Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Himani128

Riya ji loved the part and eagerly waiting for the rest, a bit busy will post a long comment later on.

Can you please complete the different shades of acp Neil Khanna too plsss

Hey,
Thank u so much.!
I am glad you are enjoying the story so far.!
I hope u will continue to do so.!

About different shades, I am trying.! But the butchering of Neil's character kindda took away all my motivation to write that series.! But i am still trying, hopefully i will back with one soon. 😊
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita713

Hey! So beautiful update and I just loved it.πŸ˜ƒ Aww, Thank u so much.! Ohh so Avni was going to meet Rhea finally.😲 Unexpected, right.? Though her gestures told she wasn't at all happy to meet her old bestie, so something must have been horribly wrong between them. Definately, Her every actions are backed up by some reasons and justifications.! And yes totally felt that Proud and Boastful Avni wasn't Real, she was trying to be one for some purpose. Bingo.!!! And That reason was given by Rhea herself.! Okay so the biggest mystery is about to unveil, Rhea-Avni dispute.πŸ˜› Eee too excited! Haha πŸ˜† I felt like ypu are jumping, metaphorically.! πŸ˜† Yes, but it will take few more chaps.! I loved how Avni cleared her heart out to Neil and the way they sat on car bonnet to spend time.. that was Heaven! So glad to know that u enjoyed those parts.! Yeah felt a bit sad coz they were separating againπŸ˜” but at the same time feeling happy too.😊 They are anyhow going to meet again.! So no worries.! Avni going to Jaipur means loads of conversation awaits from her Crazy Gang! πŸ˜›I was really missing them but then DD came as a treat!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Thats true.! The next focus will be on Buddies and more exploration to their dynamics. With lots of masti ofcourse.! As a whole the update was too good and more because of your style of writing.πŸ‘ This pre-leap update was much loved and waiting eagerly for the next. Awww, Thank u so very much dear.! So much Love to you!❀️

P.s.- Very Sorry for being this late. I felt really bad for not being able to post the reply on time. Dont be yar, You are here and thats more important. Considering all your 28 comments on IF are for me, i knew sooner or later u will come for sure.! 😊

Hey Ankita,
Thanks for that wide grin on my face apart from small pocket of Motivation.!
Means a lot to me.!

Much love.!
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Ha ha bilkul.!
Haq banta hai tera.!

I know, its been long.!
But the reason for which i have delayed is finally here in the story si we can go ahead ti unravel this mystery soon.! πŸ˜‰

And thank u for having so much of patience with me.!

Haq nahi bhi toh jataungi πŸ˜›
I will keep my eyes open to know the reason behind this whole kand of Rhea .
Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Riya
Thank you so much for ur wishes 
Yeah now I am hearty and healthy and back in my form.
Once again thanks a lot .
Hope u are also doing good health wise.

Edited by sweetunidhi.445 - 6 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail
@Sri
Mai toh de hi rahi hu tujhe haq πŸ˜‰

I know.! You are going to dissect every thing in detail relating to Avni-Rhea fiasco.! πŸ˜†
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445

Hey Riya

Thank you so much for ur wishes
Yeah now I am hearty and healthy and back in my form.
Once again thanks a lot .
Hope u are also doing good health wise.

Thats so good to hear.! 😊
See my wishes worked even before coming out from my mouth.! πŸ˜†

Ahha, i am still struggling but yeah i will be back too.! Hopefully soon.! 😊
docritu99 thumbnail
Hey everyone,

I am really sorry for taking this painfully long time to revert back to you all this time.!

It was purely unintentional and out of my control.! I was a bit unwell.! So yeah.!

But i am much better now after a little phase of hibernation and so you can even expect an update soon.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@Sri
Mai toh de hi rahi hu tujhe haq πŸ˜‰

I know.! You are going to dissect every thing in detail relating to Avni-Rhea fiasco.! πŸ˜†

Warna hazam nahi hogi πŸ˜ˆ

Btw what happened to you ? Loss of sleep ? Don't be sorry for taking care of your health . I thought you were updating very fast. I didn't realise that it's been long . 

Take care ! Nothing is important than health .
Edited by AgnesFan - 6 years ago
iris_diaries thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey everyone,

I am really sorry for taking this painfully long time to revert back to you all this time.!

It was purely unintentional and out of my control.! I was a bit unwell.! So yeah.!

But i am much better now after a little phase of hibernation and so you can even expect an update soon.

Its ok Di, 
can relate since I am too suffering from fever😭 
par apne bataya nahi buddies gang kab aeyenge and we will get to see some khatti meethi shades of Mr Millionaire or not? Pucha tha apse.
Get well soon😊
And loads of best wishes
radhikrishna89 thumbnail
Awesome as always. Now both are openly showing their love, care, desires, rights everything on each other without hesitation most importantly from avni side although she didn't even confess her love to him or she yet to realise her love for him, he still address him as a friend with a ring. That calls a huge growth of their relationship. Beautifully written by you. Great great work. Loved every bit of their phase.
Thank youso much. Please update soon.