Samaina OS- The Unexpected Kiss

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello my dear besties and forumwasis! I have come up with a simple OS. Although writing is not new to me at all, third person narration is. I hope you guys like it and I would love to read your thoughts. Constructive criticisms are most welcome.

This OS is dedicated to Sona07 a.k.a Sona who had just turned Goldie yesterday and is one of my besties here. This one is for you dear! πŸ˜ƒ 

- Shreya

The Unexpected Kiss

He was furious. 'Howdare that Behenji!?' His thoughts repeatedly provoked him for a confrontation.Pankaj who was ready for another round of squabble cowered away seeing Sameeralready infuriated.

He entered theschool library swiftly and looked around to see if Rakesh sir was present lesthe got into trouble. Again. The conversation with Munna echoed in his mind, allthe teachers would be attending the staff meeting conducted after lunch.

He smirked, today hewould teach Naina a lesson. The innumerable complaints she had been filing against him was testing his patience and today, it finally broke. He had overheard a girl gossiping how he had stolen her shoes. "The incident was just between us, the Behenji would have certainly told the other girls.", he muttered to himself, disgusted on how she was grabbing attention through him. 

On the other side, Naina was sitting at the farthest corner of the library, lost in her own world as the math problem in front of her was long forgotten. 'What would he bethinking?', she thought remorsefully as her mind drifted back to the periodbefore lunch. A girl had asked her how she had got her shoes back and she had accidently revealed that Sameer gave her. She knew it would be some news for all the gossipmonger but she wasn't aware of how they would be twisting the words too. But then again, she never understood why every single thing about Sameer affected her, why did she feel guilty after complaining him that day, she was irritated of being unable to decode this mixed feelings.

"Naina!", a cold voice disturbed her from her thoughts and she looked back, confusedly but her face instantly returned back to irritation seeing the owner of the voice.

"Naina, we need totalk!", he called out a little louder. She took a sharp breath and her heartthumped fastly, shocked by the change in his voice. It was different. Sameerwas annoyed at her no response.

"Is it your hobby to complain me and spread gossips about me, my every single action?", he said, getting angrier but his eyes instantly softened when she flinched. Whatever itis, he neither couldn't hate her nor stay angry at her for a long time.

Naina scolded herself for letting his words affect her, thinking about him in a differentmanner. 'What did you think? He is not even a hero in the films, forget princecharming!' Her mind mocked her foolish thoughts she had yesterday night.

She took a deep breath,turned back and glared at Sameer raising her hand in a defensive manner, "Listen.Don't. Just don't bother."

His eyes instantly fellon her hands. The hands challenged him as if not to go near her, he felt. He just couldn't help but take big strides towards her but then it all happened suddenly and unexpectedly. He tripped forward onto Naina who instead fell backon the table, behind her.

She gasped as she felt a hot breath on her neck then a tender brush of the lips where his breath just tickled her. Burning as they make contact with her skin, making way for apossible inferno. He felt a wave of pleasure running through his entire body,her natural scent intoxicating him. He pulled his face back, slowly opening his eyes but was unable to withdraw himself from the proximity with her. He finally mustered up the courage to look at her eyes to meet with an emotion he couldn't name but was sure his eyes reflected it too.

Edited by Mayashika - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shreya... First of all congratulations on your first story on this forum...!! πŸ€—

About the story, when I read the title I thought it must be based on the college track and a bold Naina... but it was completely different...Wow...!! πŸ˜ƒ

I don't think we have any stories that imagined intimacy, expected or unexpected, during that stage of the show... I mean, who would think stealing shoes would lead to any intimate situation... But, this is so perfectly presented...

Sameer went there with the intention of teaching her a lesson, instead was taught something be never expected - an emotion that he couldn't yet name.

I loved the section where she raised her hands defensively and Sameer felt those hands were challenging him... Its a natural action, the girl fantasizes about him, so she is scared of being near him... He was feeling disgusted one moment, and tender the next, and challenged the immediate next... It was like Naina caused some emotional switches to turn on and off in him... πŸ‘πŸ‘

And lastly, the trip and fall... Oh man... You know how vivid my imagination is and I completely melted on this scene... The first soft touch on her delicate neck... the sweetest spot for a woman... I wouldn't have minded if he had lingered a bit, unexpectedly, like he just had to... But I loved how he didn't immediately pull back completely... He couldn't... He had to see her face up close... πŸ˜³

All in all, good work...! And now that you have started, please don't stop...  πŸ˜Š

I have an idea, if you want, you could convert this into a series of OS, titled "Unexpected Encounters" - how they yearn, but stay far, but destiny plays a role and they are pulled towards each other through unexpected situations... πŸ˜³

Love,
Mou

Edited by moumita04 - 5 years ago
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for late commenting dear..  I was busy with shipping πŸ˜†
It's ur first story? Nahhh.. u hv written it perfectly yrr.. superb sach..

So u picked up that shoe incident.. gonna see school romance that's would b too gud ..

Make it ff na.. plz..

Edited by dreamyp - 5 years ago
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mou ye acchi bat nh h.. me itti khush ho gyi ki 1st commnt is ine then saw your res n my heart broken uhu uhu😭😭
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Unres πŸ˜³
Kya baat hai Shreya superb πŸ‘
Bhout pareshan hota tha Sameer us time Naina se πŸ˜† reflected here same πŸ˜‰
Bechari Naina Bina kuch liye bhout kuch ho jata hai usse πŸ˜†
Angry birds ke beech me unexpected kiss πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
Loved it! 
Awesome it was.
Edited by Anmol333 - 5 years ago
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dreamyp

Mou ye acchi bat nh h.. me itti khush ho gyi ki 1st commnt is ine then saw your res n my heart broken uhu uhu😭😭

Aww... sorry dear..! Maine pehli baar kisi story pe first reserve kiya hai... haha.. 
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh Thank you so much Shreya darling.. β€οΈ

Res
Will be back after reading πŸ˜³

Unres.. bohot time laga diya maine, sorry yaar guest aye the

You have written first OS and gave dedication to me.. There can't be any big thing for me than that πŸ˜³

First of all, a lot of thanks for the dedication.. I didn't expect this from anyone from this forum, that someone would do something like that for me πŸ˜ƒ

Yesterday we were discussing about your OS.. and we got it today, very fast ha πŸ˜‰

Firstly, congratulations dear for your first story in the forum πŸ˜Š

It was a beautiful OS dear.. Loved it so much!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

You don't know that, how badly I miss the word Behenji from his side.. thanks for that

He was so angry because she told the shoe stealing incident to other girls.. As he wanted to keep that thing in both of them, privacy isn't it πŸ˜‰

But she revealed it accidentally.. par Naina ne clarify kyun nahi kiya

Sameer was very angry with her.. He went there to teach her a lesson but something else happened there, which was not expected πŸ˜†

Never thought that, just shoes stealing incident we can get an unexpected intimacy between them πŸ˜‰

That kiss was beautiful ☺️.. Neck kiss is always beautiful than lip kiss.. As a girl, I will prefer neck kiss, it's more elegant

This is your 1st OS.. and you have written it so beautifully πŸ‘.. I hope in future we will get more stories from you πŸ˜³

Again thank you so much Sweetie.. I'm overwhelmed by your love β€οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Thanks for the PM dear

Edited by msdfan - 5 years ago
nonexisting thumbnail
Shreya its awesome 
Yesterday u were discussing about the os and today it here..great
Behanji i was missing this word alot 
It is proved that anything about naina affects sameer and vice versa
The way naina raised her hand and sameer thought she was challenging...that was so real
The unexpected kiss on neck was so beautiful 
Sameer could not pull himself all of a sudden but took some tym..
 it was a lovely os
Dear keep writing ur imaginations r too good 
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was an amazing os..
Reading the title i expected it to be a liplock but you suprised me it was something different and this made it more beautifulπŸ˜‰
Loved it...
Ankita.jaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi shreya thanks for the pm...lovely OS ...though I havnt read any of your other work but I liked this one
It was such a refresher. ..imagining intimate moment from the initial days of school was really a bold move from your end...and it paid of really well
I only wish it was a longer update...next time plz gv us more...as we are great suckers for good stories
πŸ‘