SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay boss😛
SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: sass8

Nice chapter, he is so possessive of her already and opening up to her . 

I wonder what Aarti story is. 

Thanks😳

Aarti story hmm..
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Chapter 

will give full analysis soon 
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice Update
Aarti and Veer both taking care of each other , loved it
Veer shared his painful past with Aarti and Aarti getting emotional, loving their bonding and moments
Waiting for next
Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the update Soni... Loved Arya's relation n Arti's innocence... Waiting for next update 
SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Fabulous Chapter 

will give full analysis soon 

Okay, thanks😊
SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetidhawan

Nice Update

Aarti and Veer both taking care of each other , loved it
Veer shared his painful past with Aarti and Aarti getting emotional, loving their bonding and moments
Waiting for next

Glad that you loving their bonding😊
Thanks dear😳
SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya333

Loved the update Soni... Loved Arya's relation n Arti's innocence... Waiting for next update 

Thanku dear! So glad you loved it 😳
SillySoni thumbnail

Chapter 4

Next morning again Veer find Aarti sleeping with him on floor but this time he says anything to her, somewhere he like seeing her face first in morning and just want to live each & every moment with her until she return to her home.

"How will I live without her when she leave to her city." He thought staring roof of room.

Aarti stirred in her sleep and look him who was in deep thought.

"Veer!" She touched his arms. His gaze shifted to her face.

"I won't let you go anywhere away from me." He murmur crushing her in his arms. She confused at his murmur but still embrace him just to calm him down.

Afternoon...

"You known Ishita di engagement happen yesterday." Aarti spread mat in front of table fan.

"So suddenly." Veer surprised. She return with a plate & knife and make two pieces of watermelon that he brought for them.

"Hmm she is pregnant that's why!" He find her busy making pieces. She eyes him to sit with her. He put a small piece in her mouth, not surprised as he is aware of Ishita and Akash relation, he seen them both many time in his home, being a motherless guy Akash is a asshole right from his cradle.

"Nice!" She smile.

"Answer my one question?" As they finish their watermelon, she return after washing her hands.

"Why not." He pulled her close naughtily as she sat beside him.

"What is sex" She ask hugging him around waist, remember the conversation between Ishita and her friends.

"Where you heard this word?" He looked her speechless knowing his naive Aarti.

"Ishita di was talking about this with her friends" She told remember how those girls were giggling using that word.

"This frigging f**king girl, I will kill her." He curse ishita.

"Veer!" She moved back a little angry at his language.

"Sorry but don't give me this look for my crude language." He looked away from her, this language way tamed as compared to the one he normally use with his friends.

"This is not a way to talk." She said with a upset face.

"Don't be so upset, this how all guys talk and don't tell me that your brother don't talk like this?" He spoke glanced at her face.

"No I have three brothers and I know they don't talk in this way!" She told, she never heard her brothers talking like this.

"They do but not in front of you!" He said, now he understand why Aarti is so innocent and naive, its all because of her over protective brothers.

"Leave all this, you answer my question" She said, don't want to believe that her brothers can talk like this.

"You!" He smile brought her close again.

"I'm not joking!" She try to pull away but he hold her tight.

"Nor I." He kiss her nose. She smile shying.

"Sex is body pleasure for both man and woman." His soft baritone and intense gaze did the work of distracting her.

"And you are not less then any blissful pleasure for my heart!" He spoke lost in her innocent eyes, dropping a deep kiss on her forehead then pecked her both eyes.

"When you touch me, kiss me I felt as if you are one missing part of mine!" She moaned cuddling more in his warm arms.

"Ditto!" His voice was so softly. she grip his shirt collar in her fist and hold his thigh with other before she kiss him. He groan as he feel her hand, her closeness has done something to him indicating how aroused he is right now, he want her physically but still he know he won't do anything without her consent.

"Because love brings respect along with it!" Yash thought before holding her back of head as he hungrily explore her sweet mouth but he didn't even notice that he actually used love word in his sentence. She try to return his kisses with the same passion but that was too difficult for her.

"I don't even know how to kiss!" She pulled back, he find her sad.

"Aarti you will learn soon." He try to make her feel good.

"How?" She ask in her low voice.

"We have to practice everyday!" He told smiling naughtily.

"Everyday!" Her eyes widened. Only he knew how stop himself laughing at her cute face.

"But you are a nice kisser, did you kiss someone before?" She ask but hating the thought of him being this close to some other girl. He nods no smiling in realization that she is as possessive about him as he is for her.

"Then how can you kiss so well?" She gets happy with the thought that she is the only girl he touched.

"If you really want to know then just close your eyes!" He said tracing his nose on her jawline, he find it so hard when she is teasing him with her innocence. She blindly follow him.

"This is not only physical but when we really feel for someone we feel like expressing yourself and kiss is just a simple way to express your feelings!" He nipped her earlobe.

"I feel something here!" She close her eyes and place hand on her abdomen, their proximity doing something to her.

"I knew!" He smile as this is sign that she too feel something for him, he pulled back don't want to scare her with these new emotions.

"When you feel for someone then just place your lips and do whatever you feel like and remember it should be something from your heart." He told and his calm voice really make it look like its so simple.

"Is that simple so can I try?" She blushed but then she ask permission gazing his red lips. He almost blush nodding, she lean in and did follow whatever he said with the soft stroke of lips till their tongue met for a slow erotic dance.

Gujarat.. Scindhia Palace..

"This is 4 days since I did a missing complaint of Aarti." Suraj Pratap Scindhia hold his wife Gayatri who was about to grab police man collar shouting in anger.

"Control yourself Gayatri." He try to calm her down.

"We are doing whatever in our hands." Inspector said.

"Yes we can see how greatly you are doing your so called duty, 4 days since and you are still searching our daughter in law." Suraj get angry listen to their excuse.

"Find her as soon as possible or else get ready to beg on roads because you are going to loss your job." Suraj warned that inspector but it almost sound like threat. He leave nodding fearing for his job.

"Deed is your Suraj but my children paying for this." Gayatri glared Suraj in disgust. He looked away can't meet her eyes.

"If Yash was there we will never see this day." She gazed at Yash childhood photo frame on wall in front of her.

"Just because of you first I lost my son, I don't even know where he is? and now the girl who was his life." She touched the frame as silent tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I was wrong Gayatri, in my insecurities and jealousy I destroyed my happy family. I leave my Yash in an unknown city, I'm ashamed for what I did." Suraj looked down, he feel disgust on himself remember what he did, Yash innocent begging still echoed in his ear.

"Bring him back, please!" Gayatri cried. Paridhi leave from out side their bedroom when she heard everything.

"Prateek!" She barge in her bedroom calling her husband name.

"Pari what happen?" Prateek closed the file he was working on.

"Yash bhai is alive." she told him everything crying in happiness.

"Really Pari!" Prateek ask with his moist eyes, she nods smiling.

"Me and Aman bhai will bring back bhai soon" Prateek spoke beaming in joy, pari hugged him hoping their family will again find their long lost happiness.

"Should I tell Arpita bhaabi now or keep it a surprise?" Paridhi ask.

"Not now." Prateek stop paridhi from telling anyone thinking something.

Bhopal..

Evening..

"Should I tell Aarti my real name is Yash not Veer?" He thought sitting on a tea stall.

"Veer bhai your tea." A 12 years old boy put tea glass on brench Yash was sitting on.

"Why I'm opening up to Aarti?" He murmur in dilemma not understanding his relation with Aarti.

"No I should not." He thought, don't want to develop feelings for an unknown girl who would soon going to leave him but he can't even deny that he felt a strange pull to her, she attract him as if they are meant to be together.

"Its better I just leave everything in hand of destiny." He pay for tea and leave without even looking tea glass.

"Veer bhai you didn't even touched your tea!" That boy called Yash but he was too upset to hear him.

Yash room..

"Aarti!" He find her in front of window she sitting on bed but still not seeing anything out side.

"Maa!" Aarti whisper as he touch her shoulder.

"Missing your family?" He sat down on floor close to her leg. She nods sadly.

"They don't know that I'm here in Bhopal." She murmur know they must be searching her in Gujarat only.

"How you come here I mean you live in Gujarat." He ask.

"Those goons kidnapped me from my city and brought me here but I don't have any idea why they bring me here." She tell remember the day she went to temple with Radha maa, five guard was there with them still those goons were successful in kidnapping her.

"Strange right." Yash spoke. She nods.

"I'm trying to find a way to send you back to your family." Yash says but then he looked down in guilt know he didn't try anything as he was so busy with his new found happiness named Aarti in his life which he just want to cherish.

"You know maa say never lie to a person who trust you." She tilted his chin up, he smile weakly at her blind trust on him, know he is selfish for only thinking about his happiness.

"I'm sorry!" He hold her fingers as she stand to leave.

"Its okay." She forgive him without any complain, he hugged her don't know what good deed he did so god bless him with this Angel who only know to spread love and happiness wherever she go.

"I should return back to Gujarat I know maa bauji must be so worried for me." She thought but feel a strange restlessness with the thought of leaving Yash. she embrace him close, can't even imagine a day without him.

Night..

"Veer this." Aarti confusedly looked two mans who bring cooler to their home.

"For you." Yash enter with two buckets water and he empty them both in tank, she stare him surprised. Yash connected the plug and it start.

"Hey congrats! Let's have some sweet now." That guy laugh and Yash smile nodding.

"Veer!" The moment those guys leave Aarti hugged Yash remember what is the reason so he brought cooler for her.

Flashback..

Today afternoon..

"Aarti how this happen ?" Yash find her fair skin turning red.

"Don't know but Mitali aunty say this is because there is too hot here na that's why." Aarti said looking into mirror her neck and arms skin is red.

"Hmm." He hummed thinking something.

"You don't worry, I'm fine." She glanced at his tensed face. He smile weakly know she won't tell him that she is habitual of cooler or maybe air-conditioner.

Back to present..

"Why are you doing so much for me." She gazed up at his face, her eyes were full of questions.

"I don't know but I felt like this is my responsibility to take care of you." He said staring down at her innocent face, as if she is center of his universe and he can do anything for her.

Next day..

"Veer this is your invitation card of Ishita marriage, her mother give me actually she was in hurry, so you both are coming right ?" Mitali give Yash marriage card.

"Yes." Yash agree after glancing at Aarti face as she is busy reading the card, she look super excited.

"Ok fine so we are all going together." Mitali said, Yash Aarti both nodded.

"Wow we will attend a marriage!" She scream in happiness the moment Mitali leaves. Yash smile seeing her over excitement, closing door he lay on bed after switch on cooler.

"Aarti what are you doing?" He saw that she is taking out all the clothes from wardrobe.

"I'm looking for some new clothes." She made a face as she did not find new clothes for Yash.

"Marriage is after 4 days not today so leave it and rest a little." He get up and went to her.

"Now don't make sad face." He put all the clothes back inside wardrobe and carried Aarti to bed.

"I don't have new clothes for marriage." Aarti told.

"But recently I buy you a new dress! remember?" Yash remind her laying next to her, Aarti made a face.

"No I want a new dress and I'm going with Mitali aunty for shopping that's it." She sat on bed like a stubborn kid, he stare her confusedly thinking suddenly what happen to her.

"Okay! are you happy now?" He agree, she turned to him surprised.

"Really!" She rest her chin on his chest, he nods love that shine in her eyes.

"Thank you!" She hugged him happily, he embrace her back smiling.

Precap: Aarti first gift for Yash!

Shiv in Bhopal in search of Aarti.

Edited by SillySoni - 4 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Update soon