their conversation was magical❤️
sameer ne naya word sikha hai mohtarma hehe😆
naina itni asaani se confess nhi kregi sameer
 and preeti knowing about them was too good 😉
bss ek request hai dadi ka murder krva do 😆
 mai zyada lmba comment nhi krti hu meri feelings samajh jaana😆

Komal baby tmhara bhi comment pdh ke mjhe maza aa jata hai🤗
Thanks for liking it.

Han mai sameer ko naye naye words sikhati rhungi😆 bache ne school me dhang se pdhai nahi kri lgta hai😆

Mai khoon khrabe me vishwas nahi rkhti komal, murder kaise krwaun 😆 pr tension na lo dadi ko mu today jawab dega sam.

Baby, mai to tmhari feelings jyada hi acche se smjhti hun❤️
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Thanks for the pm dear ..really liking ur story ... Good built up ... That radio part was cute n romantic too ... Aur phone convo toh hamesha hi spl hote h ... Loved it 

Thanks a ton for the aappreciation.😊
I am happy you liked it. 
Radio aur phone to romantic hain hi ❤️
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

hahaha dusht dadi

amazing update

Dusht hi to hain vo😆
Thanks for the appreciation😊
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy_ani

That just Wowsome update dear 

It's simply amazing 
Damn can't wait to read further update 
Continue soon dear 
N thanks for pm dear 

Thanks a lot for the appreciation😊
😆jaldi nahi kr paungi abhi. Thoda break ke baad😉
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyagong

They are both missing Each Other 😉 now Make them meet ! It's so Beautiful dear ! Thank you for this...waiting for next part !

Haann jaldi hi milenge😳
 intezar ka phal meetha hota hai😉

Thanks for the appreciation😊
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azraa01

Loved how they both were missing each other. 

Sameers idea to get his message to Naina was superb. 
Loved how Preeti found out about Sameer and made Naina confess to everything. Her reaction to Sameer liking Tinde was hilarious.
Thank you for the pm and all the best for your exams

Thanks a lot😊

Hehe Iove preeti and her shayaris and one liners. She is my jaan to usko to screenspace dena hi tha yaha bhi😉 I am glad you liked it.

Thanks for the wishes😳
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unresd...
First of all so sorry for super late comment...

Aww Aaisha dedication to me and simi..we love you a lot baby and I am glad that I was the 01st one to read this part..😉😉😉

Naina and her restlessness was described beautifully...

"Bahot ho gaya naina tera ab" reminded me of the sentence from Preeti in show " ue ruthna manana na ab bahot ho gaya naina"...preeti is cool...haye good old days of the show..

Ohh those radio programes you have written in pure hindi with the use of perfect words like Mukhatib, mohtarma, priyajano, mazaal..👏👏👏

Nainas VO after listening to Radio Programe was ekdum apt..pehle phone ka pehla intezaar..is radio programme ne to pura mahol badal diya..😳😳

Preeti ne predict kar hi liya ki kuch to gadbad hain..

Naina was adding sugar in Poha instead of salt..even got scolding from Taiji and Chachiji..😆😆

Abhi 1 mulakat aur 1 radio ke letter ke bad ye hal hain..najane bad me kya hoga..😉😉

Preeti again mischievous mode and that shayari..va va..va va..👏👏

Phone rang finally..it was like eternity and naina picked it up in 01st ring only and sameer instantly figured it out..😃😃

Naina se bat ugalwana sameer ko acche se ata hain..banda forward hain..😉😉

Naina sameer ke khayalon me fir se gum..girl bat karlo usse..phone kiya hain na..delhi ab 1 mahina dur hain..😆😆😆

Topper naina diverted the topic...😆😆

Iske pich par khelna asan nahi hain Mr. sameer maheshwari..😉😉

Sameer took promise from her to not call him Aap...I like that..aap se jyada tum sound karta hain..😃😃

Oh their Trademark Toh..❤️

Preeti's reaction on sameer loves tinde ki sabji..😆😆😆...that was so Preeti way..😆😆

"Mai nahi jaanti humari kismat me kya likha hai, lekin zindagi me phli baar kisi ne sacche man se mjhe apna dost maana hai, to mai is dosti ko puri tarah se nibhaungi." this line stole the whole update...❤️

Concluding Paragraph was lit with inclusion of Stars..⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by Rucha21 - 5 years ago
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Another gem Aaisha! I'm only saddened by one thing- ab update ke liye bahot wait karna padega! hehe! 

Thank you didi🤗 kya krun future ka sawal hai 😆

The flow of this story is so smooth...n the VOs...so true to the show...I feel as if I'm watching the show itself...😃
That is such a big compliment di. Ab mai naina ki tarah blush kr rhi hun😳😆

Beautiful...the radio message...the phone convo...n Preeti the smarty pants...of course she would figure out...I just do not have words for this update yaar...there are very few stories I feel like rereading again...n I must tell you...this is one of them...I relished each word as I read it...ab Naina aur Sameer fir se milenge...wo bhi Dilli mein...kya Sam bhi same college mein jayega! Wow! Ise kehte hain khoobsurat Dilli track! 😃

I am so happy that you loved it. And oh gosh you feel like reading my updates again. I am so happy.  dil le lo aap to😉
Preeti to hai hi show ki jaan uske bina mera SS bhi adhura hai😆
Haana di phle soch rhi this Ahmedabad me milwaun dono ko. Fir socha nahi Cvs ne kchra kiya tha delhi ka, mai kuch to try kr skti hun accha krne ka😆
 dekhte hain kitna safal hoti hun😉

Love
Sur

🤗
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Growth in love comes from a place of absence...

That so holds true to both of them.The wait and longing to talk ..to meet..to confess...Emotions described right on point.👍🏼

Minu 🤗 tmhare quotes chaar chaand laga dete hain mere FF me. Thanks for the appreciation😊

That Akashvani idea was such a brilliant idea.I was  dying to read how he would contact her.Beautiful dialogues there..👏

That's my fav part, Minu. I love 90s vala romance. Call me cheesy, par mai bohat khush hti thi radio pr logon ke love messages sun ke😆 You were dying to read it and you loved the radio part, maane mera likhna kaam kr gya😉

Preeti bossing and wanting to know each details...perks of having a filmy sister' with curiosity of James Bond.

😆Is your sister also the same?

The undercurrent of suspense you maintained ..thats a brilliant technique and surely keeps us on cliffhangers.

That's so sweet Minu. Thankyou

Great going darling..I am in shaadi wala pyar' with this story..❤️

Aww this was the best I could hear about my story. Shadi vala pyaar ❤️Thanks a ton 😳

Keep coming with your best.

With love-

Minu

Thanks darling for such a sweet comment🤗
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic567

Aaisha meri jaan... Thank you so much for the dedication... I'm truly humbled by this gesture my dear❤️

Yes, Simi meri jaan🤗
To ab kya krun, tm dono hi to mere piche pde the vrna mai bio pdh kr khush thi. 😆😉
love ya loads😳

Awww... Naina desperate to talk to sammy boy😳... Anger and frustrations comes out of the the disappointment that he did call... Kya kya soch rahi hai yeh ladki... She doesn't realize the guy is already smitten by her. 😉
Han ldki topper hai pr thodi buddhu bhi hai. Smjhti ich nahi kuch😆

The radio  part was superb... Sam ka apna hi style hai... He wanted her to know that he was trying to call her since past 5 days... Whole woris actually conspiring for them to be together... Isliye toh preeti forced her to listen to the radio program. thanks thanks. Mjhe radio, letters vala romance bda accha lagta hai. Mai to pagal hun aise romance ke liye😆
 aur sam being a pakka jugadu uska kuch stylr to banta tha na. Han sahi pkdi tm, kaynat unke sath hai aur preeti to star hai vaise bhi. 

Preeti understands her sister so very well... How easily she caught the expressions on her face... Naina sharing everything with preeti is always amazing... Bt preeti is preeti... When naina was saying all those emotional things, she drifted into her dreamland😆... That was so preeti like.
hayee tmhe laga show vali preeti jaisa hi, mera dil khush ho gaya 😳 I wanted naina to share about sameer with preeti too, starting se hi pr chalo koi na yaha kra diya maine

Phone convo js obviously my favourite part... Sam understood that she was as eager as him to talk... Lived how he teased her... He wanted to hear from her that she too was desperate to hear his voice... Patience baba patience😆... Itni besabr na ho sam babu... Naina is not an easy girl.
Kahin aisa na ho sameer patience rkhta reh jae aur naina nikal jae 😆 han baba bohat chalu hai aur naina utni hi sharmili. uski sharam ke saamne baba ka chalupan khtm ho jata hai😆
Thanks for liking that convo

The whole convo was magical... The good old days feels was there... Sam babu dosti se shuruat karna chahte hai... Good... Naina and her blushing... What will she do when she meets him in delhi... How will she hide her blush then😳... Sammy proud of his girl... Loved how he asked will she not meet him in delhi... Banda is full fida over her. 😆
Banda to gone case ho gaya hai. Naina hai hi itni acchi😉
Hay eee sacchi tmko good old days vaali feeling ayi. mera dil khush ho gaya❤️
 kya hide kregi, dikh jaega use. Fir aur sharmaegi and the circle continues😆

Daadi is the villain in his life... Glad that he shared it with naina... Daadi can never change... Wicked old lady😡... Sam has got his true happiness in naina... Now waiting for their meet in delhi.. Away from the prying eyes of taiji and daadi.
Haha han pr yaha pr m dadi ki band bajwaungi😆
 and yes i always wanted Sameer to share what was happening with him in Delhi but he never did and neither did Naina ask. And I find it absurd ki ek sal ka relation hone ke baad bhi ye log koi substantial baatein nahi krte the

Absolutely loved the update... No more words to say how good it was... Again glad that i got to read it before itself... Love you dear❤️

Thank you so much simi jaan🤗 tmhare detailed comments pdh ke mera dil khush ho jata hai