Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Loved how they both were missing each other. 
Sameers idea to get his message to Naina was superb. 
Loved how Preeti found out about Sameer and made Naina confess to everything. Her reaction to Sameer liking Tinde was hilarious.
Thank you for the pm and all the best for your exams
RedGiant thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are both missing Each Other 😉 now Make them meet ! It's so Beautiful dear ! Thank you for this...waiting for next part !
ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That just Wowsome update dear 
It's simply amazing 
Damn can't wait to read further update 
Continue soon dear 
N thanks for pm dear 
Prizi thumbnail
hahaha dusht dadi

amazing update
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the pm dear ..really liking ur story ... Good built up ... That radio part was cute n romantic too ... Aur phone convo toh hamesha hi spl hote h ... Loved it 
nonexisting thumbnail
aaisha di kya story likhi hai aapne maza aagaya padhke👏
naina waiting for sameer s call was so beautiful👍🏼
their conversation was magical❤️
sameer ne naya word sikha hai mohtarma hehe😆
naina itni asaani se confess nhi kregi sameer
 and preeti knowing about them was too good 😉
bss ek request hai dadi ka murder krva do 😆
 mai zyada lmba comment nhi krti hu meri feelings samajh jaana😆
SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written. Naina s confusion portrayed beautifully.
Love Preeti.
All the best for your exams.
Please continue soon.
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Aaisha di! Sorry for the super late reply...
Have I told you this before? Your writing style and the hindi dialogues really appeals to me, do continue with this..
Naina's self talk on how Sam has 'cheated' her was so hilarious😆 I only laughed because mujhe pata tha Sam will call😳 Woh aise kaise cheat karega...
Arguments and counter arguments, mein bhi bohut karti hoon yeh aur jab conclusion  nahi milti toh bestfriend haina😉
Di, itna romantically Sam ne Naina ko message pohunchaya..Haaye,  I am fangirling on it😳 
Credits goes to Preeti for making her listen to the radio...Preeti toh meri favourite hai aur uski bossy avatar bhi...You have written Preeti's dialogues on point and both of their voiceovers too..
😆I completely enjoyed Naina getting caught by Preeti..I am loving how you are adding humour instances also..
Aap Preeti style ka shaayaris bohut ache se likhte hain...Recently when I was reading the first chapter again, I loved that shaayari too...
Completely loved the phone call, it had all the correct emotions😳
The best part of the update was Naina's monologue on why she gave her number to  Sameer...It touched my heart..
New feelings are taking a birth in Sam's and Naina's hearts...😳
Awesome update! Best of luck for your exam...
Love,
Shreya 

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Hey Aaisha di! Sorry for the super late reply...  It's okay re, no worries. Koi jaldi nahi hai, aaram se pdho aaram se comment kro. Vaise madam aap kitni choti hain jo mjhe di bulati hain😉

Have I told you this before? Your writing style and the hindi dialogues really appeals to me, do continue with this..
Haan, you told me😳
I am happy you can connect to the hindi dialogues. For sure, aise hi continue rkhungi. Thanks😊

Naina's self talk on how Sam has 'cheated' her was so hilarious😆 I only laughed because mujhe pata tha Sam will call😳 Woh aise kaise cheat karega... Are vaah tm bde acche se janti ho😉

Arguments and counter arguments, mein bhi bohut karti hoon yeh aur jab conclusion  nahi milti toh bestfriend haina😉 
Mai bbi krti hun😆

Di, itna romantically Sam ne Naina ko message pohunchaya..Haaye,  I am fangirling on it😳 Aww, that's so cute. I am a big fan of old school romance to bas islie radio add kiya

Credits goes to Preeti for making her listen to the radio...Preeti toh meri favourite hai aur uski bossy avatar bhi...You have written Preeti's dialogues on point and both of their voiceovers too..
Thanks, sweetie. I love Preeti's character a lot. Vo show ki jaan hai. aur samaina ki love story me Preeti na ho aisa ho hi nahi skta.

😆I completely enjoyed Naina getting caught by Preeti..I am loving how you are adding humour instances also..
Aap Preeti style ka shaayaris bohut ache se likhte hain...Recently when I was reading the first chapter again, I loved that shaayari too...
You read the first part again? That's so sweet. Mjhe itna acha laga pdh kr. Mai shayar to nahi pr jabse Samaina ko dekha hai thodi bohat mujhe b aa gyi😆

Completely loved the phone call, it had all the correct emotions😳
The best part of the update was Naina's monologue on why she gave her number to  Sameer...It touched my heart..
New feelings are taking a birth in Sam's and Naina's hearts...😳
Awesome update! Best of luck for your exam...
Love,
Shreya 

You know what the radio part and the monologue are my favorite parts. I wanted to convey why did Naina being a simple, shy girl agree to give Sam her number and after reading your comment, I think I did  suceed. Thanks for loving it. And thanks for your wishes🤗

Your comment made my day🤗
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanayaK

Very well written. Naina s confusion portrayed beautifully.

Love Preeti.
All the best for your exams.
Please continue soon.

Thanks a lot for liking it😳
Thanks for the wishes too😊

Han exams khtm hote hi😳