Samaina SS : "Suhana Safar" (*Updated*; Epilogue on Page 85) - Page 9

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by JaySee

Beautiful update. Loved the way how both are missing each other and how eagerly they are waiting to talk to each other.

Thank you for the appreciation😊

Miss to krenge hi vrna pyaar kaise hoga😉
Originally posted by Sameerkideewani

First of all thank you so much for the PM 
What an update
Naina was missing Sameer haayeee...  hayee from my side too

And that radio programme part is my favourite dil le lo for that part. le liya.😉 vo mera bbi favourite part hai. I am glad aapko accha laga😉

Preeti's reaction after knowing that Sameer like tinde was hilarious. Ab kya kren preeti aur tinde ka 36 ka aankda hai😆

nd Sameer's mohtarma meri toh death hi ho gyi nahi nahi, next part pdhna hai na abhi😛

Waiting for next part
Lots of love for you🤗

Are PM ke liye kya thanks😉
Thanks for the such a sweet comment n🤗 

Lots of love for you too😳
Originally posted by Uv78

Hey aaisha, thank u for the pm...u have written a beautiful update...loved sameer naina missing each other and sameer's idea to give naina his msg was too good...un dino many of us use to send msg to our loved ones through radio...keep updating...

Thanks for the appreciation😊

I love 90s vala romance yaar. Radio, letters sab bohat accha lagta hai mjje Have you used radio to send messages too?😛
Originally posted by shravyarao

Dil le lo! I loved the update yaar, too good.
Le liya🤗Thanks a lot yaar😳

Was getting frustrated with the cold drink segment, and was in an angry mode till now.
Dil khush karde tum ne! Lots of love from me for that 🤗 
Haha, that segment made me frustrated too😆 I am happy my update helped you calm down your anger. ðŸ¤—

Hayee, the waiting for the phone call and the radio romance was so awesome, like yeh un dinon ki baat hai bhai, u showed us how it was to be in that period. Such a sweet and romantic phone call, with naina blurting out things about how she has been waiting for his call and how she thought he forgot her. The way sameer was so eager to talk to her that he had written a letter to the show. 
I know right. I am such a big fan of old school romance. I still prefer letters over whatsapp conversations. 
Ab sameer apna jugaadu hai na, so usne radio ka sahara le liya😉
 aur naina bholi bhali, man ki saari baatiein nikal hi aati hain zubaan pr.

I miss the simple but with intensity scenes of sameer and naina, waiting for their comeback. 

Me too. Their scenes were always simple yetdil ko chu jane vale.Jane kab aaega vo dubara

You made me really happy with this one yaar, just reading this, my mood completed got lifted.
Thanks to you.

And love, thanks for the pm as well.

You made me happy with such a long and sweet comment🤗 I am really very happy that my update changed your mood for better. Kisi ko khush krne se behtar kya ho skta hai?😳
Originally posted by chaaru26

An amazing update. Loved each and every part..
Very cute and sweet update starting from Naina's restless behaviour till the end. And finally now Naina will not call Sameer 'aap'.
And both of them are already missing each other sooo much how will they wait for another month.

Thank you for the pm
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
Thank you so much😊 I am glad you liked it.

Haha han Naina ne bola to hai ab aap nahi kahegi baaki uska koi bharosa nahi😆

😉intezar me bhi to pyaar hota hai

Originally posted by Radkam

Amazing...phone covowsla romance...nostalgic yaar. Specially when there r to many new feelings coursing through you & u can't name them...buss em dusre ke phone ka Intelsat karna aur ghNyon baatein karna...
hihi I know right. Intezar aur uske baad ghanto chalne vaali baatein, time kaise beet jata hai pata hi nahi chalta
Thanks for liking it🤗
Originally posted by Samainadeewani

Amezing dear
Thanks sweetie😊
Naina's restlessness was very beautifully shown ..even I was worried ki mere Romeo ko kya ho gaya ?
Haha are apne romeo pr vishwas rkho yar. Hero aadmi h vo😉

And then you came up with the radio part ..uff it was simply magical ..loved every bit of it 
Thanks ya. That's my fav part. Old school romance ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai😳

Preeti's reaction was exactly what I expected ..and she was so curios to know each and every detail ..it was very cute 
And then the phone conversation .. Sameer surely knows how to make her say things he wants to hear ..his trap was really very cute bit as he said its difficult to play in this pitch ..but he will surely make his way ..
I love Preeti yar. Chalo mai aapki expectations pr puri utri mtlb.
Haan sameer bohat chalu hai pr Naina itna sharmati hai ki kya kre vo bechara bbi😆

Naina's reaction on their meeting in Delhi was soo sweet and funny .. Loved the update very much 
Haan ldki gussa hone me busy thi aur kuch socha hi nahi usne😆

And now waiting for Naina to reach Delhi and their love story to move ahead 

Love
Laalchi reader

Thanks a lot for the appreciation. Really means a lot😊
Originally posted by Anjali33

Wonderful update
I loved the phone conversation..it was sweet n beautiful
Preeti was hilarious😆 specially with that Tinde dialogue
Thanks, sweetie😊

😆preeti meri jaan hai aur is show aur SS ki shaan hai😉
Originally posted by KhwabonKiRani

Loved it
Thanks😊
Another gem Aaisha! I'm only saddened by one thing- ab update ke liye bahot wait karna padega! hehe! 
The flow of this story is so smooth...n the VOs...so true to the show...I feel as if I'm watching the show itself...😃 Beautiful...the radio message...the phone convo...n Preeti the smarty pants...of course she would figure out...I just do not have words for this update yaar...there are very few stories I feel like rereading again...n I must tell you...this is one of them...I relished each word as I read it...ab Naina aur Sameer fir se milenge...wo bhi Dilli mein...kya Sam bhi same college mein jayega! Wow! Ise kehte hain khoobsurat Dilli track! ðŸ˜ƒ

Love
Sur
Edited by Samaina_1990 - 5 years ago