Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarun786 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Can you please post here, I never saw that promo

I am unable to post dear 
You can watch it on YouTube also and they are showing when advertising come or when timing come then also you can watch it on TV
Edited by Sarun786 - 5 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

YES THAT JALAIBI MAKING, 

KAHIN INHAIN HUMAREY AUR SHYAMJI
EPISODE 200
IPK WAS DONE AND WE HAD DRAGGING OF MAHA MU

COMPLETELY TRACK CHANGED
WRITER CHANGED
CVS LOST THE BRAIN
TENT CLOTHES WITH WEIRD HAIRDO BROUGHT IN
AND SHYAM'S FIASCO GOT BACK SEAT 

YET IN BETWEEN HE WAS TOUCHING KHUSHI EEWWW, AND SHE STILL DIDN'T SAY A WORD NOT EVEN TO PAYAL

IT IS CALLED SOAP, WHICH GETS WASHED EVERY OTHER WEEK...SERIOUSLY WE HAVE BABLI AND MAMA AND BAN GAYA IPK KA PAJAMAπŸ˜†

Totally second your words. The show began its worse phase with the introduction of kidnapping track. After that they literally wasted like 2 months showing Anjali crying for her husband! 😡

Babli, Masala mama & Shit-al tracks were completely useless in the show. -__- The writers wasted a lot of episodes just for these silly tracks, I mean there were so many more things that I wanted to see. 😭

@Red- That was simply eww. I actually loved how Khushi openly showed disgust whenever Shyam touched her (before knowing his truth too), and felt like killing herself when she was forced to make him say ILU.
But yes, these things are a big issue and even I'm surprised how she hid these from her own sister too. πŸ˜•
whiterose29 thumbnail
While watching yesterday's episode, I wish the show had some more scenes between Arnav & Akash. I agree the show majorly revolved around Anjali-Arnav after ArHi, but it doesn't make Akash any less brother to him. πŸ˜• Even on the new years eve we get their scenes... I wish there were some more to the list. πŸ˜”
whiterose29 thumbnail
This was epic-

Payal- Kya? Aapne unhe jaate hue dekha toh roka kyun nahi? Kaise bhai hain aap?!

*Arnav looks at Khushi for help*

*Khushi becomes speechless*

Arnav- (angrily) Kya bolun ab?

Khushi- Kya matlab hai iss 'kya bolun ab' ka? Kuch mat boliye... Aapka bhai hai jaake dhoondiye unhe!

🀣🀣🀣
Edited by whiterose29 - 5 years ago
The way they have shown Shyam's revelation ad the toxic moments of Khushi's agony, beautiful
Her courage and strength has been portrayed so so well

Now why didn't she tell?
Many possibilities and reasons
one is she never wanted to hurt Arnav first, because he was the one whose shoulder she leaned on, but even though he figured out that her finace did something yet she didn't tell but again i agreed with Whiterose why the hell he never tried to find out about her fiance? and what did he do to make her break down like this.

He was so jealous but still he never used his ASRish brain to find him
I think here the story goes Soap style, without logic sense, 

Originally posted by: whiterose29

This was epic-

Payal- Kya? Aapne unhe jaate hue dekha toh roka kyun nahi? Kaise bhai hain aap?!

*Arnav looks at Khushi for help*

*Khushi becomes speechless*

Arnav- (angrily) Kya bolun ab?

Khushi- Kya matlab hai iss 'kya bolun ab' ka? Kuch mat boliye... Aapka bhai hai jaake dhoondiye unhe!

🀣🀣🀣

🀣  totally clean bowled πŸ€£
He was defeated by Payal many times, the night after guest house she took her stand for Khushi and told him straight
Don't touch her, I said don't touch her
oh so you are Arnav Singh Raizada
This is all your fault
why are you after her just to see if she breaks or not

i love Payal but again later all the character were flatπŸ˜•

Originally posted by: whiterose29

While watching yesterday's episode, I wish the show had some more scenes between Arnav & Akash. I agree the show majorly revolved around Anjali-Arnav after ArHi, but it doesn't make Akash any less brother to him. πŸ˜• Even on the new years eve we get their scenes... I wish there were some more to the list. πŸ˜”

Yes, he never even have a dialogue
They could have a nice second love story and their growth but nah
whiterose29 thumbnail
@Zoya- Payal & Akash, both characters could have been utilized in a better way throughout the show's run, whether as individuals or as a couple. But alas, it never happened.
And Shashi too was a wasted character, despite of he being the first one to know about Shyam's true colors. πŸ€” He was never shown recovering also. :/

I wish there was any such scene in IPK where we could see Arnav bonding with Shashi. These two men held great importance in Khushi's life and they were both equally pampering her, in different ways of course. But wouldn't it have been delightful to see them having chit chat over a cup of tea and even teasing Khushi's craziness? 😳
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Thanx for ignoring my terrible typos

😳

Yes..
IPKKND is running on Pak channel- h now..
Perhaps 7-8 episodes..
But I m following it on Utsav ...

ok got it <3 right now three four I think ways IPK is on
Pak, in thai, here in Ustav and in Spanish
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

They show when Aage dekhiye appear

ok I will see where is it