The Distance Between Us (Deluxe) - TDBU Outtakes [Track 6 - Pg 22] - Page 11

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by DMGThings

Okay, I just wanna say. That whole thing of Sid & Ridz hiding the truth from Armaan and Sid's mom was *the* shittiest track in all of DMG. Ek toh, after seeing how Armaan was doing all that to apologize to Riddhima, she should have told him. She had ample opportunities. And Sid should have told his mom when she was parading girls around, wanting him to get married. Chalo, agar nahi bhi bataya, toh canteen mein itna tamasha karne ki kya zaroorat thi? Why did Riddhima get decked up for a wedding? Why did Sid let her? Either of them could have spoken at anytime, but they f**king waited till Armaan was about to make Riddhima wear the mangalsutra. Like, SHITTY. SO SHITTY.

Agreed. That consummation scene was disgusting. Yaar, Riddhima and Sid had literally just gotten married. "Apni marzi se." They were both giving their relationship a second chance. They were on their honeymoon. And then, Riddhima & Armaan did this. Matlab, how could they?

Don't even get me started on Shanky. Effing shiz asshole he was. Ek taraf bolta tha, Armaan you're like my son, aur doosri taraf, yeh jaante hue ki woh Ridz se kitna pyaar karta hai, he asks Armaan to solve the issues in Riddhima's marriage. As if it was his fault that Riddhima wasn't able to give Sid the importance a husband deserves. Riddhima ke itna manaa karne pe bhi zabardasti dono ki shadi kara di. When they tried to divorce each other, cause they weren't happy, woh bhi nahi karne diya. And then, instead of sitting Sid & Riddhima down and talking to them, he placed all this responsibility on Armaan. Matlab, koi sense hai ya nahi?

Ohh. Armaan's past... Gods, it's so sad. Fudge yaar. Sochke hi rona aata hai. Yes. Armaan & his Jaan's reunion. Ohhh. The laughter and the tears. The happiness!! Aaahhh! I'm squealing. It's gonna be sooo good!

Armaan + Rahul are <33333
Armaan ke liye uske friends sab kuch hai. Aur bhale hi woh log usse na samajh paaye, he understands that there must have been issues jiski wajah se they weren't there. Waise bhi, ab itne saalon mein, he had Rahul. He didn't need anyone else. So, in a way, their betrayal doesn't hurt as much anymore, because somewhere, even if he considers them to be a few of his closest friends, they aren't as important as they used to be. Like, his Inner Circle. The place that used to be occupied by the gang, is now given to Rahul, Jaan, Tammy, Rohan, Shilpa, Karan and Sonakshi.

Riddhima is obviously curious, because she still loves him. But, ab she can't ask him directly na. And, she really wants to know how much he suffered. That's not something he's going to be honest about, Riddhima knows. But ab dekhte hain, if she is actually able to find something or not. :p

They're really totally made for each other. Armaan & Riddhima. <3333
I can't wait till they're back together. Cause I know once they are, it's going to be SO GOOD!!!

Hahahahah. Yes. Sid & Anjy have already started working on it. Because obviously, every bit helps.

Armaan obviously wants RaMusk back together because he knows how much Rahul still loves Muskaan. And after that lil display, he's sure Muskaan loves him too. Toh ab obviously, kuch toh karna padega na! :p

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're liking it.

I just wanted to punch so hard on Sid's face during that stupid track. How can someone be so coward and he wasn't even planing on spilling the beans during that canteen freak show.  like jo hota hai hota rahay. That was the most rubbish track ever. I never hated any one  more then Sid and Ridhima for insulting Arman's love like that. And that cranky Buddha is crazy. So o won't waste my energy on ranting about him.

Yeah I also noted Arman is still friendly with the old gang but not the sane. And it's alright because the wounds always lives a scar. And I love his inner circle. And waiting for RaMusk ❤️
Edited by sara.dmg - 5 years ago

Hahahahaha. Unka toh dil se dil ka connection hai. Hamesha rahega.

Yes. Riddhima toh is always jealous about the other girls in Armaan's life. Usse toh sehen hi nahi hota. :p

Yeah. Only Riddhima did. Usko hi yaad rahega na. I mean, Armaan didn't call her Basket that often in front of others, especially after they started dating. Toh they didn't make the connection. But, Riddhima ke liye toh Basket is very special na.

Haan, Muskaan mein thodi akal hai, unlike Dr. Riddhima here. Toh woh kuch naatak nahi karegi. :p

Yes. Shilpa ke aane se sab badal gaya. Huh. But ab, kya karein?
ummm kya karein??? well u can update early 😳
^ Sid & Ridz in that track were shitty. Not only did they make a joke out of Armaan's love, but also their own marriage.

Ek toh, I was so pissed that Riddhima did it. Sid toh theek hai. He didn't know Armaan. And, Armaan was a part of Riddhima's past, so it was her duty to tell him, not his. Ek baar ke liye woh chod bhi de, how could Ridz do this? Jaanti thi na woh, ki Armaan usse kitna pyaar karta hai? Kya kuch nahi kiya Armaan ne, just for her. Just for her happiness, for her smile. Sab kuch lutaa deta Armaan, magar usne toh itni bhi kadar nahi ki, ki kamse kam usse sach bataane ki himmat rakhe.

You're right. Itna saha hai, so it's bound to leave a scar behind. And his new Inner Circle is <3333

^ Sid & Ridz in that track were shitty. Not only did they make a joke out of Armaan's love, but also their own marriage.

Ek toh, I was so pissed that Riddhima did it. Sid toh theek hai. He didn't know Armaan. And, Armaan was a part of Riddhima's past, so it was her duty to tell him, not his. Ek baar ke liye woh chod bhi de, how could Ridz do this? Jaanti thi na woh, ki Armaan usse kitna pyaar karta hai? Kya kuch nahi kiya Armaan ne, just for her. Just for her happiness, for her smile. Sab kuch lutaa deta Armaan, magar usne toh itni bhi kadar nahi ki, ki kamse kam usse sach bataane ki himmat rakhe.

You're right. Itna saha hai, so it's bound to leave a scar behind. And his new Inner Circle is <3333

Yeh Prizu ne sab gadbad kardi. This was a reply for Sara's comment. :p
Originally posted by Prizi

ummm kya karein??? well u can update early 😳

Laalchi.

I hated ridhima so much at that time. Here Arman thought that she is mad at him for leaving her and was trying every thing to manaofy her, leaving no stone unturned. And she didn't even bothered to tell him the truth. Shittiest track ever.
Originally posted by sara.dmg

I hated ridhima so much at that time. Here Arman thought that she is mad at him for leaving her and was trying every thing to manaofy her, leaving no stone unturned. And she didn't even bothered to tell him the truth. Shittiest track ever.

Yes. Usse zara bhi daya nahi aayi kya? Aur kisi reason se nahi, at least insaniyat ke naate usse sach sach sab bata deti. I understand ki jab usne achanak Armaan ko Pune mein dekha she was shocked. Lekin uske baad toh bata hi sakti thi! Kyu nahi bataya?

Yes. Usse zara bhi daya nahi aayi kya? Aur kisi reason se nahi, at least insaniyat ke naate usse sach sach sab bata deti. I understand ki jab usne achanak Armaan ko Pune mein dekha she was shocked. Lekin uske baad toh bata hi sakti thi! Kyu nahi bataya?

I know i was so mad that i just wanted to murder the genius who came up this crappy idea. 

Hahaha. Yeah, they're kids. Jaanhavi and Tamanna are used to this, yaar. Tujhko kya lagta hai, when Armaan, Rahul, Rohan, Shilpa, Karan and they hang out, aisa nahi hota hoga? I mean, you've seen how they all are, not so much for the new entrants, but baaki ArHul & Shilpa kaise hain pata haina? So it's nothing new for them. :p

Ahhh. KSG & his eyes. Yaar, kya zone mein daal diya? *swooning*

Dekh, Rahul aur Muskaan ki story ia different. Rahul left because he doesn't think he's good enough for her. He still thinks the same. Toh, Muskaan will only have to convince him ki itna time ho gaya, but she still doesn't care about his "problem". I know you want Rahul to take an initiative, and really, that would have been good, but that's not something that can happen here. Hmmm.. now that I think of it, you are right. Rahul still thinks the same so uska initiative lena is not possible. Uss angle se socha nahi meine.. See thats why you are a writer n pretty amazing one at that.. U got eye for details 😊

Hahahaha. I haven't really decided how to get them back together. Matlab, how they get to the point where they're both in a space where they want it. I know what I'm gonna do after they both want it. Like, their reunion scene is fully planned. But before that, I have to think of something. Toh dekhte hain.

Originally posted by dmgd3

Hahahahahaha. Thanks for the compliment. Audit mein reh ke eye for detail is a must. :p