ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations on the new story
Interesting start
Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wowww very interesting read krtay huay me aarya ko imagine kr rhi thi loved it now waiting 4next update 👏⭐️
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats for new story, awesome update dear 
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice Start
Yash saved Aarti from goons who kidnapped Aarti from Gujrat and she is princess, Yash took Aarti to his home which is very small one and Aarti found it very dirty, Aarti cleaned the house and asked for food and Yash cooked kheer for Aarti, loved it
priyasree thumbnail

Congrats on new story  👏👏
priyasree thumbnail

Lovely n interesting start
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
great beginning, I am intruigue 😊
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi PVians 😊

Thanks everyone for your sweet wishes n comments 🤗

Chapter 2

"Why I'm feeling as if there is some connection between as?" Aarti thought, looking him for a long time & don't know when she fell sleep resting her head on his arm, in sleep he turned and feel her soft body, his hands automatically pulled her close & closer in an intimate embrace, soon his warm mouth found the soft skin of her white neck. she tilted her head to give him more room as he shower her whole neck with soft kisses, his legs tangled with hers, their eyes met but they both doesn't feel like they are doing anything wrong.

"You are mine!" He murmur hovering over her, she stare him lost for her surprise his touch didn't repulse her at all. he lean in to seal their lips.

"Only yours!" She whisper eagerly returning his warm kisses, both felt like the intimate bond between them is natural.

Next morning...

His sleep break with someone cry, turn away he pulled pillow over his ear to stop the annoying noise but the cry begin to increase, in anger he throw pillow away.

"Why the hell are you crying ?" He yell gets so annoyed, Aarti cry more loudly sitting in corner.

"Shut up." He shout getting up angrily, she sob hugging her knees scared.

"First you did all the things with me in night and now you are shouting on me." She look up at him with her red eyes because of crying so much, he stood there towering her as she remind him what happened between them last night. he remember losing his sense over this girl but nothing happen apart from just a make out and it amazed him that he touched a girl for the first time in his 24 years of life but then he didn't regret it.

"Maybe I'm physically attract to her, yes." He named the unnamed emotions in his heart that he felt for her.

"What if I get pregnant ?" She thought loudly.

"Nothing happen between us to make you pregnant." He told thinking she was all over him last night then why she is behaving weirdly now, maybe she is in shock.

"What more there to happen ? I remember you touched me there, here & here also." She tell innocently pointed at every place of her body where he touch and kissed her, he stare her amazed, know she is innocent enough to believe just touch & kisses are enough to make a girl pregnant.

"No one get pregnant just by touch & kisses got it." He sat in front of her.

"You are lying to me." She look him with baby angry face remember what her Radha maa told her, he wipe her tears and smoothed her hair behind.

"No." He smile at her cute face, can't believe how innocent is his girl.

"Did I really call her my girl ?" He thinks why he is getting possessive for her.

"No, Radha maa can't lie to me." She murmur, he heard her.

"Who is Radha maa ?" He ask confused.

"S-she is my mother." She nervously told him half truth.

"You are lair." She call him lair just so he stop investigate about her.

"I'm not but that person is lair who told you that a girl get pregnant with just touch." He just not liking how someone filling her innocent mind with wrong information.

"Don't call my mother lair." She say little angry.

"I will call her lair because a girl can't be pregnant until." He frustrated how blindly she is believe her maa who is lying to her but stop in midway know he speak a little too much.

"Until ?" She catch the right word for his surprise.

"Shit." He get up don't know how to answer her now.

"Tell me, why you stopped all of a sudden ?" She come in front of him.

"I m-mean." He fumbled looking here & there.

"Tell me or accept you are lair." She know he was about to tell her something she should know, a knock come to his door to save him.

"Thank god." He take breath in relief, thanks whoever on the door for saving him from explaining something that will embarrassed both later.

"Mitali Aunty!" He smile at a old age lady as he open door.

"Veer I heard a cry from your room." Mitali come inside room and found a girl there.

"Who is she ?" Mitali turn to Veer.

"She is..." Veer was about to introduced her then he remember he doesn't even knew the girl name.

"Do you know when we meet someone we should tell them our name ?" He whisper went close to her.

"You also didn't tell me your name is Veer ?" She made a baby angry face as he glaring her back.

"Oh my mistake, please princess could you tell me now." He ask sarcastically, she nodded yes.

"Veer your room look so clean ?" Mitali looked around whole room.

"She did cleaned whole room." Veer told, mitali turn to look the young girl.

"Namaste Aunty ji I'm Aarti." She join her hands with a sweet smile on her face.

"Nice name dear! You were crying ?" Mitali ask thinking if Veer said something to Aarti.

"No." Aarti lie not sure why she don't want anyone to interfere in their fight or whatever conversation they were having.

"Oh ok, but Veer who is she to you and how she come here ?" Mitali ask as she know he never bring any girl to his room, Aarti must be someone close to him so he bring her here.

"Actually someone kidnapped her and when I was returning from market we bumped, I felt pity thinking where will she go in midnight so bring her here." Veer told everything.

"Oh god poor girl, where are from you Aarti ?" Mitali feel pity for Aarti.

"I'm from Gujarat." Aarti told.

"How will you go back ?" Mitali felt so bad for her as the poor girl is far away from her family.

"I will do something to send her back to her city, her home." Veer say but he himself not liking the idea of letting her go anywhere away from him.

"Aarti I stay there next to Veer room so if you need anything ask me and Veer please take care of her." Mitali said caressing Aarti hair lovingly.

"I want answer of my question." As Mitali leave, he close door Aarti was standing in front of him.

"Which question and answer ?" He made a confused face even though he know very well what she is asking about.

"You know what I'm asking." She roam behind him when he was running away from her & questions.

"Aarti ?" He hissed angrily as she snatch his water glass when he was about to drink.

"You were about to tell me how girls get pregnant ?" She said, he don't know should he laugh or cry on his situation.

"Should I show you a live demo here ?" he ask frustrated by her continue question.

"Yes" She nodded yes without thinking.

"What??" He shocked as she is ready for the demo, he shake head laughing seeing her innocence.

"You know you are crazy and soon you will make me mad as well." He hugged her smiling into her neck.

"I'm not crazy, its just I don't know some little little things." She hold his waist pout hearing someone for the first time celling her crazy.

"Yeah just little, little." He pull her cheek softly moved away smiling.

"Suniye (listen)!" She call him.

"Haan ji (Yes)" He turned to her.

"I want to have bath but I don't have clothes." Aarti say hesitate, she hates how she smell as she didn't had bath since two days.

"Ok you stay there I ask Mitali Aunty, maybe she can help." He say, She nodded.

"Suniye! please come soon." She spoke when he open door to go out.

"Hmm" He hummed smiling liking her suniye a lot.

Gujarat..

"Hello sir." Aarti's kidnapper make a call to someone.

"Princess Aarti run away." He told fearing for his life.

"What but how ?" Shout a man on the other side of call.

"We d-don't know how she escape." He speak shivering in fear.

"Find her asap or I won't take a second to kill you all." He threatened them before he cut the call in tension.

"Where are you princess?" He look her pic in his iPhone.

"Aunty can you help." Veer say as mitali open door of her home.

"Take it." Mitali take out her new saree for Aarti.

"But aunty this saree look new." Veer said thinking why mitali giving her new saree to Aarti.

"Yes this saree is new, I didn't even touched and actually Veer I thinks Aarti is from some wealthy family so I don't want to give her my old saree's." Mitali said as she carefully study Aarti from her behavior to her designer clothes. Veer too think mitali is right Aarti do look like some rich girl.

"Aunty give this saree." Veer give saree in Aarti hands, Aarti check clothes and found everything what she needed.

"Where is bathroom ?" She question, he point out.

"Here out of room ?" She made a face.

"Yes, why what happen ?" He moved out, she follow him behind, he show her bathroom and toilet.

"But water ?" She ask another question.

"Oh I'm there my princess, I'll bring water for you don't worry." He say sarcastically, thinking she really don't know how to do anything, picked up two buckets he went to near tap for water.

"Suniye." She stop him.

"Haan ji." He turned back.

"I know I'm troubling you so much, I'm sorry." She apologized.

"Nothing is like this." He smile and went ahead.

After having bath Aarti enter in room, Veer eyes fell on her, she open towel from her wet hair. he stare her lost her wet hair, she look so fresh and flawlessly beautiful in that simple lemon color saree.

"You go, I think you are getting late." She say wiping her hair. he come out of his Aartiland.

"Yeah." He went out but not before turned to look her again.

"See I made kheer for you, last night you slept without eating anything, I felt so bad you know." Aarti told as she feel him behind her, turned back she find him in just towel around his waist, he look gorgeous with his wet locks on his forehead, she turned away shying.

"I take out your clothes." She went to almirah with red face, he smile loving the red hue on her face.

"Thanks!" He smile as she give him clothes.

"Where you work ?" She ask when after getting ready he picked up a small bag.

"I work as a hoarding fitter." He told remember when he was just 10 years old his father leave him here in Bhopal, he don't know why his father hate him so much that he leave him there threatened him to never return back home if he love his mother and want to see her alive, he even told him to never tell anyone his real name. that day mitali and her husband bring him to their home, when they ask his name he randomly tell them his name is Veer so no one can search him even if his mother try to search him. After 6 years Mitali's son Pankaj start to fight with her thinking he will share his half property with veer so mitali and her husband give Veer this room on rent just so their son stop hating Veer.

"Fitter ?" She made a confused face.

"Yeah flex banner printing you know, I make banners." Veer tell her.

"You are not educated ?" She give him kheer.

"No." He take bowl from her hands and pulled her beside him, he felt like a married man with a girl thinking about him and care to know about him.

"Don't you fear from so much height when you tie those banners?" She thought her life is like fairytale with all the facilities, on the other hand he is living a challenging life, there is no one who he can call his family.

"Oh my question bank, this work is not that tough you thought." He pulled her in his arms, put a spoon kheer in her mouth.

"I forget to mix sugar ?" Aarti made a yucky face after she taste kheer.

"There is no need of sugar when my sweety is so sweet." He look at her face lovingly.

"Who is sweety ?" She question lost into his brown eyes.

"You, my sweety!!" Wrapping his hand around her waist he pulled her more closer as he lean in their forehead touch one other.

"I'm yours but how ?" she smile curling her arms around his shoulders.

"I should leave now." He moved back not having answer of her question, she feel bad as he is leaving without answering her.

Precap: Growing bond.

Edited by SillySoni - 4 years ago
Fandu thumbnail
Great update. Love Arti's innocence. Feel sorry for Yash for what his father did. Update soon. Thank you.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Question bank🤣. These AarYa are too adorable, and I love their instant connection and banter; I also love how innocent Aarti is. I am curious about their past connection, I guess they met as children... 
Yash's father is a monster! 😡 such cruelty to a child! What a hard life Yash had to live just to hide his identity! Not even educated, poor chap .

I do love the juxtapositioning of Aarti's fairytale life and innocence with Yash's harsh reality. Now these two souls from such different backgrounds have to mingle and merge 😆. 

Wondering just who kidnapped Aarti and why? I am anticipating a journey of self-discovery for them both, as well as the deepening of their bond. 

A lovely tale in its simplicity, what with Aarti thinking she could fall pregnant from just making out 🤣. So sheltered, SMH! 

Continue soon Soni Su 
Edited by Tessaloni - 5 years ago