Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siyarati thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

Amazing how this piece of news has quickly lifted our spirits, considering the gloom and frustration on the forum the last couple of days. πŸ˜†

YeahπŸ˜† everyone is so happy.. Let's hope CVs don't let us down this time. Hope for the best.
Edited by siyarati - 5 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sashashyam

You and your acronyms, or whatever one calls them! PankHit is very funny.πŸ˜†

Anyway, kids, don't fret. Alexander gets 20% or less of the screen time, on the average, so the Alexander-Roxana pair will get even less, as he would surely be shown doing other things than  billing and cooing with herπŸ˜‰.  It will not be like a full time romantic pairing between the leads. So  it should not matter too much. 

Keep your fingers crossed for  a fullscale pairing of your PankHit!

Shyamala Aunty

Ohh my Aunty you here?! Meeting after a long time... How are you?πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you remember me... I am ria.. we met in CAS forum.. though its been months now,.. 

PankHit is the ship name for Rohit Purohit and Pankhuri Awathy... they played the lead roll of Mirza Altunia and Razia Sultan in swastick's another previous serial Razia Sultaan... Have to admit that I loved their pairing so much while the serial was on air...The serial had so many distortion in aspect of historical events, characters and so many others but their pairing actually hooked me to teh show till end... Mirza Altunia was one of the best character portrayed by Rohit who is now portraying an wonderful alexender in Porus..😳... Mirza was and still is one of our ultimate Fictional character crush(Telling it fictional cause they hardly took reference from historcial Altunia..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. In the serial Altunia was totally a darling😳and in real life he was not actually..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).. U can ask Ayesha aka for clarification..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... And even Pankhuri complimented him so well... they were not typical coochi cooing romantic TV couples.. They had plenty of soulful divine scenes together and those were seriously gem.. And this couple had such an wonderful background music... The sufi song "Mere Maula" they used as teh BG music for them was one of the best serial song in resent times I heard.. though they had their ups and downs and later the runing of characters and story line appeared like other serials.. but must say.. according to me or many others I must say... Altunia and Razia were one of the best fictional couples out of Swastick's Tv serial...

And now I hope I don't get danda for this long reply topic on Pankhit aka our AlZia.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. What to do aunty... The craziness of fan girl...πŸ€ͺ..
May you be in good health and peace of mind... Tada..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So here you are at last,  my litte Riya? I was waiting to see if you would spot me and recognise me!

Of course I remember you, child, and your holiday in Himachal Pradesh (have I got that right:?) as well. And all the Bengali  historical novels you patiently introduced me to, explaining the merits of each. You had a whole Bong literary appreciation  club going on my Chandra Nandini threads!πŸ˜‰  I still remember your discussions about Ulka in Kaler Mandira!

No, I am not going to scold you for this fangirling of your PankHit.  Is umar mein yeh sab nahin karoge to kab karoge?  I have somehow never watched  Razia Sultan,  though I was back in India by then, which is a pity. I must try and look at as much of it as I can manage online. I do not like that for the laptop screen seems too small and the audio is often not good, but I shall try it out just for  your PankHit,  to check them out!πŸ˜†

It is good to have you here, my dear, it feels like old times. But  my RA is very bad at times, and bad all the time. and it affects my fingers. Still, I try to post something, and I comment on other people's threads.

Did you see my short piece - these days my pieces are mostly short because of the RA -  Enter a Firebrand - on Ayesha's thread on yesterday's episode? I also did a longish historical post on The fate of  Roxanne after Alexander  on the same thread. It might interest you.

Well, let us see what happens tonight, jab naqab utarta hai!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

Ohh my Aunty you here?! Meeting after a long time... How are you?πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you remember me... I am ria.. we met in CAS forum.. though its been months now,.. 

PankHit is the ship name for Rohit Purohit and Pankhuri Awathy... they played the lead roll of Mirza Altunia and Razia Sultan in swastick's another previous serial Razia Sultaan... Have to admit that I loved their pairing so much while the serial was on air...The serial had so many distortion in aspect of historical events, characters and so many others but their pairing actually hooked me to teh show till end... Mirza Altunia was one of the best character portrayed by Rohit who is now portraying an wonderful alexender in Porus..😳... Mirza was and still is one of our ultimate Fictional character crush(Telling it fictional cause they hardly took reference from historcial Altunia..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. In the serial Altunia was totally a darling😳and in real life he was not actually..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).. U can ask Ayesha aka for clarification..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... And even Pankhuri complimented him so well... they were not typical coochi cooing romantic TV couples.. They had plenty of soulful divine scenes together and those were seriously gem.. And this couple had such an wonderful background music... The sufi song "Mere Maula" they used as teh BG music for them was one of the best serial song in resent times I heard.. though they had their ups and downs and later the runing of characters and story line appeared like other serials.. but must say.. according to me or many others I must say... Altunia and Razia were one of the best fictional couples out of Swastick's Tv serial...

And now I hope I don't get danda for this long reply topic on Pankhit aka our AlZia.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. What to do aunty... The craziness of fan girl...πŸ€ͺ..
May you be in good health and peace of mind... Tada..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You and your acronyms, or whatever one calls them! PankHit is very funny.πŸ˜†

Anyway, kids, don't fret. Alexander gets 20% or less of the screen time, on the average, so the Alexander-Roxana pair will get even less, as he would surely be shown doing other things than  billing and cooing with herπŸ˜‰.  It will not be like a full time romantic pairing between the leads. So  it should not matter too much. 

Keep your fingers crossed for  a fullscale pairing of your PankHit!

Shyamala Aunty

Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So here you are at last,  my litte Riya? I was waiting to see if you would spot me and recognise me!

Of course I remember you, child, and your holiday in Himachal Pradesh (have I got that right:?) as well. And all the Bengali  historical novels you patiently introduced me to, explaining the merits of each. You had a whole Bong literary appreciation  club going on my Chandra Nandini threads!πŸ˜‰  I still remember your discussions about Ulka in Kaler Mandira!
Yeah off course...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..our bong literally appreciation club...Glad u remembered..

No, I am not going to scold you for this fangirling of your PankHit.  Is umar mein yeh sab nahin karoge to kab karoge?  I have somehow never watched  Razia Sultan,  though I was back in India by then, which is a pity. I must try and look at as much of it as I can manage online. I do not like that for the laptop screen seems too small and the audio is often not good, but I shall try it out just for  your PankHit,  to check them out!πŸ˜†

LOlz.. aunty,.. If u are interested to see Pankhit... then U don't need to cover the whole serial i will inform u about some eps...and taht would be enough... If u have developed Admiration for Rohit's acting here then u will Love him in Razia Sultan too.. 

It is good to have you here, my dear, it feels like old times. But  my RA is very bad at times, and bad all the time. and it affects my fingers. Still, I try to post something, and I comment on other people's threads.
Take care aunty... Just do as U feel comfortable...

Did you see my short piece - these days my pieces are mostly short because of the RA -  Enter a Firebrand - on Ayesha's thread on yesterday's episode? I also did a longish historical post on The fate of  Roxanne after Alexander  on the same thread. It might interest you.
I was not much active in Porus forum precisely... Had been silent members... and left in middle too as I lost the interest in show.. became active after long... and started checking out posts... I will check all ur posts for sure..

Well, let us see what happens tonight, jab naqab utarta hai!

Shyamala Aunty