Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

Warna hazam nahi hogi😈 Hahaha πŸ˜† True.!

Btw what happened to you ? Loss of sleep ? Nah.! It was a biliary colic.! I mean Stone in Gall bladder that led to its infection and the cascade of other related things.! Don't be sorry for taking care of your health . I thought you were updating very fast. I didn't realise that it's been long . Seems like a compliment to me.! πŸ˜‰

Take care ! Nothing is important than health . Yes Truly.! I will.! Thank u for ur concern.!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iris_diaries

Its ok Di,
can relate since I am too suffering from fever😭 Awww, get well soon dear.!
par apne bataya nahi buddies gang kab aeyenge and we will get to see some khatti meethi shades of Mr Millionaire or not? Pucha tha apse. Buddies gang toh bohot jald aaenga.! Our stpry will be shifting back its focus to Jaipur so buddies are ought to come.! What kind of shades exactly you want in Neil'a character.? Plz elaborate.! I will try to include that.!
Get well soon😊
And loads of best wishes Thank u so much

😊
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhikrishna89

Awesome as always. Thank u so very much Now both are openly showing their love, care, desires, rights everything on each other without hesitation most importantly from avni side although she didn't even confess her love to him or she yet to realise her love for him, Yes Exactly.! They are closer than anything now.! The foundation of Trust has been laid in their relationship.! And sirf Foundation banne me hi time lagta hai baki building toh jald hi khadi hojati hai. πŸ˜‰ So they will be progressing more faster.! he still address him as a friend with a ring. That calls a huge growth of their relationship. Beautifully written by you. Great great work. Loved every bit of their phase. I am so glad to know that.! Thank u so very much.!

Thank youso much. Please update soon.

Hey buddy,
Thanks for ur lovely review.
Means a lot to me.!

Much love.!
iris_diaries thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I meant possessive Neil, jealous Neil, Neil as patient and Avni as doctor, Overprotective Neil, Neil behaving like a kid, Avni pampering Neil, Neil admiring Avni's singing, Neil and Buddies gang togetherly teasing Avni, romantic Neil ... bohot kuch
Iss Millionaire is just keeping me preoccupied all the time.😊
I know that some of those shades are shown in the previous chappys par phirse ekbar kuch alag tarike se ho nahi sakta
And will Neil become cupid for renewal of Avni and Rhea's lost bond?
I wanted to ask, why you have named the story Millionaire First love? Jst curious
Aur us Airlines ke projects ke bareme bhi kuch pata nehi chala bohot dinon se.
docritu99 thumbnail
RemovedEdited by docritu99 - 5 years ago
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My cousin has same problem .

Ananyea23 thumbnail
Loved it as usual. Saviour is Neil according to me. Is he proposing to Angie? And he needed help with the ring? Also the interview was bang on!! This book has become my favorite among all the online books I have read including the extremely popular ones on wattpad because this just seems real and I'm transported to this world. Also I have a small request. Can you please write an OS on adiza? Like them after marriage or anything like that? I just love the way you write so wanted to read about adiza in your writing.
PS- why are you in the hospital? Anything serious? 
Get well soon!!
And update this one quickly. Can't wait for the next chapter!!
iris_diaries thumbnail
Thanks for Buddies Gang. Bohot achha laga. In details, tomorrow.😊
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Riya ..first things first ..what is this hospital bed and all , huh? πŸ˜²..Are you okay ? 
How are you now ? I hope you are not stressing out yourself about these updates .. story and we readers can wait , health is most important ..take care and get well soon ..😊

Coming to the update , I loved it as usual πŸ˜Š
You were brilliant in scripting that interview , it was as if I was reading a newspaper excerpt - I mean to say , it was thouroughly how a professional writer would write .. it was absolutely amazing πŸ‘β­οΈ

I am guessing you were nervous about the interview part of the update - if yes , let me assure you , you needn't be nervous at all .. your readers are gonna love it ..πŸ˜ƒ I am loving it and have already read it twice πŸ˜‰

And Neil , oh boy , how much more lovable are you gonna make him .. he is goals in everything he is and he does .. it's unfortunate he is fictional though πŸ˜†
But seriously , kudos to your vision πŸ˜Ši could actually picturize Neil Khanna ( or p recisely Imam sahab as Neil khanna ) there on a high revolving chair and giving this interview with all those gestures you have mentioned while reading the update πŸ˜ƒ

Avni madam is full on lattoo on her Mr Fiancee ..πŸ˜†.. she is love ..watching his interview so many times .. mujhe toh lagta hai woh Shaadi ke basd bhi TV wale Neil ko hee apna saraa time degi .. real wale Neil ko nahi πŸ˜‰..Bechara Neil will have competition from his own self to gain Avni's attention πŸ˜†

I am very bad at guessing twists ..so I am leaving it to you to let us know what's wrong with Akash .. but yeah I guess the saviour is gonna be Neil .. it's time he needs to visit Jaipur now ..2 mahine honewali biwi se door kaise reh liya yeh Banda πŸ˜†

Won't ask you for a faster update , though I am very eager to read it soon and know what the emergency is .. but health comes first ..so please take care , get well soon and come back with an update .. I shall wait πŸ˜Š
Edited by firsttimehere - 6 years ago
Redrose1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Helooo... Awesome.. Just loved d interview...i can so imagine neil sitting deir n giving dese answers... Oh god... . How cute how handsome how hot is he exactly... Angie also noticed his small gestures... My personal fav of neil... Imagining zain here.. Is combing of hair...i totally love it... 
Hmm... Aisi kya emergency aayi hogi??? ...
Waiting to know... So plz update quickly... Prettt plz... 
N aajkal bhot cliffhangers dene lagi ho hmm... 

Wat hppnd to ur health??... All good?... Take care... The weather outside is no good too...