Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Redrose1208

Helooo... Heya.! This really seemed like a closure paving the way for sonething new something more beautiful to begin... Ahhhaa.! So i did manage to bring that feels.πŸ˜‰ glad to know that

Awesome update as usual... Yes my love for avni did increase in this update but it's nowhere crossing my love for our millionaire... He is a dream that can only exist in stories... Thank u.! Avni's charcter has started to delayer now so naturally being loved.! Hayee.! True Neil is too good to be true.!
I can so imagine neil with a quizzical look on his face and also how very adorable he might be looking at that moment... This is coming from "Zain's deprivation" from our TV sets.!
Soo... Rhea's mystery is somewhat coming to light but still eager to know the entire mystery... Yeah, soon buddy.!
Felt so very bad for neil... He is shoo sad that avni is going...poor baby... Uff, yeh pyaar ke side effects, acchee khase Buisnessman ko Devdas hi bana denge.!
Haha.. Dd is the poor parcel at Neil's place...
All in all a very beautiful update... Thanks again.! waiting for the next one.. What if i say, its going to be an unexpected one.! πŸ˜‰ . Also waiting for avni to prepone the marriage... Not anytime soon.!
Nd yes.. Avni kissed neil on the cheek... OMG... πŸ˜† There you go.! You did the expected in last line, after testing my patience all throughout ur comment.! πŸ˜† Avni ko bhi kuch kuch hora hai.

Hey buddy,
Thank u so very much for ur amazing reviews.!
They mean the world to me.!

Much love.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

Ri yay!!!

Mujhe pata tha riya ke paas jaare.I knew it. But mein confuse tha. Kyu neil ko lekar jarahi hai. Ab confusion clear hogai. Good to know that.! Btw congrates for correct guess.!
Awesome update ri. This one was high on emotions. Bcoz we can understand their feeling in this update. Thank u so much.!
I trust avni. Riya ne kuch bohath bada kaam kiya hai. Varana humari sherni kabhi kisise itna gussa nahi hoti.
Iam not getting any good vibe from that rocky boy. Hope riya ko voh aatmi kuch na karre. I must say i am impressed with the depth with which u have know Avni's character.! Rhea's matter will be solved too.! Soon.!
I knew y she behaved like that with riya. I didn't feel any uncomfortable when she did that. its look like she was flaunting him as a trophy. But I knew u will clear it soon. Aww, Thank u for having the faith in me.!
I loved neil reaction on this part. He didn't get angry on her. He understands her very well. Neil has always been thus and will always be.! He doesnt react impulsively, but take his time to observe and analyse.!
I really thought she's crying bcoz she felt guilty for her rude behaviour. But u surprised me ri. Well, some surprises are always pleasant and meant to make us smile πŸ˜‰
I like her reason for breakdown. She's feeling guilty bcoz she thought her behaviour will affect their relationship. Oh yeah.!
And humare blue munda kitna pyaara hai.
Wow, I loved how he showed her right on him. Ring part was so beautiful. I am glad that u enjoyed those parts.!
They are so comfortable. There is no hesitation in their physical intimacy. I loved it.
My favourite part was their last convo about their seperation. I wanted that scene to be played on AvNeil in show.! But tucche writers never cared to show some romance or cuddling on AvNeil.!
I hate this word.😭hope jaldi phirse mile yeh dono. Ofcourse, very soon.! πŸ˜‰
Continue soon ri. Loved this chapter. I love avni's growth in her relationship

Hey saf,
Thank u so very much for everything.!
I am bleesed to have you as my reader.!

Much love.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetChilliGirl

This was beautiful as always. Thank u so much.! I loved how Avni flaunted Neil πŸ˜†. And also she's such a sweetheart to apologise to Neil for using his name and fame. Thats because She value him more than anything! And Neil. Damn ! He's such a perfect (doesn't he have any flaws?). I doubt so.! πŸ˜† And about Avni and Rhea...is it what I'm thinking? (Did she ditch Avni for that bf of hers?) Anyway. I have complete trust on you. Let the stoey itself tell u.! πŸ˜‰ Update soonish *puppy eyes* and also congratulations for the third thread. Hope you make many more πŸ€—. Thank u so much.!

Hey buddy,
Thank u so very much for ur lovely review.
Means a lot to me.

Much love.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binh

Huhh now this is getting really really tough... Can't decide who is more adorable between the two... I am really confusedπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Hahahaha πŸ˜† This is the sweetest thing i have read in quiet sometime now.! Dont worry u will have an undisputed winner by the end of this story.! πŸ˜‰

So avni let loose her not so polite side twice on a single day although the reasons for them were poles apart... I was quite happy when it happened for the first time but was amused when she talked that like with rhea.. Exactly.! Her other shades are slowly being explored as a process of delayering of her character.! πŸ˜‰ I know it will be a little bemusing to see her behave like that with Rhea, but its all because she has loved her and cared for her a little too much and hence the sense of betrayal and hatred is also a notch higher.!
The thing I loved most in this update was the last part where they sitting on car bonnet and sharing a single can of cola... Uff that felt so amazing... Aww, i am so glad that u liked it. I am sure Neil's fav beverage is going to be Coke after this πŸ˜† Mr. Millionaire would now definitely be on cloud nine today coz the not so expressive avni kissed him that too quite unexpectedly... Oh he has all the reasons to.! He got a kiss.! πŸ˜‰
And ya I also have one more confusion how do you everytime manage to depict all the scenes in such a lively manner that it feels like I am watching them... Mostly because i visualise them and then write them, and you guys read that and visualise it.! πŸ˜‰ Thank u for such cute compliment.!
Frankly speaking i am falling for the story each and every day more and more .. Love it <3[B] Its endearing and satisfying to know that.!

Hey buddy,
Thank u so much for ur kind words.!
They lit up my day.!

Much love.!
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Hey Sri,
Thank u so much for ur kind words.!
And i am sorry if Rhea's part didnt go so well with you.! I know how much you are intringued with Rhea's mystery.!
I will try my best to compensate.!

Much love.!

Toda toh chedne do πŸ˜‰ I enjoyed it . Bit shocked thi πŸ˜† Pata nahi is pyasi reader ki pyas kab baregi ! Kab Rhea ki pol khulegi !πŸ˜†
Redrose1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Hey buddy,
Thank u so very much for ur amazing reviews.!
They mean the world to me.!

Much love.!

Eagerly waiting for the unexpected update and one more thing... Congrats on 50 pges of ur third thread... Half century it is... 
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

Toda toh chedne doπŸ˜‰I enjoyed it . Bit shocked thiπŸ˜†Pata nahi is pyasi reader ki pyas kab baregi ! Kab Rhea ki pol khulegi !πŸ˜†

Ha ha bilkul.!
Haq banta hai tera.!

I know, its been long.!
But the reason for which i have delayed is finally here in the story si we can go ahead ti unravel this mystery soon.! πŸ˜‰

And thank u for having so much of patience with me.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redrose1208

Eagerly waiting for the unexpected update and one more thing... Congrats on 50 pges of ur third thread... Half century it is...

Oh yeah.! We have completed 50.pages.!
Thank u so much.!

Thats more like one third of this thread πŸ˜†
Ankita713 thumbnail
Hey! So beautiful update and I just loved it.πŸ˜ƒ Ohh so Avni was going to meet Rhea finally.😲 Though her gestures told she wasn't at all happy to meet her old bestie, so something must have been horribly wrong between them. And yes totally felt that Proud and Boastful Avni wasn't Real, she was trying to be one for some purpose. Okay so the biggest mystery is about to unveil, Rhea-Avni dispute.πŸ˜› Eee too excited! I loved how Avni cleared her heart out to Neil and the way they sat on  car bonnet to spend time.. that was Heaven! Yeah felt a bit sad coz they were separating againπŸ˜” but at the same time feeling happy too.😊 Avni going to Jaipur means loads of conversation awaits from her Crazy Gang! πŸ˜›I was really missing them but then DD came as a treat!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† As a whole the update was too good and more because of your style of writing.πŸ‘ This pre-leap update was much loved and waiting eagerly for the next. So much Love to you!❀️
P.s.- Very Sorry for being this late. I felt really bad for not being able to post the reply on time. 
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445

Riya main aa gayi re. Yayy.! Welcome Nidhi.!

Sorry for being late was busy as this weekend my sisters came to our house and also I was down with sore throat and viral fever. And i am sorry for replying so late.! I too had some health issues.! I hope u are doing fine now.!
Ek to meri bolti pehle se hi band thi or tumhare update ne cherry on the cake kar diya. Ab main bol hi kya sakti hoon meri saari capabilities drain me chali gayi is update ko padh kar. Hahaha πŸ˜† But i suppose u'l have to type and not say.! πŸ˜† Ohkay, i know it was lame joke.!
So nice update that I am completely unable to express my views. Thank u so very much buddy.!
Yayy! I predicted two things out of which one got true. Iske liye happy dance to banta hai Na. Yes ofcourse banta hai.! Congrates.!
Avni is such a sweetheart she in the flow of moment said all those things and in the next moment felt guilty for presenting Neil as a trophy and said sorry too. She is really very clean at Heart. True.! She has a pure, unadulterated heart just like a Child.!
And as you said earlier I definitely fell in love with this avni. See, i knew it. πŸ˜‰
Thank you so very much for this nice update.
With love
Nidhi

Hey Nidhi,
Thank u so very much for all ur love.!
Means a lot to me.!

Much love!
And get well soon.!