Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: moumita04

Aaisha... Glad to know ke ab tak jo exams hue woh achche the... πŸ˜³ I thought your papers were ending on Sunday, didn't you tell that to me? πŸ˜•

Han vo sunday ko ek main exam tha. Baki exams late the but go prepone ho gaye πŸ˜† Abhi ek exam hai, uske baad I am going on a vacation. Kashmir ja rhi hun to vaha net nahi chalta to vaha bhi kch nahi kr paungiπŸ˜† vapas ane ke 4 din bad fir exam hai. To you see life me Kya chal raha h mjhe hi nahi smjh aa raha haiπŸ˜†

I have read your comment on my OS... but I am lagging behind in replying to all comments on my several stories... Type karte karte bhi thak gai... 
Haha haan I can understand. Aaaram se reply krna, no jaldi.

Yes, I play guitar...Acoustic... but expert level nai... Kuch musical instrument sikhna tha so bachpan me harmonium and sitar sikha tha, you know Kolkata influence... and then learned guitar... πŸ˜Š HK me sirf guitar hai mere paas...
Oh wow that's awesome. Mujhe bas instruments sun na ata hai lol. You are one talented girl. Kaash Mai BHi kuch seekh leti bachpan meπŸ˜†

Tumko apna wala mile na tab uss bande ko YUDKBH dikhana... If he says it's boring, and the characters don't connect to him, and he cannot understand the dreamy expression on Naina's face, or the love lorn look in Sameer's eyes in Mt. Abu - then reject that guy... woh kabhi 'tap tap' and 'toh' nai samjhega... and naa hi romance samjhega... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mujhe Dekho vaise hi ab nahi lgta ki banda milega, aur aise criteria aur add kr diye to fir to ho gaya kaa'am πŸ˜† pr you are right jo banda toh aur tap tap nahi smjha usse ishq krne ka no fayda. mere to romance ki definition hi BBadal di h samaina ne. Aankho se romance krne vala banda chahie ab mjheπŸ˜†

See you still have scope... meri to shaadi ho gai hai... kuch kar nai sakte... When I drool over Sameer my husband tells me - dekh le jitna dekhna ho, ab dish to lifetime ke liye select kar li hai, menu jee bhar ke dekh le... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hahaha sahi bola unhone. Tm menu dekho hm menu vala item lene ki koshish krte hn

Oooh... You will be updating today... Good good... I will try and comment sooner.. πŸ˜›
Hehe I will wait πŸ˜³

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rucha21

@ Bold..

Ye perfect hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aaisha dekh lo..one more perfect criteria added to the list..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

mai kunwari hi rhungiπŸ˜†
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res... aaj hi padhungi... am determined... πŸ˜ƒEdited by moumita04 - 5 years ago
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aaisha dil le lo for this wonderful update dear ... Sbse pehle let me tell you the poem was amazing ... Tum mei bhi ek poetess hai it was really nice ... Aah i wish someday aisa koi mere liye bhi bole πŸ˜† ... I enjoyed their silent love moments in the last ... And yes sameer' s past u wrote was also very good atleast was logical ... Thanks for the pm dear
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res😭
Unres...

first of all so sorry for replying so late, but you know the reason na..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Now about the update..

The angry young man..Sameer Maheshwari..itna anger dekhke to koi bhi dar jayega..

"lekin dard baantne se kum hota hai aur har problem ka solution gussa nhi hota"...this line...kya likha hain aaisha..kudos to you..πŸ‘πŸ‘

So realistic depiction of the first hand hold, sameer on realizing the confused expression instantly released her hand..😊😊

Thank you so much for clearing the confusion about the sameer's past life incidences which CV'S vaguely and in haph hazardly manner were shown in the serial, not at least in my mind I am at peace that this was the sameer's past (Which CVS of the serial have failed to show miserably..)

Sammer's past is so dard bhara, that feeling of no one apna in duniya is so darawana, but sameer us daur me so gujar kar itna strong ban gaya hain..

Both have their tale of sorrows in past life that they can instantly to connect to each others thoughts..a well written characters..πŸ‘πŸ‘

kitna stubborn hain sameer, he didnt meet his nanu for whole 3 years..how could he..

Nanu's bonding with sameer was shown so well in serial, I miss Nanu in serial.

It's so soothing to hear/read the word Nanu...❀️.in your update..

Naina knows him in and out..how patiently she pacified Sameer and convinced him to talk to Rohan at least..sara scene najaro ke samne chal raha tha while reading..I can totally relate to it..

One step at a time Naina..abhi to Rohan se bat karlega..

The whole Sameer - Rohan scene played out perfectly..

"Bhai" ek word se hi sameer pighal gaya..

Buddhuram ka buddhuram hi rahega..Naina was right..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You have summed up their college life perfectly in those 3 paragraphs..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Naina's VO about pyaar said it all..❀️

All rounder Naina ne Main Co-Ordinator aur anchor ka Role bade acche se nibhaya with Sameer in her side and encouraging her throughout..

Last but not the least..Sameer's Kavita..❀️

Again great closure of the Update..

Pheww..done with Comment..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS - Apni Kavita aur shayari ki Gist save karke Rakhna..along with all the stories..

PPS - Ek index Bhi bana do may be below 01st Update..

Edited by Rucha21 - 5 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome one
I liked SamAina's talk about Sameer's past

Romeer bonding❀️

Please update asap
ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was just wow awesome n beautiful update 
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was such a cute update 
Loved the Sameer and Rohan scene...
Liked the way Naina calmed him 
Naina thought that Sameer is buddhuraam but dear Naina hamaara Sameer bhi aap pe first meeting se hi lattu hain
And for that poem Dil le lo
And thank You so much for PM
😊
_shweta98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved loved loved it.. it was perfect.. bahot hi jyada khoobsurat tha yeh.. 
Thank you soo much for the PM!!
Booklover94 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!Dil le lo❀️
I loved loved sameers backstory,how could they do this to chotu sa Sameer?πŸ˜•
He opened up to Naina and made up with Rohan!!❀️
Ladke Ko hamesha uski baat maani chahiye...
The poem was simply beautiful!!!yaar,mujhme toh poetry ka koi talent nahi hai,bas thoda sa padhti hun...I can't even imagine kitna time laga hoga likhne me❀️
 Toh ladka finally samajh gaya ki woh naina ke liye kya feel karta hai...
The very fact that they understand each other at such a fundamental level,they don't need words to express love..haaye...
Pls write about Naina meeting Rohan-deepika officially...they are going to love her too,just like their big broπŸ˜†
Ok,not exactly like their big broπŸ˜‰
Pls update soon
Love,
Viji