Originally posted by: taahir004

I'm not available on IF until
the end of July
will be extremely late in responding to PM's  

Hmm okay 
MrsNgozo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome updates i loved both chappies. I want to comment farther but can't has i accidentally steeped my hand.
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks 4 da pm!

awesome update! well written! 

Aarti is so innocent! 

Thanku dear😊
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 3

Night 10:30 Aarti open door as Veer call her name. She take bag from his hand, he sat in front of tablefan tired.

"I warm the food ?" She said. he nodded went to wash his face. She spread mat on floor and put all the dishes. he look her after wiping his face.

"You prepare all this ?" He sat on mat, surprised to see all his favourite food.

"Yes but with Mitali Auntie help, I ask her what you like!" She serve him food.

"I like it." He not just praise food but also liking how she taking care of his each and every needs, he feels truly touched by her care.

"Sach! (Really)" she return back after filling a jug of water.

"Yes." He gazed at her face as she sat beside him, he feed her as well.

"Yummy!! I can't believe I made this." She say after tasted it. he just stare her happy face with a unknown happiness on his face.

"Today I earned this." He give her money. she stare the money and remember how her Prince use to shares every little things with her. He take out a dress wrapped in a white polythene from inside his bag.

"Wear this tomorrow." He say, She ripped polythene.

"How much this cost ?" She ask caressing the light brown color suit.

"What type of question is this Aarti ? I bring you a dress, instead of telling me if you like it or not, you are asking the cost." He not liking the way she bring money in between them.

"Do you even know I wanted to buy a suit for you so I worked a little extra" He murmur in low voice but she heard it all.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." She hugged him.

"Leave me." He try to pull away irritated.

"I said na, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me!" She tighten her grip around his shoulders.

"Okay! But remember if you again bring money between us then I will never going to talk with you." He warned her in advance.

"Oh ho, I promise!" She promised without any second thought. He smiled.

Veer made his bed on floor and Aarti lay on bed, after some time staring her he fell sleep but Aarti lay there wide awake for a long time. she turned to window but the darkness out scare her, she hide her face inside sheet after like a hour not getting any sleep she get out of bed and drink a little water, glanced at Veer who is sleeping peacefully.

"Sorry radha maa." She say before laying beside Veer.

"Aarti!" He murmur opening eyes as she moved close to him rested her head on his arm.

"I'm scare!" She made a baby face.

"Awe my baby is scared." He kissed her hair & hide her into him arms. She smile hugging him back feeling safe, in no time she too fell sleep.

Next morning Aarti open her eyes & try to move away but with her movement Veer too wakeup only to see her shy face so close him! He find them both in hug.

"Move please." She pull out his hold when he loosen his grip on her, she sit to straightened her dress. He sat there staring her this look like she doesn't mind sleeping with him.

"Why you slept here?" He pulled her to himself by gripping her arm. She looked him with her wide eyes.

"I was scared." She said in meek voice, thinking he is angry.

"So you can sleep with every man on this earth if you are scare ?" His blood boil with the thought of her being with someone else, he know he is sounding like possessive jerk but he don't care at that moment.

"No, how can you think like this ? I won't, never!" She hurriedly give clarification.

"Then why you slept with me?" He is liking that she doesn't want him to think anything bad about her.

"Because you are not any other man." She said but herself not understanding the meaning of her own sentence but it calmed him somehow.

"Huh! What does this mean ?" He leave her arm, moved away some hair from her face. She close her eyes, his nearness making her warm body warmer. 

"Yash!" She call him Yash subconsciously.

"I have gone mad!" He thought, her low voice confuse him if he hear his name or not but he knew why because somewhere he wish to hear his real name from her mouth. gripping her waist with both hands he desperately brought her closer, lean to wipe the distance between their lips. She rest her palm on his chest as his breath mingle with hers soon she found herself kissing him back with the same passion.

"You are death of me!" He groaned pulling back, not understanding why he lost his sense when this girl is around him. Aarti almost cry missing his warm.

"Damn!" He glaced her before leaving room when she is looking him with her innocent eyes.

After 20 minutes..

"Good Morning!" Aarti wish Veer morning with a cup of tea. He find her normal not like he expected angry or maybe crying.

"Why I'm thinking so much when she doesn't have any problem with our intimacy!" He make his mind that from now on he will not curse himself for their intimate bond.

"do you want some?" Veer open a biscuit packet, she nodded yes.

"Here!" He dipped biscuit in his tea cup and ask her to take a bite.

"Now me." She smile, he take a bite from her hand.

"She is adorable just like a naive child!" He thought smiling.

After half hour..

"Veer you get ready until I make something for you." Aarti said as she stepped inside room having bath.

"I will but its a holiday for 8 days. Sharma ji daughter getting married in five day." Veer told taking out a list paper from his bag.

"Sharma ji." She looked him confused.

"Owner!" He told smiling at her confuse face.

"I have 8000 of saving, so I can manage till marriage over." He leave the list a side on floor and went to have bath.

"Uff Veer! why he leaves his things here & there." Aarti pick up his list as it come into her feet.

"What is this?" She think opening the book and find some kind of list of all the things he use in making banners.

"Veer I see that list and find a mistake." Aarti said when Veer walked inside room wiping his wet hair.

"Maybe I forget to add something." He said taking out his clothes from wardrobe.

"Yeah that too 500 rupees." She switch of stove.

"What?" Veer hurriedly checked the list.

"See this, there is no frames amount." She show him where he did mistake.

"Thanks! you see this fault." He did a cross on the amount and write 2000 under the line.

After a hour..

"Aarti!" Veer look Aarti as she is washing his clothes, soup is less on clothes and more on her face, hairs & hands.

"Oh my white ghost! why are washing my clothes?" He laughed, find her so cute with bubbles all over her.

"Why are you laughing?" She ask with a angry face, here she is trying her best to do something for the first time in her life but he is making fun of her.

"Wait, I just come." He laugh and went inside room. She call him confusedly. He returned back with a small mirror and hold in front of her face.

"Oh god." A gasp escape her mouth when she look into mirror.

"Stop, You will spoil the rest" He stop her when she was about to clean her face with her already wet hands.

"Let me help." He take a handkerchief and wipe her face.

"I don't know how to do any work." She said with a cry baby face, felt so sad that her first attempt failed.

"Who said you can't do anything ? It just you need someone help and I'm there to help my white ghost." He say, just not liking her sad face. After that he taught her how to wash clothes and for the first time he enjoyed washing clothes just because Aarti was there to make it enjoyable with her nonstop questions.

Gujarat..

"Now I should tell Rani maa." One of the man who kidnapped Aarti say to other man.

"Yes." The other man nodded.

"Mam I informed Shiv sir." He make a call to a lady.

"That's great!" That lady smirk and cut the call.

"Shiv known Aarti run from our goons hands!" She told.

"I wish someone kill her!" Spoke a man sitting beside her. They both know Aarti is too innocent to live in this world all alone by herself that too in different city.

Evening..

"Veer I'm going to Ishita home and I wanted to take Aarti." Mitali said, veer felt like she is asking his permission.

"Aunty you don't need to ask me." Veer feel embarrass, She smile.

"Aarti you change, I'm coming in five minutes." She told before leaving.

"Please choose one" Aarti ask veer help holding two dress's one that veer buy for her and other her dress.

"This one." He pointed the new dress, she smile went to mirror.

"I'm waiting out side, you change." He moved out, She close door from inside.

After 10 minutes..

"How I'm looking?" She turned to him after fully ready to go out.

"Just like my Angel, beautiful!!" He smile seeing her excitement.

Night..

"Rain!" Aarti run out of room but before she put her feet out Veer hold her.

"Out is too dark and dirty so please stay in room." He said closing door.

"But I..." She made a sad face.

"Look from window, no going out." He told strictly. she twisted her lips and went to sit in front of window, begin to catch rain drops in her hand, she looks at veer and thought to take her sweet revenge.

"Veer" She call him sweetly when he turn to face her she throw water on his face which she bring in her hands.

"Aarti." He glared her, she giggle and run all around the room when Veer trying to catch her.

"Catch me if you can!" Her magical laughter echoed in whole room.

"Finally" he laughed when he trap her in his arms.

"Leave me!" She giggle as he turned her around.

"No way, I won't." He pushed her against the wall behind them, gazed her face lovingly. she stare his eyes as his fingers caress her wet cheek, she parted her lips. He look her baby pink lips knew she too want it. She liked his lower lip when he take her uper lip into his warm mouth. His fingers tangled in her hair to tilt her head for a better room of her sweet mouth. She curled her hand around his shoulder and respond back innocently loving the feel of him, loving whatever he is doing with her.

"Veer!" She pushed him away breathless and shy as well, he smile at her red face.

"My naive princess like it" He teased her grinning, she run to window blushing.

"I'm making tea and some potato fritters!" He headed to kitchen.

"Really!" She look at him forgetting all her shyness.

"Yes" He nodded knowing very well how much she love it but then he confusedly thought how he knew?

"I will help you!" She begin to help him. After some time Aarti and Veer sit on bed enjoying their steaming tea and fritters but electricity went off.

"Wait." He getup to lite candle.

"What happen to electricity?" She ask as he get candle.

"This always happen here whenever it's raining." he sit back on bed.

"You know maa never let me have fried food, she say they are not good for health but I love it." Aarti turned to window rested her back on his chest.

"Your mother is right these are not good for health." He rest his chin on her shoulder, picking up a piece from her plate.

"Answer my one question." She glanced at him. He put his tea cup a side nodding.

"How do you know to make kheer?" She ask.

"From where should I start hmm actually when I was kid my mother use to make kheer for me and my father as because both love it. when he I mean my father leave me there in Bhopal, Mitali auntie and Vijay uncle take me to their home. I learn to live without my family with passing time but I used to miss my mother a lot, when one day Mitali auntie make kheer for Pankaj and me, that day I cried cursing my father even my mother for leaving me, Mitali auntie consoled me saying she is like my mother but truth is that no one can fill the place of our mother. you know when I was 13 years old Mitali aunty told me how to make kheer." He told her everything and he doesn't feel anything not even a tear in his eyes because he knew no one can understand his pain. Aarti caress his arm soothingly as tears burned her eyes.

"Why I'm telling Aarti something that I never tell anybody?" He thought embrace her from back like his precious possession.

"Your father leave you here, but why?" She feel so horrible to even think that a father can do something like this with his own son.

"Maybe I was not a good kid." He blame himself but he doesn't have any idea why he abandoned so cruelly.

"How old you were then?" She ask thinking something.

"10 years kid I was when he leave me to die in an unknown city." Veer told still remember how he begged in front of his father to not leave him alone but his pleadings doesn't affect that stone hearted father of his.

"My Prince die when he was 10" She thought, turned to look him with her teary eyes.

"Aarti." He gasp surprised as she embrace him hard.

"Your father is a monster, I just hates him" Aarti cry holding him tightly, somewhere it felt like she found her Prince in form of Veer and now she don't want to ask anything from him in fear what if he turned out someone else. After a moment Veer also hold her close shedding silent tears, maybe because he finally found someone with whom he can share his years of pain, he knew she understand him and his feelings, like others she does not hate him for being an orphan.

Precap: Shindhiya family!

Aarti missing her family.

Edited by SillySoni - 4 years ago
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why would Yash's father treat him so terribly? Was he really his father or his stepfather? That's the cruelest way to treat a child! 😡.  And just who are Aarti's kidnappers? Why do I feel like Yash being deserted and Aarti's kidnapping are linked somehow? 
I really love this naive Aarti, and how AarYa's bond is growing deeper; they understand each other at a fundamental level and even treat each other like spouses 😆. 

Great going Soni Su, love it! 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Hate Yash father 
Arti is naive also like their bounding 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the pm! 

great update

Yash's dad is so mean 
bongalisoo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love this chapter ,we get to learn more about Aarya and they relationship , how could Yash's father be so cruel , aarya's bond is special and still growing , wonder who is behind Aarti's kidnapping feels closely related/connected to yash's abandonment ,can't wait for the next update
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
It's was painful chapter 
Poor yash suffer a lot 
He miss his mother even he got mitali auntie but still want his mother 
Aarti hate yash monster father & also felt his pain 
On the other hand aarti so called rani maa want to kill her how disgusting she is
Hope aarya will find abt their families truth & expose them in front of the world 
Continue plz