Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Okay Aaisha - I am here finally... Please don't kill me for being so late. 

Here's my comment for part 2:

What a soothing perfect part... πŸ˜ƒ

I loved the way you portrayed the restlessness of Naina... contradicting statements in her thoughts... Sameer handsome hai to usse kyun baat karega, and then agar baat nai karni hoti to number kyun maangta. Haha... I totally understand... Us girls can be complex creatures... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh, the radio thing was so sweet... Sameer must have been so desperate to talk to her, that he didn't leave out any way... the effort he put in made Naina so happy. I loved the message and the song too. 

Preeti caught on to her... ab ekdum se Naina khush ho jayegi to shak to hoga hi na... The sister's bond is beautiful, and you have captured it so well here... from her sensing that her sister is hiding something to her catching Naina with the cordless phone... And that shayari was perfect Preeti style...

kudos to you Aaisha... first part me Sameer ki shayari and ab Preeti wali... both were different, and both were perfect... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sameer is such a cute guy yaar... baat shuru hote hi tease karna shuru... he understood Naina was waiting for his call... and then wanted to make her confess that she was missing him... hahaha... you know I truly like Naina's habit of blurting out things... it just makes things easier for Sameer... πŸ˜‰

The entire convo was lit... I loved reading every bit of it... Finally, aap se tum pe aa gai Naina... and they will meet in Delhi... Yippee...!!! πŸ₯³

Dadi yahan bhi... I hope Samaina ke beech me naa aaye... warna main khud Delhi jaake use bomb se uda dungi... πŸ˜‘

You have captured Preeti's character perfectly... Her questions, her concern... all valid. And Naina is comparing Sameer to Chachaji... of course, girls always try and find ideal qualities in their partner that match to their father... and here Chachaji is that person in her life. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved it Aaisha...!! πŸ€—

Btw, how were your exams?

Edited by moumita04 - 5 years ago
MSK04 thumbnail

Part 3: Once again a fabulous part Aaisha... Sameer and Naina met... Yippeee...!! 

Okay, let me control my excitement and comment properly... πŸ˜‰

Loved the small detail you added on Bela fanning herself as well as the two girls... Just one line, but showed their relationship... Only a mother can do this, and Bela is mother to both Naina and Preeti. πŸ‘πŸ‘

The characters are true to their portrayal... Bela, Chachaji, Preeti all were so happy on hearing about Naina's results... and poor Naina, she was just started to feel happy when Taiji burst in...

Age old wisdom and elderly right is justified... but I don't understand how can she just destroy every bit of happiness Naina was supposed to feel... Those words spoken by her can shred anyone's heart... And to top that her own father is no less... Paisa paisa paisa... there's nothing else on his mind... πŸ˜‘

Naina's VO was so sad... truly sometimes being a girl child feels like a curse... It's not about un dinon ya in dinon... even in today's so called modern age such discrimination exists. Zamana bhale hi badal gaya ho lekin kuch logo ki soch kabhi nai badalti. 

Aww... Sameer was restless because he could sense that something was not right with Naina. And he wanted to talk to her immediately. Again, loved their conversation... They have truly formed a bond... how easily Naina told him everything that had happened. And Sameer had the perfect solution to address her problem as well as cheer her up. πŸ˜ƒ

It was so good to know that Sameer remembered her request... but of course he would remember... You know, I too love playing that song on guitar when I am stressed... πŸ˜³

Chachaji is a gem... the way he put her concerns to ease... and the way bela had defended Naina when she was an infant is amazing... The understanding between Bela and Anand as they shared that look, was perfect...

And finally, Naina is in Delhi... Dil walo ki dilli me ladki akela feel kar rahi thi... missing family... And angry on Sameer... kitne haq se gussa hoti hai na... πŸ˜›

Oh, that 'tap tap'... that has to be the best thing on Samaina followed by that 'toh...' β€οΈ

Mr. Flirt Maheshwari activated - aise ghoorti rahogi to pyaar ho jayega... Does he think use nai hoga? πŸ˜‰

Hahaha... Sameer collided with Princi and fell down... poor guy... college ka pehla din iska interesting to hona hi tha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eager to read more Aasiha... please update soon... πŸ€—

With love,

Mou

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rucha21

Res resπŸ˜›

Unres..

Aaisha..again dil le lo..
Kitni bar lun?πŸ˜‰

I am amazed and at short of words for this update..
Nahi rucha shabdo me comment to dena hi pdegaπŸ˜†

This was the most emotional update..tumne to rula diya aaj..😭😭
Hain sacchi? tmhe rulaya mtlb kuch sahi likha maine.😊

A perfect opening paragraph giving insights of the progress in friendship of Naina and sameer..followed by a realistic scene in any household of fanning by a old handhled fan and a cursing to a Bijli Board..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ˜†kahani ghar ghar ki, kahani har ghar ki. Thanks darling, I knew you would surely comment on it.

Naina to tumhari tarah toper nikali..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†Nahi mai kisi zamane me topper thi, naina aaj b haiπŸ˜†

I hate taiji..ye ilazam pe ilzam lagaye ja rahi hain..😑😑😑

Naina ko apni khushi celebrate karne ka mauka bhi nahi diya..😑😑

"Meri beti"...❀️..

Chachaji is her true father unlike Rakesh...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Han I hate taiji too. And I agree CChachji and chachiji are her parents in true sense. They are the best. I absolutely adore their bond. How could he let her daughter suffer?

Sameer was restless, he knew something was a miss..dil se dil ka connection jud gaya hain..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Han kuch ho rha hai😳

and what telepathy naina called at the same time when sameer reached to call her..😳😳😳

You have described sameer's anger and sadness beautifully along with the reasons..I loved how naina shared everything letting go of all her inhibitions..❀️
Thanks a lot Rucha. I was no sure whether I was able to deposit all the feelings right but your comment made my day😳

Sameer exactly did what needed to be done first compelled her to talk all this to naina and surprised her with Pehla Nasha on guitar..he remembered her khwaish...☺️
Han, sameer is a perfect bf material. Bande KO ldkio ko manane ke sare tacts pata hai. Aur kaun ldki hogi jo guitar se nahi pighlegi?πŸ˜‰ aur itna b mat sharmaoπŸ˜›

Whole naina-chachaji scene was so emotional..😭😭😭

especially chachiji declaring that naina is her beti..😭😭😭

Thanks for liking it sweetie. Chacha chachi to mere dil me baste hain

What a beautiful depiction of college campus and the crowd..😊😊😊

Loved the surprise by sameer..❀️

Ohh 2 tap pen signal..sameer ne clean bowled kar diya naina ko..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pehle hi din principal sir se panga le liya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Superfab emotional update..

Already waiting for the next update...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Surprise, tmhe nahi pata tha vo vahin pohnch jaega? πŸ˜† two tap signal has my heart. Pata nahi show me dubara kab use hoga. πŸ˜• han sameer ke gharnakshatra theek nahi hnπŸ˜†

Thanks a ton sweetheart for such a pyara comment😳
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

This update was so beautiful, Samaina's second meet jo tha!
Thanks a lot Shreya😳

They had become extremely close, this shows how their first meeting left such a good impression of each other on their minds that.. Agreed, both left a good impression on each other. In one meeting only they have started trusting each other. That's because they were their real self in front of each other when they first met. No dikhawa.

In their love story, when they are remembering these days, they should be extremely thankful to the phone as it played a crucial roleπŸ˜‰ haha right phone nahi hota to kahani aage kaise bdhti

Such an amazing occasion which was celebrating pure happiness can only be ruined by Taiji and Rakesh's harsh words...They are that kind of people who are sulking about never tasting success and won't tolerate when other s get it too even if she's your own blood..this is utterly disgusting.
Chachaji, Chachiji and Preeti has my heart❀️ They are Naina's true family, who will support her all their life.
Naina's voiceover on that incident was so emotional, the pain she always felt when her father didn't appreciate her success, I could literally feel the sadness rolling off.
I know right, Taiji and Rakesh are Rakesh sometimes cross their limits. And Rakesh is a disgrace to all the fathers around. But Naina has Chacha chahi and Preeti who consider her their own. They have my heart too. Chacha chachi share such a pure bond with Naina that their relationship doesn't need tags of parent and daughter. Dil ka rishta. They are the best😳

I would say, the connection is pretty strong too...the way Sam's restlessness was not allowing him to sleep..good goingπŸ˜‰

Naina's guide has always been Chachaji but this time the war between her mind and brain was for Chachaji and I loved how Sameer showed the light which ended at Chachaji himself, he will be her guide always! 
That scene thoroughly touched me...!
Thanks sweetie. You are able to connect to my writing, what can be a better compliment for me. And you understand everything so well yar. This is what I wanted to convey that Chachji will be her guide always but Sameer will help her reach him if she gets struck somewhere. I never want sameer to take chachaji's place. Rather I want him to carve out his own place in her heart.

Finally, Sam played Pehla Nasha  Indeed, Sam has started knowing what will cause her mood to get brightened and it had made a smile come across my face too..
Aaisha di, you have chosen a brilliant set up for her wish to be fulfilled!
So, feelings are getting harboured in both of their hearts and it's going to get more interesting!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Oh yes, Sameer definitely knows how to cheer her up and what can be better than playing guitar for his girl.  And you are right, Both are attracted towards each other πŸ˜³

A truly emotional exchange between Naina and her true parents...Chachaji's words brought tears in my eyes and how Bela Chachi stood there and will always stand there, by their side!😭❀️
Oh Shreya, thanks a ton. As I said above, you always catch the 
Underlying meaning behind everything. You are a sweetheart. your replies make me so happy. Chacha and chachi will always be  Naina's strength no matter what.

Aha, they finally met and I can't wait for their more meeting instances as now they will be together in the same college
And that he trippedπŸ˜† First year students! πŸ˜†
Sammy dear, aage se aisa chalna mat, mera bhi bohot khaand hua hai aise chalke! πŸ˜†
Tmhare bhi hue hain? πŸ˜† tm dono ek jaise ho matlab. Han vo mne apni princi se copy maar liya. Ek do episodes ne hi dikhi vo. πŸ˜† Yes, same college and same class. They can romance khullam khullaπŸ˜‰

Love,
Shreya

I can not thank you enough for this reply. You made my day. πŸ˜³
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azraa01

This update was worth the wait...
Naina and Chachaji's conversation was the best for me.
Sameer's understanding of Naina's emotions was also very admirable.
Thank you for the pm

Thanks a lot for the appreciation. I am glad you could connect to it. 
😳Naina and chachaji's bond has my heart. I had to use it here πŸ˜³
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Okay Aaisha - I am here finally... Please don't kill me for being so late. 

πŸ˜†Mai kis haq se kill krun jab m khud hi late rhti hun πŸ˜†

Don't be sorry, I understand😳 Vaise maine OS pr comment kiya hai, usme bhi late kiya hai pr mai khud ko shabashi dena chahungi ki maine kiya hai. Enough of self praise nowπŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Here's my comment for part 2:

What a soothing perfect part... πŸ˜ƒ

I loved the way you portrayed the restlessness of Naina... contradicting statements in her thoughts... Sameer handsome hai to usse kyun baat karega, and then agar baat nai karni hoti to number kyun maangta. Haha... I totally understand... Us girls can be complex creatures... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hehe thanks. I wasn't sure if I could depict it properly but ab lgta hai sahi se kiya haiπŸ˜‰ han we girls are complicated but boys are no lessπŸ˜†

Oh, the radio thing was so sweet... Sameer must have been so desperate to talk to her, that he didn't leave out any way... the effort he put in made Naina so happy. I loved the message and the song too. 

Yay finally someone commented on the song too. I knew that you won't miss it. Yay. Sameer is a pakka jugaadu charcter. If he has to do something, he will find out a way. And what can be more romantic than a radio message? πŸ˜‰

Preeti caught on to her... ab ekdum se Naina khush ho jayegi to shak to hoga hi na... The sister's bond is beautiful, and you have captured it so well here... from her sensing that her sister is hiding something to her catching Naina with the cordless phone... And that shayari was perfect Preeti style...

Yes yes, Preeti ki nazre taiji se bhi tez hai. I love their bond in the show, to islie yaha bhi pura fayda uthaya. Preeti is love. She knows Naina inside and Naina can not really hide things from her. Such deep bond they share😳

kudos to you Aaisha... first part me Sameer ki shayari and ab Preeti wali... both were different, and both were perfect... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww thanks a lot. Ye sb abhi hi shuru kiya hai likhna, sb firsts hain mere liyeπŸ˜›

Sameer is such a cute guy yaar... baat shuru hote hi tease karna shuru... he understood Naina was waiting for his call... and then wanted to make her confess that she was missing him... hahaha... you know I truly like Naina's habit of blurting out things... it just makes things easier for Sameer... πŸ˜‰

I love that habit too. And Sameer to hai hi chalu, sab nikalwa hi liya usne naina se. Sameer pr mai fida hu na islie sameer ki sari cuteness apne SS me nikalungiπŸ˜†

The entire convo was lit... I loved reading every bit of it... Finally, aap se tum pe aa gai Naina... and they will meet in Delhi... Yippee...!!! πŸ₯³

I am glad you loved it. Do you remember their initial ohone convos? Mera dil le liya tha unhone. Yes sameer ne tum bulwa hi liya. I told you na chalu hai bohatπŸ˜†

awDadi yahan bhi... I hope Samaina ke beech me naa aaye... warna main khud Delhi jaake use bomb se uda dungi... πŸ˜‘

Haha nahi dadi ko mai yaha samaina ke beech me nahi aane dungi. Usse phle mai hi uda dungi. Tension not

You have captured Preeti's character perfectly... Her questions, her concern... all valid. And Naina is comparing Sameer to Chachaji... of course, girls always try and find ideal qualities in their partner that match to their father... and here Chachaji is that person in her life. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes yes, were all want our partner to be like our father and Naina is no different. She did find Sameer's qualities matching with her chachaji so how couldn't she trust him?  

Loved it Aaisha...!! πŸ€—

Btw, how were your exams?

Thanks a lot Mou for such a detailed comment. πŸ€—

Exams abhi bhi chal rhe hπŸ˜• pr jo hue ache ho gaye. Ab result bataega πŸ˜†
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Part 3: Once again a fabulous part Aaisha... Sameer and Naina met... Yippeee...!! 

Thanks a lot darlingπŸ€— hehe itni excitement, I thought you will figure it out that they will meet In the college😳

Okay, let me control my excitement and comment properly... πŸ˜‰ nahi nahi bindas excited rhoπŸ˜‰

Loved the small detail you added on Bela fanning herself as well as the two girls... Just one line, but showed their relationship... Only a mother can do this, and Bela is mother to both Naina and Preeti. πŸ‘πŸ‘ You know Mou, I knew that you would comment on this. Is lie wait kr rhi thi tmhare comment ka kyunki tm ye sb dekh leti ho. Bela is Naina's mother in true sense and as you said fanning her girls did show her love for them😳

The characters are true to their portrayal... Bela, Chachaji, Preeti all were so happy on hearing about Naina's results... and poor Naina, she was just started to feel happy when Taiji burst in...

Age old wisdom and elderly right is justified... but I don't understand how can she just destroy every bit of happiness Naina was supposed to feel... Those words spoken by her can shred anyone's heart... And to top that her own father is no less... Paisa paisa paisa... there's nothing else on his mind... πŸ˜‘

Taiji and SS are horrible. They both consider Naina a bad luck so what can we expect from them. But Naina has chacha chachi by her side. They will never let anyone harm their daughter. Jab tk vo hain, Naina ko maa papa ki kami kabhi nahi hogi😳

Naina's VO was so sad... truly sometimes being a girl child feels like a curse... It's not about un dinon ya in dinon... even in today's so called modern age such discrimination exists. Zamana bhale hi badal gaya ho lekin kuch logo ki soch kabhi nai badalti. 

I agree even today there are people around me who still wish for a son. I don't understand this mentality. God knows ye soch kab badlegi. But at the same time there are people like chachaji who don't give a damn about the society. I absolutely adore such people

Aww... Sameer was restless because he could sense that something was not right with Naina. And he wanted to talk to her immediately. Again, loved their conversation... They have truly formed a bond... how easily Naina told him everything that had happened. And Sameer had the perfect solution to address her problem as well as cheer her up. πŸ˜ƒ

It was so good to know that Sameer remembered her request... but of course he would remember... You know, I too love playing that song on guitar when I am stressed... πŸ˜³

Oh God you play Guitar too? kuch hai jo tmhe nahi aata? And woah what a coincidence you love playing that song too, so I know you would have understood how did Naina feel when sameer played that for her. What more can a girl ask for? A guy who remembers everything about her and is ready to do anything to cheer him up. πŸ˜³

Chachaji is a gem... the way he put her concerns to ease... and the way bela had defended Naina when she was an infant is amazing... The understanding between Bela and Anand as they shared that look, was perfect...

Yes yes They both are real gemS. They are her real parents who can fight the world for her. They would do anything to make sure she is happy and safe. You know chachaji is her father's brother to unka samjh b ata hai but Bela, I adore her the most. Never once she differentiates between Preeti and naina. Such a sweet lady she is

And finally, Naina is in Delhi... Dil walo ki dilli me ladki akela feel kar rahi thi... missing family... And angry on Sameer... kitne haq se gussa hoti hai na... πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†han aur kya haq to hai hi uska bas dono smjh nahi rhe hn

Oh, that 'tap tap'... that has to be the best thing on Samaina followed by that 'toh...' β€οΈ

😳haina, 'toh' aur 'tap tap' isse accha romance kahi dekha hai? Soch rhi hun mera vala mile mjje to mai use b sikha du πŸ˜†

Mr. Flirt Maheshwari activated - aise ghoorti rahogi to pyaar ho jayega... Does he think use nai hoga? πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰Sameer kya sochta hai vo to use khud b nah pataπŸ˜†

Hahaha... Sameer collided with Princi and fell down... poor guy... college ka pehla din iska interesting to hona hi tha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Han sameer ho aur gadbad na ho, aisa possible h?πŸ˜†

Eager to read more Aasiha... please update soon... πŸ€—

With love,

Mou

Mou, thanks a lot πŸ€— and I am so sorry for not commenting regularly on your stories. But kya krun, har taraf se fasi hui hun. 

Apni story ka b aaj update kr rhi hn fir pata nahi kb krungi.  πŸ˜†
MSK04 thumbnail
Aaisha... Glad to know ke ab tak jo exams hue woh achche the... πŸ˜³ I thought your papers were ending on Sunday, didn't you tell that to me? πŸ˜•

I have read your comment on my OS... but I am lagging behind in replying to all comments on my several stories... Type karte karte bhi thak gai... 

Yes, I play guitar...Acoustic... but expert level nai... Kuch musical instrument sikhna tha so bachpan me harmonium and sitar sikha tha, you know Kolkata influence... and then learned guitar... πŸ˜Š HK me sirf guitar hai mere paas...

Tumko apna wala mile na tab uss bande ko YUDKBH dikhana... If he says it's boring, and the characters don't connect to him, and he cannot understand the dreamy expression on Naina's face, or the love lorn look in Sameer's eyes in Mt. Abu - then reject that guy... woh kabhi 'tap tap' and 'toh' nai samjhega... and naa hi romance samjhega... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See you still have scope... meri to shaadi ho gai hai... kuch kar nai sakte... When I drool over Sameer my husband tells me - dekh le jitna dekhna ho, ab dish to lifetime ke liye select kar li hai, menu jee bhar ke dekh le... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oooh... You will be updating today... Good good... I will try and comment sooner.. πŸ˜›

Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aaisha... Glad to know ke ab tak jo exams hue woh achche the... πŸ˜³ I thought your papers were ending on Sunday, didn't you tell that to me? πŸ˜•

I have read your comment on my OS... but I am lagging behind in replying to all comments on my several stories... Type karte karte bhi thak gai... 

Yes, I play guitar...Acoustic... but expert level nai... Kuch musical instrument sikhna tha so bachpan me harmonium and sitar sikha tha, you know Kolkata influence... and then learned guitar... πŸ˜Š HK me sirf guitar hai mere paas...

Tumko apna wala mile na tab uss bande ko YUDKBH dikhana... If he says it's boring, and the characters don't connect to him, and he cannot understand the dreamy expression on Naina's phase, or the love lorn look in Sameer's eyes in Mt. Abu - then reject that guy... woh kabhi tap tap and toh nai samjhega... and naa hi romance samjhega... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See you still have scope... meri to shaadi ho gai hai... kuch kar nai sakte... When I drool over Sameer my husband tells me - dekh le jitna dekhna ho, ab dish to lifetime ke liye select kar li hai, menu jee bhar ke dekh le... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oooh... You will be updating today... Good good... I will try and comment sooner.. πŸ˜›

@ Bold..

Ye perfect hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aaisha dekh lo..one more perfect criteria added to the list..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Hello everyone, I am back with the 4th part of the story. Kaan pakad kar sorry for keeping you people wait again but kya krun, pdhai ka mamla hai . Anyway this part is written solely to explore Sameer's family dynamics in Delhi. I was not at all happy with the way things were abruptly ended in the show and I tried to explain Sameer's troubled childhood and the life he had lived without his mom by his side in the best way I could (Chain nahi pdta mjhe owing to my OCD).  I don't know whether I suceeded or not but this is all I could manage with Nanu still alive in my story. I hope you all like it.

Part 4

"Sameer, Sameeer suno to sahi, kahan bhaage ja rahe ho?"  Naina stopped in her tracks trying to control her breath as she followed Sameer across the corridor unable to match his pace.

"Dekho Naina mujhe is bare me koi bat nahi krni hai". Sameer replied and without waiting for her response continued walking. As he exited the main gate of the college and entered the large playground nearby, he spotted a bench at the corner and sat there holding his head in his hands trying to relieve the anger which was bubbling inside him.

"Sameer tumhe Rohan par chillana nhi chahie tha, sun to lete vo kya kehne aya tha" ; Naina said as she settled herself on the bench beside Sameer.

Sameer angrily looked at Naina and shouted, "Naina jab tumhe kuch pata hi nahi hai to kyu gyaan baant rhi ho?  Dost ho dost ban kar raho, meri life ne interfere mat kro".

His sudden outburst scared Naina. This was the first time he had raised his voice in front of her. More than his anger, his words hurt her. How could he be so mean to her when all she wanted to do was to help him?

"Theek hai, mai nahi krungi interfere aaj ke bad se tumhari life me. Mai jaanti hun tmhe pasand nahi hai apni personal baatein share krna, mai ye bhi jaanti hun ki mai shayad kuch kr nhi skti lekin dard baantne se kum hota hai aur har problem ka solution gussa nhi hota", Naina retorted back and got up to leave.

The sad tone in her words made Sameer realise his folly and he impulsively held her hand to stop her from going, "Mat jao Naina, mai gusse me pata nhi kya bol gaya. Mai tumhe sab batata hun"

Naina's heart shuddered as she felt his firm grip on her hand. Goosebumps erupted all over her skin. This was the first time he had held her hand. Infact, this was the very first time any guy had held her hand. Nervously she turned back to look at him. Unable to speak anything she alternatively  looked at him and his hand which still  encircled her wrist tightly.

"So so sorry, vo galti se", her confused expressions gave away the hint and Sameer released her hand. Naina nodded and sat on the bench again.

It took almost an hour for him to let his guards down and reveal his inner self to Naina while she patiently waited for him to speak up. "Naina main 8 saal ka tha jab mere papa ki death hui. 10 saal ka hua tab Mummy ne dusri shadi kr li. Mjhe aaj bhi yaad hai kitna khush tha main us din ye soch kar ki finally mere paas bhi papa honge jo mujhe bohat pyaar krenge aur fir school me koi mujhe nhi chidaega. Delhi pohncha to meri sari khushi ek pal me khatam ho gyi. Mummy Mr Somani aur Rohan ka dhyan rkhne me itna busy rhne lg gyi ki unhe khyal hi nhi raha ki vo apne sath apne chote se bcche ko bhi le kar gyin thi. Mr somani to meri taraf dekhte bhi nhi the. Aur Dadi, unko to mai bilkul accha nhi lgta tha. Mujhe khelne nhi deti thi, baasi khana khilati thi aur mummy ke samne har dusre din meri shikayat kr deti thi. Mai itna pareshan ho gya tha Naina ki ek din mne gusse me aa kr ghar ka bohat sara samaan tod diya aur dadi pr zor se chilla diya. Mr somani ne agle din hi mjhe hostel bhejne ka decision le liye aur meri khud ki mummy ne ek baar bhi unhe kuch nahi kaha. Jab mummy mjhe hostel chodhne aayin thi mai rote rote unke taraf dekhta raha ki shayad unka man badal jae aur vo mjhe na chodh kr jaen. Lekin aisa kuch nahi hua aur meri mummy apne 8 saal ke bacche ko hostel me akela chodh kr chalin gayin". Sameer smirked and continued  "aur dadi ne jane se phle mjhe ye jhuth bol diya ki nanu aur mummy ne pehle se hi decide kr liya tha ki mummy ki dusri shadi ke bad vo mjhe hostel bhej denge"

Naina's eyes started to well up with tears and her heart flinched seeing him in that state. She felt bad for him. Moreover, she felt like cursing herself, how could she not figure out that beneath this happy, cheerful Sameer, was an innocent kid who had been suffering since such a long time.

"Sameer", she tried to console him but Sameer interrupted in between," Aaj bol lene do mujhe Naina".

"Mummy ne to Nanu ko itne din tak bataya bhi nhi ki mai hostel me hun. Ek din nanu mjhe surprise dene Delhi gaye tb unhe pta chla. Vo usi waqt bus le kar Nainital aaye mjhse milne. Lekin mai unse bohat gussa tha Naina. Itna gussa ki mai unse mila tak nahi. Unhone bohat bar koshish kri mjse milne ki lekin mai nahi maana. Aise hi teen saal beet gye. Na mai chuttiyo me ghar jata tha aur na hi hostel me kisi se baat krta tha. Har mahine mummy yaad se paise bhej deti thi aur unki responisbility khatam ho jati thi. Mai bohat buri buri shararte krta tha islie nahi kyunki mjhe pasand tha balki ye soch kr ki ye sab krunga to mummy ko mjhse milne aana hi pdega. School me sbko lagta tha ki mai ek bigda hua ameerzada hun lekin kabhi kisi ne mere dil me jhaankhne ki koshish kri hi nahi. Jitne bhi dost bane sab mere paise ke piche the, kisi ne kabhi man se dost nai maana."

Sameer took a deep breath and continued "Ek din jaane kyu Nanu se baat krne ka bohat man hua. Unhe phone milaya ye soch kr ki unki awaaz sununga aur phone kaat dunga. Lekin ittefaq ki baat thi ki Ramdhari ne phone uthaya aur shayad maine kch bola nahi islie vo phone vahin rkh kr chala gya. Tab mne mummy aur nanu ki baatein sun li. Nanu khoob gussa kr rhe the mumma ko aur us din mje pata chala ki mere nanu ki to kabhi koi galti thi hi nahi. Mai hostel se bhaag kr sidha nanu ke paas chala gya aur bohat roya us din nanu ko gale laga ke. Maine apne life ke 3 saal aise hi gussse me beeta diye the, kitne bda bewkuf tha mai".

"Kyunki Meri 10th class start ho gyi thi aur Ahmedabad me english medium school  ki pdhai acchi nhi thi islie nanu ne decide kiya ki mai hostel me hi reh kr pdhai krunga. Lekin us din ke bad se maine mummy se apna rishta man hi man tod liya tha. Chuttiyan hoti thi to nanu ke paas chala jata tha.  Jitne bhi din nanu ke sath rehta tha bohat khush rehta tha. Nanu kabhi mjhe koi kami mehsoos hone hi nahi dete the".

"Aur ye mere nanu ki hi iccha thi ki mai Delhi se pdhai krun aur vapas aa kr unka business smbhalun.  Shayad islie mne jee jaan laga kr mehnat kri thi admission lene ke liye. Entrance Exam de kr vapas ja raha tha ki usi din Mr somani ki tabiyat khrab ho gyi. Mummy itna ghbra gyin thi ki unhe smbhalne ke liye main vhin ruk gya. Itna time lag gya unhe theek hone me lekin mai mummy ko aise akela chodh kr nahi aa paya. Aaj Mr somani puri tarah se theek ho gaye hain aur mjhe finally hostel mil raha hai to vo chahte hn ki mai unke ghr pr hi rhun. Kyu naina? Mai akela hi theek hun. Mjhe nahi chahie kisi ki hamdardi. Jab meri mummy ne aaj tak meri parwah nahi kri to mai ab unki baat kyu maanu? Mujhe pata hai Rohan bhi yahi sab bolne aya hoga aaj yahan". And sameer started crying.

Naina raised her hand to put it up on his shoulder to pacify him but she couldn't muster the courage to do so and she retracted her hand.

"Sameer parwah to tumhe hai na, islie to tum itne mahino se uncle ka dhyan rakh rhe ho. Mujhe pata hai tmne bohat saha hai lekin is sb ka gussa tmne aaj Rohan pr kyu nika diya? Uski kya galti hai? Tumhe kaise pata vo kya baat krne aya tha? Ek baar, sirf ek baar Rohan aur Deepika se baat kr ke to dekho, ek baar mummy se puch kr to dekho ki unhone aisa kyu kiya? Aise dil me baatein rkhoge to kaise chalega?" Naina said as she tried to pacify him.

"Rohan ne mjhse meri mummy ko cheena hai Naina, to mai kyu usse rishta rakhun? Aur Deepika vo sara din mjhe pareshan krne ke bahane dhundhti hai, apni dadi se sikhti hai sb", Sameer spoke in between his tears.

"Kyunki tum uske bde bhai ho Sameer. Jo kuch hua usme Rohan ki koi galti nahi thi. Vo bhi to baccha hi tha na jab aunty ji ne dusri shadi kri thi. Aur rhi baat Deepika ki vo tmhe islie pareshan krti hai kyunki vo tmhari attention chahti hai, bache aise hi hote hain " Naina tried to make him see things from a different perspective. "Please ek baar mere liye ye kr do na", Naina requested him. Sach me tumhe accha lagega.

Sameer wiped his tears and looked at Naina. Her words were having a calming effect on him. Her words forced him to believe that things would be alright. He didn't know why but he wanted to have faith on her belief.

"Theek hai lekin sirf tmhare kehne pr, aur mai Rohan se baat krunga, mummy se nahi",  Sameer finally gave in to her demand though partially.

Naina though wanted him to confront his mother and let out all the pain he has been hiding since long but she thought that it was better for the time being to let him take one step at a time. She nodded and asked
"Promise?"

"Promise", Sameer replied.

Sameer entered Rohan's room and sighed seeing him glued to his books. He took a whole tour of the room thrice to catch Rohan's attention but Rohan was so immersed in his studies that he didn't even look up. Frustrated Sameer decided to leave the room when Naina's words rang in her ears.

"Ahhh Kyu maanta hun mai iski saari baatein" thought Sameer and braced himself once again to talk to Rohan.

"Ye globe ke bare me tumhe sab pata hai? " Sameer rotated the globe kept on the table.

"Kya"? Asked a surprised Ronan.

"Nahi matlab tmhari aankhon ke samne rehta hai to ab tk to duniya ki puri sair kr  hi li hogi", Sameer laughed at his own joke expecting the samw reaction from Rohan but he was greeted with a weird expression on his face.

"Accha tum bathroom bhi timetable ke hisaab se jate ho? Matlab agar tmhe kabhi aisa lage ki tmhe washroom use krna hai pr tmhare timetable me vo time khana khane ka ho to tum kya kroge?" Sameer again tried to lighten up the situation but Rohan's silence made him flinch in anger. "Meri hi galti thi jo mai isse bat krne aya", Sameer murmured and decided to go back to his room to control his anger.

"Bhai ghar chodh kar mat jao". Sameer stopped hearing Rohan address him as bhai.

"Mat jao hostel. Mujhe pata hai aapko yahan rehna pasand nahi aur dadi bhi aapke sath bohat bure se rhti hain par aap mere liye to ruk skte ho na. Mera koi dost nahi hai. Itni mushkil se to aap yaha aaye ho, chale jaoge to mai fir se akela pad jaunga. Aur ab to papa bhi chahte hain aap yahin raho" Said an emotional Rohan as he got up from his chair.

Sameer didn't know what to say. All his life he had tried to run away from Rohan but here he was standing in front of him addressing him as his brother. Emotions took the better of him and he hugged Rohan.

"Accha, sameer bhaiya se friendship kr li aur mjhe bhool gaye", Sameer and Rohan broke their hug and saw Deepika standing at the door with her hands folded casting angry glamnces on her brothers.

Both of them laughed hard and signalled her to come join them.

Sameer's VO: ' Bhai' ye ek chota sa word Rohan se sun kar mai apna saalon ka gussa bhool gaya. Baat sun ne me ajeeb lagti hai lekin kya krun jis apnepan aur haq se Rohan ne mjhe bhai kaha tha, mai khud ko rok hi nahi paya aur is tarah se shuru hua hum bhai behan ki zindagi ka ek naya chapter.

As soon as Sameer reached the classroom the next day, he told everything to Naina. His face was beaming with excitement and happiness and Naina was elated to see him smiling after whatever happened the previous day.

"Ek baat batao, tumhe kaise pata chala ki Rohan ke man me mere liye kuch bura nahi hai?" Asked Sameer .

"Uff o buddhuram, jitna kal tmne use daanta tha na, koi bhi aur ladka hota to vo kheench ke thappad marta tmhe, lekin vo chupchap chala gya. Ab isse bhi bda kya reason chahie tmhe", Naina asked raising her brows.

"Buddhuram nahi hun mai, thoda gussa jaldi aa jata hai bas", Sameer put up his defense.

Naina couldn't help but smile at his response, "han to Mr Angry Young Man, apne gusse ko thoda control me rkhiye kyunki next time mujh par chillae na to baat nahi krungi tmse".

Sameer looked at her in shock and then burst into laughter," tum mjhse baat nahi krogi? Are jao, kisi aur ko dena ye dhamki. " Sameer replied only to be hit by Naina with her bag.

Months passed and they became bestest of friends. The whole college was aware of their friendship. If one of them couldn't be found, everybody knew that he/she would be with the other one. They became each other's strength. Being a Hindi medium student, Naina had difficulty in understanding the English textbooks initially but Sameer patiently translated everything for her and made her master English and whenever Sameer had some problem with the concepts being taught in the class, Naina would come to his rescue. The guy who only used to study before exams started spending hours in library taking tuitions from Naina. She made studies a fun learning exercise for Sameer.

But their endevaors were not restricted to studies alone. They had found a secluded corner under a large tree in one of the grounds of the university campus which had become their favorite spot to pass time. It became a routine for them to sit under that tree and share things with each other. Sameer would play different songs on his guitar  for Naina and she would tell him all her hidden secrets. By then, they had started knowing each other inside out. They were aware of their likes, dislikes, family, school life etc. There was almost nothing in their life which was not known to the other person. Whenever there was a basketball match for Sameer, Naina would be the first one to reach the court and without her wishes Sameer would never Step into the court. Whenever bored, they would go out and sprawl Delhi's favourite markets, eat mouth watering food from chandani chowk and take long walks together. During short breaks they would go to Ahmedabad together always reminiscing their first meeting and once in Ahemadabad, they would go back to their old method of conversing through phone. All in all,  they had literally became inseperable from each other.

April 1993

Sameer and Naina's first year was coming to an end and it  was time for the annual inter college competition. It was a 4 day event where students from all the DU colleges would participate in competitions like debates, quizzes, treasure hunt, painting, singing and what not. On Sameer's persuasion, Naina gave her name in the list of people interested in coordinating the event and owing to her excellent communication skills and academic records she was selected as the main coordinator as well as the anchor of the event. This was the first time Naina was going to do something apart from studies. All her school life she had only been engrossed in books. The nightmares of going mum at the stage were grappling Naina and she started to take out all her irritation on Sameer.

"Sameer, ye sab tmhari vajah se ho raha hai. Kyu force kiya mjhe? kaise krungi mai", asked and agitated Naina.

"Naina, pehle to na shaant ho kar baith jao, hum yaha pr tmhari opening speech discuss krne aye hain na ki jhagda krne", Sameer tried to calm her down.

"Sameer tum samjh nahi rhe ho", said Naina as she sat on one of the benches in the classroom facing Sameer.

"Mujhe jo smjhna tha maine smjh liya. Tum sab sahi kr rhi ho Naina bas apni body language theek kro. Itna kyu dar rhi ho. Confident ho kr bolo, aur ye apne dupatte se khelna band kro, galat impression pdta hai", saying this Sameer stood up and enacted the way she was supposed to speak.

Seeing him confidently speaking and impressed by the way he was presenting himself, Naina got lost in him. She forgot everything and blankly stared at him without even blinking her eyes. She was lost in her own world dreaming of Sameer when he snapped his fingers in front of her.

"Phir se kho gayi tum, kabhi sunti kyu nahi ho?" Asked an irritated sameer.

"Suna maine sab. Aur jab tm khud itne acche ho tokyu nahi naam diya apna?" 

"Kyunki mai ye sb krta rhta hun aur mai chahta hun ki tum apne andar ke chipe hue talent ko pehchano. Ab no sawal jawab aur fir se ek bar kr ke dikhao", Sameer ordered Naina and she obliged feeling happy at the fact that once again he was thinking of her happiness.

Naina's VO: Mai hamesha sochti thi ki kya karun mai is ldke ka. Heroine patne ke liye taiyar baithi thi aur ye bas yahi puchtha tha ki Naina kahan khoyi ho. Itni si baat hi nahi smjhta tha ki Naina 24 ghnte bas usi me khoyi rhti thi. Ji haan mjhe pata hi nahi chala tha ki kab mjhe Sameer se pyaar ho gaya tha. Shayad us din jab usne mera haath pakda tha ya shayad us din jab usne mera mood theek krne ke liye guitar bajaya tha ya shayad jab mai use pehli baar mili thi tbhi use apna dil de baithi thi. Pyaar chahe jab bhi hua ho, Mera dil hmesha yahi krta tha ki mai ghanto use dekhte rahun aur uske sath apni sari zindagi beeta dun. Jab vo saamne hota tha dil itna zor se dhadakta tha ki kya btaun. Mujhe to sapne bhi uske hi aate the har roz. Par meri mahaan kismat, mere buddhuram ko kuch smjh hi nahi ata tha. Itni bar dil kiya tha ki mai hi ja kr use bol dun lekin kya krun yeh un dino ki baat hai jab ldkiya ladko se dusro ki love stories bhi nahi discuss krti thi, to mai kaise usse apne pyaar ka izhaar kr deti?

Finally the D-Day came and Naina took hold of the mike to start the function. She had expected Sameer to meet her before the function but he didn't show up which angered Naina. Seeing the huge crowd, she was once again stricken with stage fear when she saw Sameer standing in one of the rows and gesturing her to take a deep breath. His mere appearance made her forgo all her fear and she gathered all her courage and brilliantly executed all the events spanning the first day. For the next two days Naina was super busy looking into all the arrangements, seeing whether the work delegated by her to the other students was being carried out well or not. She didn't even find time to meet Sameer . Finally it was the last day of the function and like every year the last day was reserved for prize distribution after which students were left for themseleves to carry out unofficial performances  without the supervision of their professors. After the prize distribution ceremony, Naina one by one invited students to come on stage and showcase their talent. Some people sang, some danced, some mimicked bollywood actors and everyone had fun . When it was the time to wrap up the event Naina heard someone cough twice on mike which made her stand glued to her spot and concenterate on the person standing on the stage.

Ahem ahem. Mera naam Sameer Maheshwari hai aur mai B.com first year ka student hun. Mai Koi kavi to nahi lekin ek kavita likhi hai maine kisi khaas ke liye jo mai aap sbko sunana chahunga. Please dua kijiyega ki mere ye dil ke jazbaat us ke dil tak bhi pohnch jae jiske liye maine ye kavita likhi hai "

Mai jab jab teri aankhon me jhaankta hun;
Khud ko mukammal sa paata hun.

Akela kaat hi raaha tha zindagi ke ye safar Ki ek roz tujhse mulakat ho gayi;
Aur is dil ko laga ki iski sari khwaishe puri ho gayin.

Tune meri duniya ko rango se sajaya hai;
Meri adhuri zindagi ko apni khilkhilati hasi se khoobsorat banaya hai.

Suna tha logon ko kehte ki ishq ne acche accho ko nikamma bana diya;
Pr teri mohabbat ne to mujhe jeene ka saleeka sikhla diya.

Aaj bhi jab zehan me aati hai hmari vo pehli mulakat , Dil me jazbaaton ka sailab umad aata hai;
Teri vo saadgi, tera vo apnapan dekh kar  bas ek hi khyal aata hai,
Tum kahaniyo se utari koi pari ho ya ho meri kalpana koi?
Jo bhi ho tumhe dekh kr bas sajda krne ko jee chahta hai.
Jo bhi ho tmhe dekh kr bas sajda krne ko jee chahta hai.

As Sameer finished his poem, the whole crowd cheered for him. Boys hooted sking him to recite it again while girls lamented at their luck of not having a guy like him in their lives. Sameer was happy seeing the response but his eyes were searching for Naina who couldn't be seen anywhere. He excused himself and began to find her. He frantically searched almost all the classrooms, asked all of his classmates but there was no sign of Naina. Thinking she might be at their favorite spot he ran towards the ground. He felt terrible on not finding Naina even there.

'Sameer kya zarurat thi stage pr ye sb bolne ki, pakka gussa ho gayi hogi, kya krega ab tu? Tujhe bolna hi nahi chahie tha, ab to dosti bhi khatam. Jab itne time se chup tha to thoda aur wait kr leta'

Sameer cursed himself and began walking towards the college building once again when he felt a tug on his hand. As he turned sideways he saw Naina holding his hand, slowly and carefully entwining her fingers with his'. His lips broke into a smile as Naina continued to walk forward holding his hand without even looking at him. Sameer was surprised at her calm response and amazed by the fact that she was holding his hand without any hesitation as this is where she always belonged to. Sameer held her hand tightly as if assuring her of his love and they both kept walking down the road. It is said that silence if listened carefully, is beautiful and that night Samaina enjoyed their moment of love silently in each other's company without explicitly voicing out their feelings.

Phew, this was the longest update I guess. Do let me know whether you liked it or not. And I have no idea when will I get the time to update the next part. To please thoda wait kr lena

Edited by AaishaM - 5 years ago