Twinkle Khanna calls Army man a troll; plays the woman-victim card - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
what do u expect from a  8 th fail who uses Oxford dictionary to make a post  and show off how her English is so good, whose only claim to fame is to marry akshat and being daughter of Rajesh khana These bw brigade will never have common people respect because they can't even respect the army which is the reason they're sleeping peacefully at home. I will always have respect for my army who helps people near border whenever there is bombing across border and shift to our place .The same army men helps oldies kids to shift and protect them
 Go n dine in 5 star hotel and say shit about India and army. 
Anyways leftists stay away my opinion won't change
Edited by FuturePapa - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FuturePapa

what do u expect from a  8 th fail who uses Oxford dictionary to make a post  and show off how her English is so good, whose only claim to fame is to marry akshat and being daughter of Rajesh khana These bw brigade will never have common people respect because they can't even respect the army which is the reason they're sleeping peacefully at home. I will always have respect for my army who helps people near border whenever there is bombing across border and shift to our place .The same army men helps oldies kids to shift and protect them

Go n dine in 5 star hotel and say shit about India and army. 
Anyways leftists stay away my opinion won't change

This is so true...we dont even realize how much they work for us, till we see it for ourselves... When i visited Kashmir n Sikkim, I realized the amount of dedication they have, guarding our borders day and night...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Arunima_

Why the over reaction? I have seen people renting(trading) and wearing the uniform of army and police for fancy dress competition, didn't see any brouhaha then. Why now?

And what they rent are called costumes just like say a Spiderman costume. Thats what is the point people are making. Dont call a costume a uniform. 
ddljforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Twinkle always comes out as hypocrite.
_Arunima_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRager

And what they rent are called costumes just like say a Spiderman costume. Thats what is the point people are making. Dont call a costume a uniform. 

So all these brouhaha is because she called a costume, a uniform?😆 He could've just corrected her. Why make such a big deal?  What's next, student getting offended when someone calls their school uniform, clothes. There are thousand of things happening in this world and they chose to get offended over this.

P.S  I think it's time IF should introduce face palm emoticon.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So all these brouhaha is because she called a costume, a uniform?😆 He could've just corrected her. Why make such a big deal?  What's next, student getting offended when someone calls their school uniform, clothes. There are thousand of things happening in this world and they chose to get offended over this.

Some things shouldn't be taken lightly. It is a big deal for the armed forces, so it should be respected.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think there's a difference between a student's school uniform and an Army man's uniform. A lot of sacrifice and valour goes into earning the latter. 
_Arunima_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

Some things shouldn't be taken lightly. It is a big deal for the armed forces, so it should be respected.

@bold Trust me nothing is taken lightly in today's world. People are always on the edge to get offended on slightest thing. 

Can you explain what was so disrespectful? ðŸ˜Š
Edited by _Arunima_ - 5 years ago
_Arunima_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flame.

I think there's a difference between a student's school uniform and an Army man's uniform. A lot of sacrifice and valour goes into earning the latter. 

Damn shouldn't have given that analogy, with people always on the edge it was bound to be taken literally. Sorry
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Damn shouldn't have given that analogy, with people always on the edge it was bound to be taken literally. Sorry

I didn't take any offence at your analogy. But, yes the two things cannot be compared. I think the Armed forces are sensitive about their uniforms because of the effort that goes into earning it. Everything they have done in their professional life, all the sacrifices, acts of valour are on their uniform in the form  of badges and medals. Its literally their resume and mind you, its not any other job that they do. 

I remember one of my officer uncles expressing disappointment when he saw Salman dancing to items songs in the police uniform in Danbangg. It's their identity and there is a reason why the law is also against auctioning a Uniform.