Thank you so much sree๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I prefer library romance more๐Ÿ˜‰
Ishh.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Loved it very much...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sameer humesha ki tarah angry young man mood main๐Ÿ˜†
Aur humare naina humesha ki tarah book kholke apne he khayaloo main magan ๐Ÿ˜†

Sameer ka angry young man wala look bohot hot hota hai...aur yanha to woh bechare naina pe toot pada..lol..โ˜บ๏ธ

Abhi agar mujhse yeh upekha hai ki main aur ke liye nahi bolungi to tum galat hao..๐Ÿ˜†
I'm too lalchi...abhi aese he acche acche hot ideas ke sath aate rehna๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Bluebee - 5 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There is only one kind of shock worse than the totally unexpected: the expected for which one has refused to prepare..
Beautiful Shreya.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  The build up was really intense and nostalgic.The brooding angry eyes and the guilt filled subtle eyes when clash ,it is bound to be a conflagration.

The narrative has an ample scope of delving deeper for intense meanings.Ahh!I loved this.

Keep coming with your best.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks for the PM.

With love-
Minu

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Wow Shreya! I was thinking from a long time if you too write...I couls see it in your comments...n I was proven right :) 

Thank you so much for a trip down the memory lane here...the familiar behenji n fights...the shoe stealing incident...Since the slap precap recently, all I could think of was an angry Sameer n an irate Naina...what if after both slap each other n their frustations are vented out, Sam isn't able to take it anymorwe, pulls her to himself n kisses her straight on her lips, oblivious to the gang watching them...I know, too far-fetched a romance for our innocent show, but then no tax on imagining hehe...so when I started reading this, especially an angry Sameer n Naina, n then Sameer tripping over her, you can imagine what exactly would I've thought...hehe...so yeah tad bit disappointed, but I know you'll come up with an OS on a proper kiss too someday hehe...I really liked how Sameer's lips accidentally touched her neck n he felt it...the emotions reflecting in both the eyes were the same...the behenji and Salman are in love...I would actually like to read this as a story on what happens next...you can explore the back story too if you want...only if you find the idea worthwhile! 
Loved this piece n interested to read more Samaina stuff from you dear! ๐Ÿค—

Love,
Sur

Thank you so much Surbhi di๐Ÿ˜ณ
You are so sweet, you believe I could write๐Ÿค—Such motivation do wonders..
The idea is not bad at all๐Ÿ˜‰
Both of them gets affected by every single action of each other's but well, both of them having a lot of misunderstandings doesn't allow their mind to wander on that unknown region..
Well, I know you have the right to be a little dissapointed but I haven't written for so long and I had become quite rusty so I didn't want to start with something heavy and needs detailing, the kiss I mean๐Ÿ˜‰
This was meant to be an OS but you can surely expect more works from me on our dear couple...๐Ÿ˜ณ
AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Thank you so much Muskan!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am glad that this OS could be worth your excitement..!
Well, I was hibernating๐Ÿ˜‰ now when I am back,  I hope I get many more ideas to write more..
I have always written drabbles that too in first person narration so this was little hard but I am planning to continue the third person narration only as it gives the writer the freedom to express anythING about the story..

It definitely did...and I'm sure all your other stories will continue to increase the excitement within us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Back with a bang, isn't it? 
I'll definitely read your drabbles...yay SamAina stories! 

I completely agree, third person narration gives the liberty to explore various perspectives while first person narration allows the writer to relate to the character ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Muskan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PehliDafaHai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radkam

Though looking forward to college romance, school is aakhon aakhon mei romance is still my fav! U picked the perfect situation to start the 2-sided fire!

Thank you so much Radhika๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am looking forward to the college too..
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

It was so good it almost reminsiced school day memories you wrote a story based on initial episodes liked it very much ... I wish u could add more to it may be make it 2 shot 

Thank you so much Suman๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This was supposed to be an OS but you can expect more of my works on our Samaina..
PehliDafaHai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Hayee Shreya, you write so exceptionally well

Why is your first SamAina story so late?? Plzz keep writing more on our lovely couple

Thank you so much Anji๐Ÿ˜ณ
Well, I haven't written for so long, just started again..will surely do๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shreya that was awesome work.  Do continue writing.  Don't stop here.  We need more updates.  Wonderful.
aman.bindra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shreya! Beautiful story. You made school days alive again! 
Loved the anger turning into unknown emotion with Sameer. And Naina's reaction was Soo apt!! Super cute. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you foe the PM!