for

u

๐Ÿ‘

Thnx Sada dear <3

sorry made new one and got sick๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

The way he was looking at Leeza and then turned his head to Khushi is the most beautiful scene ever.No need to describe it.Some beautiful things must remain SILENT.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
he ordered Khushi to complete the shoot with three inches dress.I adored Khushi at this moment ,She is never too afraid to stand up for herself.Love and miss this fearless ,dauntless,and daring Khushi."Hum yeh kapre nahi phen Sakte" (I can't wear these clothes)

Very less people stands for themselves without loosing their self confidence... even though they r sooo afraid nd messed in the particular situations ... khushi is one of them... i love her a lot in this scene even though every one trying to insult & blame her,,, she stood for herself nd gained a lot of respect...

very few people have guts
Khushi is one of those who have guts, no lack of pride, she knows who is she and holds her head high

She puts all aside and wins hearts the way she is
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Today, Arnav stopped Khushi hearing her that she had to leave for her Sister's Bday.But in return Anjali's happiness and her husband vanished from her life...Shyam was bound to be busy in Payal's bday arrangement instead of being with Anjali...

Obsolutely true every action has an opposite reaction
the same applicable to Arnav ...

This was biggy, he has no idea he was writing his and his sister's destiny 
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank u very much for the pm dear. i m really surprise when my story thread pages went missing but after reading your note i get to know abt rules
Coming back to Bt ipk.. everything u wrote so beautifully i loved it so much
Waiting for next update
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ..

I CAN NEVER GET BORED OF WATCHING N REWATCHING THIS EPI..

I loved Arnav's cute confession in Ek Jashn..

Dil main kuch huwa tha...

ek dhun baji thi ..

magar na mujhe jan-na tha na man-na tha...

โค๏ธ
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wow...What an introduction! Aag aur Paani..Fire and water!๐Ÿ‘

Each and every word of yours is so beautiful!๐Ÿ‘

Yeah, a line was crossed in those moments!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Those lines of Arnav were so amazing...ek dun baji thi!dil mein kuch huwa tha!โค๏ธ

Loved your take on their different shades of emotions...๐Ÿ‘

In my honest opinion, he didn't care about Liza's coat but he got affected when Liza pointed at Khushi's inadequacy and his faulty judgement at Khushi's capability. He had that possessiveness that time too that only he could hurt her, only he could judge her, only he has the right to say when it concerns her...and he didn't like a bit when Lisa taunted Khushi and made all the hullaballoo..!๐Ÿ˜‰

Our Khushi is always fearless and daring...that's one of the traits that attracted Arnav to her apart from her craziness!

That was a taunt..tv pe aana tumhara shauk..!Yeah he knows what will hurt her and how to make her do things on his way!๐Ÿ˜”

But never in his dreams, he would have thought that the tables would turn and he would be the one dancing on her tunes!

Those orders...chup chap khadi rehna..palke mat jhapkana..that was so mean! I felt so bad when he passed such orders to her..she is also a human!๐Ÿ˜ญ

For the entire Rabba Ve, they communicated through eyes only. Loved everything you described!โค๏ธ

An eyelock which was full of passion and desire...I'd said this earlier too...I've never seen a hero looking at his heroine with this much intense desire...a raw attraction..his eyes were lusty which roam around her whole body...and that was too hot to handle!๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

And she was a vision in red..with a little bit fear and hesitation but still with a confidence to fight for her virtue, with a determination to keep her morals intact and also to perform her work without compromising her principles.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This was the scene that hooked me to IPKKND..and my all time favourite..most of my VMs would have this scene!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
That much I love it...each time I see it, I discover something new and I feel I haven't watched it earlier!โค๏ธ

The most cliched scene but the way it was shot and enacted, that made it one of the top scenes of our show!

Jitna bhi dhekhu...jee nahi bhartha!
Jitna bhi taarif karu..kaafi nahi!
Likhne ke liye lafz hi nahin miltha!

One of the natural performances by the actors I've ever seen!โค๏ธ

And I loved all your thoughts about my most favourite scene!๐Ÿค—

P.S. You may be feeling I am totally crazy...par kya karu?๐Ÿคช
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Suddenly a gust of wind blew her "pallu" off her shoulder while turning around .. & she moved to hold it .. only to be once again caught up in his blazing eyes .. The eyes which stood there devouring her ...

wooow

super description

i lover this scene a lot

first Rabbave nd first hug rain episode are very special to me...

Yes, his eyes were transfixed, he wasn't moving, or blinking, yes, he asked her to be statue and he was himself a statue๐Ÿ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Arnav turns back to look at Khushi one last time, the first of many look-backs these two will share during entire IPK. They always take the opportunity to look back at each other, to understand and gauge how their words or actions have been received.

Yes 

first return look because the great ASR forgot to breathe, he was lost, he forgot his challenge, he did show his greatness though and let Khushi have this pride and didn't push further to change clothese

I have  a question for you, 

If he has this feeling then why did he even ask to have small clothes or take measurements or these things when he knew nahin kar payegi, not just because he wanted her to leave.there must be something else too

He only asked her to do stuff which he knew she won't do it
and it will be her exit from AR 

But for her it was her self respect to help buaji,babuji, etc remember
she said that returning money to LG is just a token or bahana but she wanted to help buaji first then her mother cries when shop in lucknow gets closed

but did he want her to leave? no
he made sure of it 

by challenging her giving her 1000Rs...he said u r here and me too...
His ways are insulting as he is struggling with his own feelings , getting frustrated,

He will tell her this later if she wants she can do anything during payesh wedding in front of NK being jealous but here he is confused by his words and actions 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 23 and 24 

have been updated on the page 1

I will answer posts tomorrow , way too tired
I am writing after two weeks
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First Rabba Ve, oh my my๐Ÿ˜ณ
and then rain scene