Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 57 part1 
Arshi can feel each other presence and keep their memories even if it is harsh ones
Ha ha khushi in sr cupboard tomorrow arnav will be in his cupboard 
But is this asr happy seeing khushi in his room

sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 57 part 2
I hate this asr' s harsh words and I hate this over sweet shyam
He saw her payal but will never say he kept it safe 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

Arnav is removing his MARKED signs with anger, Breeze is still touching his face and his hair as he is remembering one face who he does not want to miss in a million.How she does not let him use his right to "Touch"her or to take away her distress.Her turning face from him is that what makes his blood boils in his veins and he closed his Marked fist .All this is unbearable for him.She did not let him explain his side and that is the last nail in the coffin ..he talks to himself

though he dont accept his feelings Arnav is habituated to khushi he love to be with her ... He always wants to  see  khushi & listen to her talks... When she is silent nd run away from him he does nt like that ...

underlined , yes
he was and he just couldn't breath without her
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Payal urges her to quit, telling her to forget the contract. Buaji insists,"Apne phoopa ji ki train ki tarah "dhar dhar' kar ke jana aur 'dhar dhar kar ke wapas aa jana"(Like your uncle go to office as fast as you can and come back soo too) hmmm Are you sure Buaji? That's how our episode starts today. It directly indicates what Arnav said to Nani "Jaldbazi mein kia hua faisla khabi sahi nahi hota"(Rash decision are never correct.)Tne same feeling Khushi has making this rash decision about leaving job.Her brain and heart has mixed vibes as her heart and mind is not getting agreed with that is she going to do now.She will get it later,yet in anger she is same as Laad Governor...

Its really true the decisions taken in angry will be obsolutely wrong...

Khushi heart z saying one thing nd mind z saying ... both r worried that they cant see each other again

Both, Khushi and ARNAV
THEY BOTH ARE SHORT TEMPERED
NEVER THINK
OR REALIZE
YET SHE WILL GET THIS EARLIER THAN aRNAV AS lA SAID
TUM TO SAMAJHDAR HO
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Delhi itni bhi buri nahi hai. [Delhi isn't that bad.

Which means, if we hadn't come to Delhi, how would you have met Akash? and how she had LG in her life...who was her savior no matter what...Realization is under layers of stubbornness...

true delhi gave her many memories ... both Payal & KHushi got their better halfs in delhi only...

Arnav z the savior of khushi in every situation ...& Khushi is also the savior of Arnav even though she knows that he didnt trust  her in Shyam matter she saved him during kidnap...

blue

many times, if he was there for her
she was there for him
kidnapping was personal
just for the two of them
every other matter they both were in together for their families
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

"Aap ke liye poori duniya se ladh sakta hoon main. Aap ko khush dekhne ke liye main kissi bhi hadh tak ja sakta hoon] [I can fight the whole world for you. I can do anything for you.]

True only for his Di he killed Khushi dreams...he behaved so evilly untill he knows the truth only bcz he thinks that indirectly or directly khushi is responsible for the failure of his DI marriage ... really khushi suffered his hatred & punishment even though she z innocent... & the man who did the crime is roaming happily & enjoying his marriage life ... Innocent is punished

I DON;T SEE THAT WAY THOUGH WHAT HE DID AND HOW HE DID TO KHUSHI WAS TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIABLE.YET ..HE WAS A MAN IN LOVE WHICH WAS BLOOMING...PUT ALL ASIDE, HIS DI AND EVERYTHING...JUST THINK OF HIM
A MAN ESPECIALLY A BOY ALWAYS HAS AN EGO...TRUST ME AS I AM RAISING TWO...TOTALLY DIFFERENT THEN GIRLS...HE WAS WOUNDED IN LOVE...HE SAW HIS GIRL BETRAYING HIM AND THERE U GO..HE ACTED THE WAY HE THINKS...TAKING CONTROL AND HE DID ...BY THE ONLY WAY HE THOUGHT WAS THE BEST ...NEVER THOUGHT OF HER OR EVEN DI...SLOWLY BY SLOWLY HE DVELVED IN HIS DI AND AFTER TALKING TO SHYAM, OH YEAH...NOW HE ACTED AND BARBARICALLY NO DOUBT

******This is the base of the story where Arnav will really do damage Khushi's reputation just for his Di's sake...Di is always at higher pedestal till Khsuhi wil replace it after Kidnapping...

true only after seeing Khushi risking her life to save  his life he changed & started believing Khushi...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

One day, she entered Sheesh Mahal in his den without Name and permission and caught up in his arms .. but today she entered in his den RM with Name (Her name is Khushi Kumari Gupta Hai) with His permission...DENALS have turned into undeniable emotion that grew into undeniable "Love". Magnificent but loop is not closed yet------

khushi into his life, mind & heart

He gave permission to let her come in.Love the way he calls her name "Khushi" like he owns it now.She walks in with chin up,he comes down the stairs with concerns written all over till they face each other.Her nervousness and panting make her clutch her "Dupatta" to fix.(Love this scene) and her eyes fell on her "Sacred Scar" along with him.
and he asks...

"Tum----- Theek ho?" (Are you ok)

Ilove his expression when he saw her after the incident he badly want to see her & talk to her & he badly want to defend himself... HIs expression showed his longing to see his heart ... the way he says Khushi is really Amazing & it touched my heart ...

She turns around and leaves with the filled plate without looking at or listening to him ,without listening him'without saying anything'ouch!'and he stood there with bafflement and astonishment'.'Hurt and pain is so visible on his face 'Yes Mr ASR she is the only piece in this world who can do this to you...LOL

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha tit for tat  for Arnav for insulting Khushi ...

Only khushi can do this to him bcz she z MRS ASR

ONLY SHE HAS GUTS TO DO THIS TO HIM AND HE LETS HER...HE LIKES THIS ARROGANCE IN HER
I TAKE THIS AS A COURTSHIP OF ARSHI

SHE KEPT HIM AT THE EDGE OF THIS ENGAGED MIND AND HEART'
HE STARTED FORGETTING HIS PAINS
AND KHUSHI STARTED TAKING THAT PLACE
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

"Tu hi bata mere Maula Tu hi Bata mere Raba'.

" Eik baat uss mein bhi hai to eik baat uss mein bhi hai.."

"Hai Dhoop sa whoh agar to wo chandini raat si hai..

"Youn jo bhare hain in ke kadam inhain rasta tu hi dikha"

Ilove this song

SAME HERE
BUT I LOVE ALL THE SONGS
NO MATTER WHAT
IPK MUSIC IS THE BEST IF U ASK
VERY CATCHY AND HEARTFELT
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

VERY NICE SADA DEAR ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

WOW!
So many Updates๐Ÿ‘

I will definitely come back to each one by one

The Rain Hug

The most memorable scene one of my the most fav.His care and hug like his own life is at the stake

Thnx Gallia dear how r u seeing u on and off
hope all is well