Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ready Player One.
https://youtu.be/cSp1dM2Vj48
Image result for ready player one

Absolutely Loved it. The whole concept was amazing and I am a bit of a gamer, so I the whole:  'game immersion' and 'living out dreams in a gaming world' was excellent for me. 
I want to see 'October' soon and cannot wait to see more movies that are like 'Tumhari Sulu'.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Let's talk about the best show that exist in the entire world
Lets talk about the devil and one great man promised to save us mere mortals from the clutches of evil with partners.
Ashley William in Ash vs evil dead

Following up decades later from the original evil dead series movie made by auteur Sam raimi , we come up to date with ash who is mumbling , clumsy , womanizing , alcohol drinking , chain sawing , the alpha man , the role model to look upon.
He is cool , he is sassy , he is have wits that bring comedians to shame and did I forgot his bad ass.

Not to forget the use of practical effects over VFX , that brings the joy when deadites get their head chopped off , or when limbs are cut off , when blood is all around and some really gross(for vanilla people) but really enjoyable stuff.

The supporting cast is strong specially Lucy lawless ,is she a foe or friend or killer or demon lover or demon itself.

It's a great series for evil dead lovers and for not evil dead lovers
With amazing amount of comedy , grotesque violence and mild horror to make your time fun time.
If you hate the show than.

So watch the show and let's get
Edited by --L-- - 6 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My Neighbors the Yamadas (anime) 

I can't stop smiling :D One of the most feel-good, charming movies I have ever watched.. I was like this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ most of the time. A must watch for everyone:) 

The movie is about Yamada family, comprising of Otto-san, Oka-san, Oba-chan, Nobru, Nonoko... Is a slice of life family drama, has no plot but gives us a peek into a few seconds or minutes from the life of Yamada family, with some haikus thrown in :) ..very relatable, honest, and warm.. is a relaxing movie, you grin from ear-to-ear, chuckle inside, feel touched and warm. This movie is love, family.

The beginning and ending scenes were just wondrous in animation and narration! :D One of the best beginning and ending scenes ever in a movie.. the beginning  scene, the narrative about what a 'marriage' entails - the direction, animation, that burst of imaginative ride, the voiceover of the wedding speech, the 'flow' of scenes, constant surprise ... i died โ˜บ๏ธ Loved every second of entire movie too.

I loved the animation so much, is like Tale of Princess Kaguya, but more.. raw, unpolished, so beautiful.. I loved it, so pleasing to the eyes.. 

SOUNDTRACK was sooo cute :p ..so pleasant, there was something so 'right' about the soundtrack, fit so well with the movie.. My favorite was Que sara sara... especially with the context in which it was performed.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tivg78rZSFM[/YOUTUBE]

and the ending song.. both songs have very nice lyrics

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUD_wltlHO8[/YOUTUBE]

Here's the trailer - 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJD0k7hWc6M[/YOUTUBE]
Isao Takahata, the great film-director of rare beautiful anime movies like Grave of Fireflies, Tale of Princess Kaguya, Only Yesterday, My Neighbors the Yamadas, etc passed away recently, on 5 April, 2018. He is co-founder of Studio Ghibli.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiNA5zUJL8Q[/YOUTUBE]
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Isao Takahata, the great film-director of rare beautiful anime movies like Grave of Fireflies, Tale of Princess Kaguya, Only Yesterday, My Neighbors the Yamadas, etc passed away recently, on 5 April, 2018. He is co-founder of Studio Ghibli.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiNA5zUJL8Q[/YOUTUBE]

RIP

And Miyazaki has retired for 80000 times
Ghibli is over.

Originally posted by: --L--

RIP

And Miyazaki has retired for 80000 times
Ghibli is over.

i hope not

..L, did you watch My Neighbors the Yamadas? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
MoonOrchid thumbnail
 ^^RIP Mr. Takahata.๐Ÿ˜ญ
 Some of the most amazing movies. Grave of The Fireflies๐Ÿ˜ญ..I will never forget that one.
 Tale of Princess Kaguya was so beautiful.
I hope Mr. Miyazaki comes back with one more movie- I still think Princess Mononoke  and Spirited Away are some of the best movies ever.. And I love so much Nausicaa, Totoro, Ponyo, Laputa- Castle In The Sky, Howl's Moving Castle.

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

^^RIP Mr. Takahata.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Some of the most amazing movies. Grave of The Fireflies๐Ÿ˜ญ..I will never forget that one.
 Tale of Princess Kaguya was so beautiful.
I hope Mr. Miyazaki comes back with one more movie- I still think Princess Mononoke  and Spirited Away are some of the best movies ever.. And I love so much Nausicaa, Totoro, Ponyo, Laputa- Castle In The Sky, Howl's Moving Castle.

anime lover :D

welcome to IF, Moon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MoonOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

anime lover :D

welcome to IF, Moon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Guilty as charged  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 Can even sing by heart most songs  in the movies mentioned above ๐Ÿ˜†
 Truly, got into it by chance and cannot stop loving these great anime movies.
 Thank you for the welcome๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Guilty as charged  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 Can even sing by heart most songs  in the movies mentioned above ๐Ÿ˜†
 Truly, got into it by chance and cannot stop loving these great anime movies.
 Thank you for the welcome๐Ÿ˜Š

hahaaa, me too me too! :D ..I am crazy about some anime songs/OSTs ๐Ÿ˜† sometime when you are free, post your favorite anime songs on that music CC! :D

what are your favorite anime movies besides ones you mentioned? 

You're welcome :p

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 6 years ago