Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uv78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey aaisha, thank u for the pm...u have written a beautiful update...loved sameer naina missing each other and sameer's idea to give naina his msg was too good...un dino many of us use to send msg to our loved ones through radio...keep updating...
shravyarao thumbnail

Dil le lo! I loved the update yaar, too good.

Was getting frustrated with the cold drink segment, and was in an angry mode till now.
Dil khush karde tum ne! Lots of love from me for that 🤗

Hayee, the waiting for the phone call and the radio romance was so awesome, like yeh un dinon ki baat hai bhai, u showed us how it was to be in that period. Such a sweet and romantic phone call, with naina blurting out things about how she has been waiting for his call and how she thought he forgot her. The way sameer was so eager to talk to her that he had written a letter to the show.

I miss the simple but with intensity scenes of sameer and naina, waiting for their comeback.

You made me really happy with this one yaar, just reading this, my mood completed got lifted.
Thanks to you.

And love, thanks for the pm as well.
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aaisha meri jaan... Thank you so much for the dedication... I'm truly humbled by this gesture my dear❤️
Awww... Naina desperate to talk to sammy boy😳... Anger and frustrations comes out of the the disappointment that he did call... Kya kya soch rahi hai yeh ladki... She doesn't realize the guy is already smitten by her. 😉

The radio  part was superb... Sam ka apna hi style hai... He wanted her to know that he was trying to call her since past 5 days... Whole woris actually conspiring for them to be together... Isliye toh preeti forced her to listen to the radio program.

Preeti understands her sister so very well... How easily she caught the expressions on her face... Naina sharing everything with preeti is always amazing... Bt preeti is preeti... When naina was saying all those emotional things, she drifted into her dreamland😆... That was so preeti like.

Phone convo js obviously my favourite part... Sam understood that she was as eager as him to talk... Lived how he teased her... He wanted to hear from her that she too was desperate to hear his voice... Patience baba patience😆... Itni besabr na ho sam babu... Naina is not an easy girl.

The whole convo was magical... The good old days feels was there... Sam babu dosti se shuruat karna chahte hai... Good... Naina and her blushing... What will she do when she meets him in delhi... How will she hide her blush then😳... Sammy proud of his girl... Loved how he asked will she not meet him in delhi... Banda is full fida over her. 😆

Daadi is the villain in his life... Glad that he shared it with naina... Daadi can never change... Wicked old lady😡... Sam has got his true happiness in naina... Now waiting for their meet in delhi.. Away from the prying eyes of taiji and daadi.

Absolutely loved the update... No more words to say how good it was... Again glad that i got to read it before itself... Love you dear❤️
Edited by angelic567 - 5 years ago
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
An amazing update. Loved each and every part..
Very cute and sweet update starting from Naina's restless behaviour till the end. And finally now Naina will not call Sameer 'aap'.
And both of them are already missing each other sooo much how will they wait for another month.

Thank you for the pm
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing...phone covowsla romance...nostalgic yaar. Specially when there r to many new feelings coursing through you & u can't name them...buss em dusre ke phone ka Intelsat karna aur ghNyon baatein karna...
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amezing dear
Naina's restlessness was very beautifully shown ..even I was worried ki mere Romeo ko kya ho gaya ?
And then you came up with the radio part ..uff it was simply magical ..loved every bit of it 
Preeti's reaction was exactly what I expected ..and she was so curios to know each and every detail ..it was very cute 
And then the phone conversation .. Sameer surely knows how to make her say things he wants to hear ..his trap was really very cute bit as he said its difficult to play in this pitch ..but he will surely make his way ..
Naina's reaction on their meeting in Delhi was soo sweet and funny .. Loved the update very much 
And now waiting for Naina to reach Delhi and their love story to move ahead 

Love
Laalchi reader
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Growth in love comes from a place of absence...

That so holds true to both of them.The wait and longing to talk ..to meet..to confess...Emotions described right on point.👍🏼

That Akashvani idea was such a brilliant idea.I was  dying to read how he would contact her.Beautiful dialogues there..👏

Preeti bossing and wanting to know each details...perks of having a filmy sister' with curiosity of James Bond.

The undercurrent of suspense you maintained ..thats a brilliant technique and surely keeps us on cliffhangers.

Great going darling..I am in shaadi wala pyar' with this story..❤️

Keep coming with your best.

With love-

Minu

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update
I loved the phone conversation..it was sweet n beautiful
Preeti was hilarious😆 specially with that Tinde dialogue
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AlishaSyed

Loved it to the core.. amazing girl .. hahaha bachi ko gussa aaraha tha Sameer par .. aawwwh she thought woh bhi baaki boys ki tarhan hai woh kyun phone karega ofcourse any one will think like that you showed Naina's emotions so well .. phir Preeti as always angel lagi radio sunane .. and finally Sameer Ka message I loved the way you convey the message through radio it was quite romantice atleast for me .. I find things like this romantic .. <3<3<3 ..Preeti got suspicious about Naina because  bachi ka mood Jo theek hogaya tha ek dum message sun ke then woh intezar Karna hayee intezar Karna bhut mushkil hota hai but uska bhi apna mazzaa

And jab finally time hone laga phone aane Ka Preeti caught her hahahah 
Wah ... 
Phir the phone conversation hayeee
 Dil le lo .. 
Sameer indirectly Apne answers Nikal leta hai par phir bhi abhi kuch answers Nahi mile mil jaaiyeinge later on 
Hayee bacha because of that plastic dadi bahar PCO se call Kar Raha tha .. 
My fav toh .. toh Kia .. toh kuch Nahi .. 

Bacha is waiting for Naina ke woh dubara jab milegi ofcourse Naina bhi milna chahti hai 

Let's move to Preeti and her reactions hahaha cute .
Preeti Ka haaran hona was obvious 
Naina ko Sacha dost Mila 

But Naina Ka pov about others and Sameer was Dil le lo and mere Dil ko totally Chua .. 

Sameer feeling all alone in that bhara hua Ghar 
Cause wahan usko koi apna feel karwane Wala Nahi hai .. 

Waiting for next update eagerly .. 

Thank you, thank you , thank you so much🤗 itna detailed comment😳
Mujhe bhi radio, Letters sb bohat romantic lgte hain. aur mai to dil se hun hi old school romance vali ❤️ I am happy you enjoyed reading the radio part as much as I did writing it.

Preeti to meri jaan hai. I love her and the love she has for Samaina  jab tak preeti rhegi, Samaina ko chedhti bhi rhegi aur unki help bhi krti rhegi. And you are right, she is indeed an angel. 

Yes yes sameer bohat chalu hai😆 lekin Naina ka baat bat pr sharmana uske plans bigaad deta h😆

Toh is Samaina ka copyright. How could I not include it. Pta nhai show me dubara kab milega😕

Aww that VO touched your heart.  Mjhe bohat accha laga😳
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anmol333

Res again...

Main aaj hi padhne Ko Koshish karungi aaisha
Mere exam hai na 😭

Meri jaan, aaram se pdhna, no worries🤗
PR pdhna zarur 😳