Samaina SS : "Suhana Safar" (*Updated*; Epilogue on Page 85) - Page 17

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by dvmishra

Nyc story..  Smethng different from the original...  Waiting to read more... 

Thanks a lot for the appreciation.

Will update soon😳
Originally posted by Booklover94

Wow nice update!!I was expecting them to meet in college.
Aur Naina ke ishare😆
Bechara Sameer samajh hi nahi paya...it's the start of their beautiful relationship❤️

hehe chalo hum aapke expectations pr pure utare😳
😆Naina ke ishare naina hi smjh skti h😆

Thanks a lot for the appreciation😳
Originally posted by dreamyp

Aaaeeewww it was shoo cute I mean sameer naina ka delhi me clg me milna..U surprised me too.  Part was too emotional..Loved the way u wrote every scene n line..Thnx 4 pm
Thanks a lot sweetie for the appreciation😳
😆yay mne surprise kr diya aapko bhi, accha laga mjhe😉

Thanks a lot. I am glad you liked it😳
Originally posted by Samaina_1990

Shall I say something Aaisha? This is one of the best stories on Samaina for me. I'm being honest! I feel like reading it again n again...it's so true to the show...so true to 90s sans negativity...Taiji, Tauji n Rakesh...they are such worthless people...Loved how Bela defended baby Naina ..the phone conversations...n Sameer playing pehla nasha on guitar for Naina took my heart away. Show ka Sameer to has forgotten he has a guitar too! So...do dil mil rahe hain in Delhi...Naina has started to realize her feelings n Sameer has started flirting...so simple, yet so endearing!! I think I'm in love with this story, coz this is a million times better than the show itself...n I absolutely adore the show! 
PS: Thank you for the description of the sprawling green campus of DU colleges...the hip crowd...I was so reminded of Stephens, KMC, Hansraj n all...DU se bahot purana connection hai mera...it was my dream to graduate from there! 
Keep it up n update soon!! 

Love
Sur

Di 🤗 Itna pyara response. You consider my stories among the best ones written on Samaina, that is such a big compiment. I am so touched. Thank you so much.  ❤️

😳I really didn't want any OTT negativity in my SS because that's the foremost reason I fell in love with the show. 90s ka daur tha hi itna pyara😳

Han Di show ka sameer has forgotten guitar, shayari, sameer sang naina card. Jaane kab ye sb yaad aayega use?😕 Anyway I always wanted Samaina to have meaningful conversations. But after Mount Abu, kuch nahi dikhaya. The pre debate talk they shared still has my heart. So I was just trying to fulfill my own wish here 😆

Yes, they both have starting having feelings for each other but buddhu hain na thode se to smjhne me waqt lagega😉

😳Yar Di itni tareef. I am speechless. Even I adore the show a lot and if you are liking my story better than the show, isee accha compliment kya ho skta hai 😳
I hope I will be able to live upto your expectations.

DU mera b sapna tha didi. Hi5 Mere marks b bohat acche aye the 12th me but mera form pohnch hi nahi DU to meri to kismat me hi nahi tha. Pr mai naina ke jaise khush nhi hui thi 😆

😉DU ke bare me thoda hi jaanti hun. Agli update ke liye help leni pdegi apki thodi si😳
Originally posted by SixteenAgain

Such a sweet update!
Chachaji and Chachiji are absolute gems!!!
And Sameer is definitely nautanki 😃 that banter between them on the first day of college was so good!
Thanks a lot for the appreciation 😳

I agree, chacha chachi are real gems.Nazar na lage ❤️

Sameer to aapko pata hi hai kaisa sa hai 😆

I am glad you liked it 😳
Originally posted by Sameerkideewani

Lovely update dear
So they both are now together in dilwalon ki dilli
Great chachaji and chachiji are the best parents 
Flirt Sameer is just amazing 
And thank you so much for the PM
Update soon 
Thaks a lot😳

Han dilwalo ki dilli me dil lagaenge dono 😉
Chahaji cachiji are Naina's parents in real sense. I absolutely adore their bond😳

😆mai flirting me thodi kacchi hn but you liked flirt sameer mtlb mne kuch sahi likha hai 😆

I am glad you liked the update😳
Originally posted by Anjali33

This was very sweet
I literally felt disgusting reading Taiji n Rakesh's dialogues
Chachaji is really an angel

Sameer collided with principal🤣
Thanks Anjali 😳

😆Taiji aur SS to hain hi aise uko chodho 😉

😆Sameer ke gharnakshatra theek nahi chal rhe na😆
Originally posted by Samainadeewani

Haay !! Dil le lo such a cute update it was
Le liya 😳. Thankyou sooo much😊

You very beautifully depicted Naina and chachaji's bond
Sameer playing " pehla nasha " for her was the cutest thing 
Aww thanks. Sameer has started understanding her pretty well. He knows how to cheer her up and what more can a girl ask from a guy. Guitar to sari ldkio ki weakness hti hai 😳

My favorite part was Naina addressing him as her " best friend" and Sameer celebrating his victory of coming one more step closer .. I can't tell you how sweet and romantic it was
And then the surprise ... It was indeed a very pleasant surprise
The pen tap ..uff 
Aww that's so sweet of you. Yes they are gradually coming closer. Samaina's pen tap has my heart yar😳

It was wonderful and Sameer ne " pehle din hi kaand kar dia " 
Lol 
Han uske grahnakshatra theek nahi hn 😆

I'm really looking forward to their college romance 
Waiting for the next part

Love
Laalchi reader

Thank you so much for liking it ❤️
Originally posted by suhaaniladki

Glad u updated it Aaisha was waiting for this one too... It was pretty good ... Chachaji is such an amazing person both in serial and ur fiction .
 Naina deserves the best parents of the world and god has blessed her with chachaji and chachiji ... Loved how pure love bond exists between them and their genuine care and love for naina always warms our hearts 
 Loved the budding frdship between sameer and naina ... Looking foward to next part ... Do update soon and thanks for the pm dear
Thanks a lot for the appreciation and I am extremely sorry to keep you guys waiting. Kya krun exams chal rhe h  😳

I know right, Chachaji chachiji areher parents in the real sense. I absolutely love the way they take care of her. They never differentiate between Preeti Pooja and Naina. Nazar na lage unke pyaar ko. 

😳Samaina close aa rhe hn dheere dheere😳

Originally posted by msdfan

First of all sorry dear for late response.. 

Please don't be sorry. I understand. Aap comment krte ho ye bohat hai. 😳

It was a beautiful update dear.. Totally loved it!! 👍🏼

I am glad you loved it 😊

I am very happy that now they become so comfortable that they have started sharing personal things 😃

Han they are coming closer gradually😳

Chacha and Chachi both are the sweetest persons.. But this Taiji, please somebody, push her into the well 🤣

aap hi de do dhakka 😆 And I agree cacha chachi are her parents in real sense. Inse ache parents nnahi hi skti. I am in absolutely awe of them

In fact, her Chacha is her real father.. He decided to send her to Delhi for education, he is worried about her future

Sameer and Naina's phone convo was really nice.. Aww he played guitar for cheering up to her 

Thanks😳

Aur kya guitar se koi b ldki pat jati hai, Sameer ko acche se pata hai 😆 Jokes apart sameer has started understanding her a lot so he knows how to cheer her up

Chachaji is sch a sweetheart.. How beautifully he explained to her.. It was a emotional scene 👏

Thanks. It is inspired from a convo between me and my dad😊

Finally Naina took admission in Delhi college.. Sameer was in the same college, it was a total surprise dear, I didn't expect this 😛

Sacchi? Mjhe laga aap guess kr loge. Chalo mere liye accha h surprise reh gya 😉

So now both are in the same college, ahh in the same class.. It means we will get some college romance here

Han full on college romance bas thode waqt me😊

I liked their second meeting and first meeting in Delhi.. Sameer and his flirty nature, loved it

Sameer collided with principal 😆, show mein to sirf SamAina ke saath hi aisa hota hai.. I really liked to read that scene

😆 han show me hota hai unke sath to mera SS kyu piche rhe. Aur sameer ke din acche nhi chl rhe shayad 😆

My most favourite thing about this story is that, you have taken a lot of things like the show like two ring signal.. 😳

Two rrings vale signal me to dil basta hai mera, use m kabbi nahi chodh skti❤️

Update soon and thanks for the PM

Thank you Sona. thanks a ton for always coming up with such detailed comments. 🤗