Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrrrrG thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
who do rich people like her need to raise fund ? 
ask KJO n your friends to stop spending money on unimportant stuffs n give it to your charity  ðŸ¤¢
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bips

Being a woman is not a card... I can agree to him calling out her "victim card"... But no matter how many times i read the statement, it sounds like woman = no common sense... 

Thats just my interpretation.. If he is taking offense to her calling a costume a uniform then he himself must be absolutely flawless with the words he uses

It is a card when the woman is trying to play on others' emotions and trying to get sympathy just for being a woman. Why is there a need to bring up her gender in this case? None if she doesn't want to play the woman card. No feminist will ever resort to this and that's why we need better role models than these pseudos.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HitchHiker_

Unnecessary controversy... the army man playing the army card and then twinkle playing woman card... both are equally bad!!!!

It's the actual costume that Akshay wore... it's just a costume...

Both sides should stop over reacting

Yeah just like Twinkle is playing the woman card, the guy especially in the second letter is definitely playing the Army card. Maybe it is to counter the woman card and anyway Army's job must be respected but he did overdo it.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I 99% of the times find twinkle tiresome but nothing in her original post demanded the needlessly lengthy debate... And his entire post is patronizing and insulting 

She is auctioning the "costume"  of rustom, right??... The whole debate bec instead she used the word "uniform".. She isn't actually selling a uniform.   Or have i misinterpreted the issue??? 

People have wayyy too much time on social media...

Btw, in his post he does mention that as soon as "woman"  (not only victim) mode is on, common sense mode is off... And that is a shitty attitude... We are a "mode" now? ... I thought we were half the world's population  

Of ourse she is auctioning costume but in the name of "uniform" that' what irked him if iam not wrong..had she auctioned it as costume there wouldn' be any problem..but she is doing in the garb of uniform which is wrong...
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hence proved. Twinkle doesn't write her own books , has a ghost writer. I am not a writer and i could understand the idiom and twinkle couldn't 🤣
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Overreaction hai yaar... As if restricted area mein entry is only on the basis of a uniform... They have so many safety procedures... Aise costumes toh harr jagah milte hain 

yeh bhi sahi hai... there are other procedures...but still She didnt need to auction that uniform only, as he said, she cudve auctioned Akshay's awards... seems like a well thought out plan to get publicity, otherwise we didnt even know she was doing something like this...
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

I also thought she will understand these idioms since she is supposedly a writer... but sach me yeh phuski bomb nikli 😆

She very well understands what it means. She just tried to twist his words and use the situation to her advantage. Also, they should have clearly stated that it was a 'costume' up for auction and not a 'uniform'. Zameen asmaan ka difference between the two ðŸ˜†
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nautanki karne ke alawa aur aata kya hai ye madam ko... 

#FakesterBones.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fivestars

Of ourse she is auctioning costume but in the name of "uniform" that' what irked him if iam not wrong..had she auctioned it as costume there wouldn' be any problem..but she is doing in the garb of uniform which is wrong...

I made a similar reply before seeing yours ðŸ˜Š
And that's exactly his point. Don't sell it as a 'uniform' and if she does he will take her to the court. 
_Arunima_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why the over reaction? I have seen people renting(trading) and wearing the uniform of army and police for fancy dress competition, didn't see any brouhaha then. Why now?