Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL why are you looking for logic in this? It doesn't matter what Shivaay was expecting or thought...the writers don't need logic for any of this roothna or manaana...ab likh diya ki gussa karna hai toh koi bhi excuse chalegaπŸ˜†

Same way like aaj Anika ko yeh reason milaa to rootho

Random.question but why is her ghagra up so high  ta toh proper ghagra dete yeh kya ghutno  tak jaa raha jai ajeeb lagta hai neeche se
AreYaar thumbnail
@Fary: Kyunki woh ANIKA hai toh "atrangi" tareeke se pehenti hai normal kapde bhi...hence the unchaa sharara type thing for her...I've also never seen this outfit worn like this but then I don't know much about fashion anyways...lol I guess for daily wear lambaa sharara too much oh jaata toh thoda uncha kar diya for her to move around in more easily Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
So I guess the nikaah might be for Shivika only after all since Anika's outfit is the heaviest among the girls...she's got the more bridal colored outfit while the other girls are all in pastel shaded outfits...and since the others haven't demanded a nikaah to copy Anika, then it might just be a Shivika nikaah...that I can still kinda live with...lol 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So I guess the nikaah might be for Shivika only after all since Anika's outfit is the heaviest among the girls...she's got the more bridal colored outfit while the other girls are all in pastel shaded outfits...and since the others haven't demanded a nikaah to copy Anika, then it might just be a Shivika nikaah...that I can still kinda live with...lol

You are watering the hope tree? πŸ˜†.
I am too scared to hope for anything at all. Aajkal I am in brace myself for the worst kind of mode. Makes its slightly easier to bear the disappointment.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
But yeh  madam giri kyon aise shivaay ki baahon main kisi ne dhakka nahi dia 
 El toh it is already too weird for me ke pehli mulakat  main she is saying her dukh dard  to a friend of her husband and uppar se this typical soap  hotatoh iski  niyat pe shak ho jaata mereko 

Mext thread

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

You are watering the hope tree? πŸ˜†.
I am too scared to hope for anything at all. Aajkal I am in brace myself for the worst kind of mode. Makes its slightly easier to bear the disappointment.

LOL yaar please hope tree reference mat do ab...I'm scarred by it thanks to whatever b.s. this latest season of KY2 was...ab toh MaNan references se allergy feel ho rahi hai badi waaliπŸ˜†

I'm not hoping for anything...just trying to evaluate based on the pictures and information available...haha hope toh dead se bhi dead hai aajkalπŸ˜†
soapsuds thumbnail
Not worry. Ditto on both points πŸ˜†
soapsuds thumbnail
You know my strongest feeling these days is dread. Forget hope or anticipation or even resignation. I am filled with dread thinking of what they might come up with next in triplicate. Ab darr lagne laga hai mujhe πŸ˜†
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Same biraj. Dread is all i feel. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ky2 latest season was so disconnected from what it was matlab pehle ek season i pretended didn't happen now i have to pretend two seasons didn't happen. The whole plot or break up imo wasn't explained or justified at all. It all came across as they had to make a season for which angst is needed so lo balti bhar ke angst. Yeah i know manik had issues nandu is the star but still it just didn't make sense. 

One thing was constant parth and niti always getting plot wrong. When they gave their ivs it was all about career keliye fight but isse related ek cheez nai tha show mainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Same biraj. Dread is all i feel.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ky2 latest season was so disconnected from what it was matlab pehle ek season i pretended didn't happen now i have to pretend two seasons didn't happen. The whole plot or break up imo wasn't explained or justified at all. It all came across as they had to make a season for which angst is needed so lo balti bhar ke angst. Yeah i know manik had issues nandu is the star but still it just didn't make sense.

One thing was constant parth and niti always getting plot wrong. When they gave their ivs it was all about career keliye fight but isse related ek cheez nai tha show mainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I didn't watch a single thing offscreen this time . I am still scarred from the previous experience. So much that it took me a very long time to even watch NM-SC offscreen and they are actually a treat offscreen. πŸ˜†
KYY started the down slide when RY left towards the end of season 1. I think too much damage happened after that for season 3 to be able to salvage even withRY back. At least that's my opinion. Although the fandom seemed happy enough. I loved RY's season 1 though. It was one of the better written Indian shows. But this season was not upto that mark I thought. Too many holes.