Yess I hope ki humein future main PankHit mile as leads in a brand new show 

It's actually good you know.. precisely Pankhit would have get only a milisecond screen space here... Those two have such soulful chemistry... that deserve proper screen space...
Waisey mujhe bhi jyada kuch hope nahin hain Roxana aur Alex ko le kar... At least roxana ki entry ho rahi hain yahin sab sey bari baat hain..😆😆
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If at all we get to see any romance, what sort of lover do you think Alexander will be portrayed as?
Just being a gentleman and courteous, or fiery and passionate like he is in war? If the scene between Hephaestion and him in episode 120 is anything to go by or even his despair at seeing Philip fighting for his life (before he discovered his true nature), Alexander is capable of a lot of tenderness and strong emotion. 

Either way, with Rohit at the helm I'm sure we'll have one hell of a ride. I don't expect anything like a Mirza here and it seems most of the forum expects there to be smouldering flames and fireworks when Alexander and Roxanna get together. We don't know if they will get much screen time but it would be great to see Alexander finally meet his match in the love of his life. 

Alexander's interaction with women, in general, have been really good on this show, except for the killing of the Priestess, which we know he never did in real life, anyway. He was even courteous with Arrhidaeus' mother despite the attempt on his life. I also loved how he respected the warrior in Queen Ada when they first met and treated her as an equal instead of pitying her in exile. It is said that when he conquered Persia, he forbade his men to abuse the women and actually organized mass marriages.

I am just curious to see what role, if any, Olympias will play here. She had to tell him to chase Puru and catch him! Is she going to have to do the same thing for Roxanne, or will she in fact not want the two to be together out of distrust? 😆
Edited by inlieu - 6 years ago