AarYa ff • Bekhudi • Chapter 28 pg 58 ~ 10/12/20

Posted: 5 years ago

Chapter 1

11:30 night.. Bhopal...

"No." A 20 year old girl in her pink designer but dirty dress scream running from three man's behind her.

"Please save me." She beg to the man that she bumped with, he looked her and some man behind her but these man's can't able to see them as they both are in dark, he looked her as she hold his shirt collar.

"Where is this damn girl ?" One of the man scream on the other man as they start to look here & there.

When she was about to run away thinking this man not going to help her but for her surprise when she run two steps he pulled her back & slammed her to a wall of a journal store and crushed her soft body under his strong one, she looked him stunned.

"Shuhh." He close her mouth to stop her making any noise.

"They are gone." He remove his hand as he saw the three man's running away in search of her.

"Where are you going ?" He look her as she takes steps away senseless.

"Please let me go." She walked away but he come in front of her.

"These guys are behind you, where will you go at this time ?" He feel pity on the poor, scared girl in front of him.

"I don't know where am I and where will I go now." She told remember how these man's kidnapped her two days back from Gujarat, her Palace, she run away from their clutch just a hour back.

"I won't let you go anywhere, you are coming to my home that's final." He said with so much authority like he own her.

"But how can I ?" She hesitant.

"Like this." He hold her wrist, she look his strong hold on her wrist when he walking ahead.

After like half hour they reach his home. he pushed door open, switch on lite and waited for her to step in, she did step in and looked around the mess of room, it just a room with no kitchen but in name of kitchen there is a gas stove with some dishes in a corner and the dirt on them clearly saying its not used from many days. In other corner there is a small bed with not so clean bed sheet and pillow.

"Is this your home ?" She ask as he too come inside.

"Yes." He nodded studying her facial expression, its like she never seen a place like this in her entire life.

"Where is your parents ?" She ask not finding anyone here.

"I have no one in this world." He told with lost face, she felt bad for him.

"I-Im hungry." She told remembered how her kidnapper's give food to her yesterday but today don't know why they didn't give her any food from morning, now its night and she is hell hungry to feel shame asking food from a total stranger.

"Oh but at this time I can't get you anything, you see its too late." He told as he always eat out and now this is late night so its not possible.

"Is there anything to cook ?" She ask because she can't bear the hunger anymore.

"Yes there." He pointed at the corner his small kitchen.

"But first I have to clean all this mess." She sat on bed looking the dirt there all around.

"Could you help me, this will take less time." She ask his help, seeing innocent face he find himself nodding yes. She smile and they both start to clean the room after same time he sat on bed tired & feeling sleepy. His eyes fell on her how she is cleaning everything with so much interest, her hair are disturbing her by felling on her face again & again that she pushing behind each time with a cute frown on her innocent at beautiful face, she is wearing her silk scarf covering her whole neck properly, without any doubt she is a beautiful girl, Don't know why he didn't feel shame to scan her. She come to him and pulled sheet but he was so lost in her to move.

"Getup please." She ask him to getup pulling sheet.

"What are you doing ?" He ask getting up, she throw sheet a side thinking something.

"Do you have a new clean sheet ?" She ask without answer his question, clean the space there.

"Yes, but." He look her in confusion.

"I want a clean bed sheet then only I'll sleep on this bed." She told remember her king size soft bed.

"Oh but who say you are going to sleep there on bed ?" He ask thinking she is in mood of making his room hers.

"So you are going to ask me to sleep on floor ?" She made a sad face feel hurt as he doesn't care for her.

"I didn't..." He don't know what to say now, she looked away with tears in her brown eyes.

"Damn why are you crying now ?" He almost shout feel so angry seeing her teary eyes.

"Now you are screaming on me." She cry like a baby, he close his eyes don't know why this girl affects him so much.

"Stop crying." He say but she keep crying silently.

"I said stop crying." He put his finger on her crying lips, she looked him with baby scared face.

"Stay here." He went to a small steel almirah, taking out a new sheet & also a pillow cover and put in her hands.

"Thank you!! You are so good." Her teary face shine with a big smile.

"Do you make your work done by blackmailing everyone like this ?" He give her an angry glare, she cutely nod no knowing she is troubling him a lot.

"No, no one let me work and there no need of me to work." She say missing her family a lot.

"Why ? Are you some princess ?" He ask sarcastically.

"Yes." She spoke lost in her thought.

"What ?" Her confirmation shock him, she looked him scared what if he tell anyone here.

"Hey I was just joking." She lie to him, smile nervously then began to spread the new clean sheet on bed, put pillow nicely after changing  cover.

"I'm feeling more hungry now." She search something to eat but find just rice and sugar.

"Now what I do ?" She search for more things but she got hurt with a broken cup on the slab.

"Agh." She scream in pain.

"What happen ?" he come to her running, panicked, saw blood oozing out her finger.

"I can't do all this work, look I get hurt." She cry holding her hurt finger, without thinking anything he put her finger in his mouth.

"How many time should I tell you this work n all is not your cup of tea." He scream at her looking her hurt finger, she stop crying scared by his anger but then she thought someone said this to her before. She remember the old time, her prince when they both get married how they always used to fight like cat and rat. He pulled her away, search everywhere for ointment.

"You." She open her mouth but he turned only to glare her, she zipped her mouth instantly and sat on bed looking him. he come to her and sat on floor in front of her.

"I'm troubling you a lot ?" She ask as he was applying ointment of her bound.

"Yes, too much" He accept with a tired face.

"But don't know why I'm liking these troubles and this trouble Queen as well." He gazed up at her face.

"Don't move okay" He warned her before went to look if there is something she made but he find nothing, then he went out of room, return in five minutes with milk and he cook what he know, its Kheer an Indian dessert consisting of rice & sugar boiled in milk but he don't have ground nuts to flavour it. After some time he return to her.

"Take this." He give her bowl, She looked in that small bowl, in second her face lite up with happiness.

"Kheer!!" She instantly take the small bowl from his hands and start to eat without sharing with him, he stare her in amazement.

"Look god I made this kheer but this girl doesn't even ask me taste." He sat beside her on bed feeling sleepy.

"Oh god I didn't even shared with him." She stop eating after a moment when her stomach was full.

"He sleep without eating anything, just because of me." She murmur feeling guilty, looking his sleeping form.

"I'll make kheer for him in morning." She thought and eat the remain kheer as well, after keeping bowl a side she switch off lite, closing door, she look bed where he is sleeping, she sat on bed feeling sleepy.

"Why I'm feeling like there is some connection between us ?" she thought staring him for a long time, don't know when she fell sleep resting her head on his arm.

Precap: Smitten by love or it's a destiny game ?

~ Index ~

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Edited by SillySoni - 4 years ago
Interesting concept Soni Su... I suppose AarYa already met and got married but can't remember for some reason. What is that reason and how did Yash end up in that situation, how was Aarti kidnapped?  Edited by Tessaloni - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Tessaloni

Interesting concept Soni Su... I suppose AarYa aL ready met and got married but can't remember for some reason. What is that reason and how did Yashica end up in that situation, how was Aarti kidnapped? 
Thanks ya 😃
To get answer of your questions keep reading 😳

Nice starting 
Let se who was to kidnapped arti
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
Congratulations on your new story
it sounds very Intriguing 
The concept is indeed Interesting and like I said Intriguing too
though after reading it I have so much unanswered questions
I would have hoped you had this chapter as a Prologue
why was Aarti  firstly kidnapped , she somehow managed to escape and I suppose its Yash that saves her and takes her to his home 
cooks kheer for her 
seems like they both somehow felt comfortable with each other 
will be waiting for next chapter 
Congrats on the new story! 

awesome update
Very interesting concept 
Plz continue 
nice start
sounds interesting