Casting Couch provides livelihood: Saroj Khan - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
Why only BW? I've been propositioned in order to get internships also. I took the patli gali and ran. Anywhere there are immoral people who feel they can get away with it, they'll try it.
In BW it's far more prevalent obviously where the industry is small and same people try out for the few films that get made. 
Casting couch is not right and I am strongly against it, but I do work in a Huge multi national auditing and advising firm, and to be honest there are dozens of women sleeping up the ladder. The partners have rule of conduct which states you don't tell my wife I won't tel yours.
That itself is a form of casting couch because only those who engage in these things get backed by powerful men. So casting couch is not exclusive to the entertainment industry it is also very much prevalent in the financial sector.
Originally posted by TheBoss

I've also heard two "D.M" one a madame, and the other a john and both ex actors, are running a quite a reputable and lucrative prostitution business and are basically the "go to" people for all the strugglers in town.

BW toh bahut badi baat hai. I'e heard stories and you can also read multiple anon writeups on quora where some college girls admitted that they wh**e themselves for money and then show off by buying latest designer stuff. 
I heard another story too where a Indian navy officer married a famous wh**e so that she could sleep with his bosses for promotions. 
From her picture it seems like she needs to loose weight 😆
Originally posted by Maraka_Musso89

Wow ! It's sad to have such a mindset.
Taking advantage of someone else's weakness is never right. And how does she know their is no rape in this ?

Someone might agree for something but not for another and be forced to do it anyways...
whether your talented or not, everyone will do anything to accomplish their dreams and for these people to destroy and ruin someone's career, it's sad. It happens everywhere
At the same time, there are hos out there sleeping with guys for career and money and are happy that they are doing that. I am not supporting them time of women and men