Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Btw this update was pleasant surprise.. totally wasn't expecting it.
Armaan was about to say "Basket".. And only Ridz caught that :)  I am eagerly waiting when he will call her Basket again!! 

Neither of them have actually moved on, have they? All those feelings n pain is still there suppressed over years, coated over layers of all the love n support of their friends.

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dmgd3

Btw this update was pleasant surprise.. totally wasn't expecting it.

Armaan was about to say "Basket".. And only Ridz caught that :) I am eagerly waiting when he will call her Basket again!!

Neither of them have actually moved on, have they? All those feelings n pain is still there suppressed over years, coated over layers of all the love n support of their friends.

They haven't. Both of them have tried. Religiously. But they've understood ki unke liye koi aur nahi hai.

Sadly, there's some time before he starts calling her Basket again. For Armaan, Basket was always Riddhima Gupta. And he dreamt that Basket would someday become Riddhima Mallik. So, jab tak he thinks she's Riddhima Modi, he's never ever gonna call her that. Uske baad hi scope hai. :p
KJLuv thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

They haven't. Both of them have tried. Religiously. But they've understood ki unke liye koi aur nahi hai.

Sadly, there's some time before he starts calling her Basket again. For Armaan, Basket was always Riddhima Gupta. And he dreamt that Basket would someday become Riddhima Mallik. So, jab tak he thinks she's Riddhima Modi, he's never ever gonna call her that. Uske baad hi scope hai. :p

Hmm.. i know. I can wait. Because once it happens I am sure it will be epic. It would be like homecoming.
DMGThings thumbnail

Hmm.. i know. I can wait. Because once it happens I am sure it will be epic. It would be like homecoming.

Oh, yes. Can you imagine how happy they both will be, once he calls her that? I mean, jab Armaan called her Basket again after the amnesia, tab she was so happy, toh ab toh uski khushi ka koi thikana hi nahi hoga!
Prizi thumbnail

Yeh Prizu ne sab gadbad kardi. This was a reply for Sara's comment. :p

😆 Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail

Phir quote kiya par kuch likha nahi! Whaaattt?
DMGThings thumbnail
^ chod rehne de. Baad mein aaya tera emoticon. Yeh reply likhne ke baad. :p
Prizi thumbnail

Oh, yes. Can you imagine how happy they both will be, once he calls her that? I mean, jab Armaan called her Basket again after the amnesia, tab she was so happy, toh ab toh uski khushi ka koi thikana hi nahi hoga!

seems like more than them we will be happy 😳
KJLuv thumbnail
Only Riddhima guessed a correct song written by Armaan.. That made me happy. :)
You know this only strengthens the belief that no matter how flawed and broken they are as individuals, together are and will be perfect and complete. :)
DMGThings thumbnail

Only Riddhima guessed a correct song written by Armaan.. That made me happy. :)

You know this only strengthens the belief that no matter how flawed and broken they are as individuals, together are and will be perfect and complete. :)

They'll be so very amazing together! I can't wait!! <333333