Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
hey...update was cute! rosid scene was awwdorable and sujatha haha..arrange their marriage soon!...otherwise.. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ hahaha update soon maanu
MistyDevil thumbnail
lovely bike ride...Wow sid designing the house cute! raj you too naa spoiled the surprise!! waiting for next maanu
MistyDevil thumbnail
Sid' possessive is the hero of this part!! How cute!! he deleted her every class mates numbers haha...he s saying right don't go roli๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚hear your future hubby's words
MistyDevil thumbnail
nice update..sid is such a sweetheart!..denying her to go but he arranged trip himself cool! but I'm feeling something gonna happen in this trip!!! really?
MistyDevil thumbnail
naina? behaving nicely with roli? impossible! something is there or really she's changed? only your updates will reveal....so like a good girl update soon!!!...and the little bit of rosid's scene was cute!!!!.......
MistyDevil thumbnail
Expected something ๐Ÿ™ˆ hope would get soon!! haha๐Ÿ˜‰...Sid's care on roli was lovely...come on why are you pulling her legs always...but so sweet!...Sameer? fine dude be ready to die in sid's hands๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ update next soonnnn
MistyDevil thumbnail
short update..I think madam want to die in my hands! Such a short update naa yaar..very bad...aww sameer is a nice guy hope he won't come between rosid!! haha I love your jealous sid...Roli in danger...Come sid save her soon and mannu update soonnnn..
MistyDevil thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
sorry sorry! for the late comment...Ishh sid! you are so naughty! his confession was unexpected but lovely!! thanks to arun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!! i'm slowly falling on sameer's character๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ BTW who s playing the role of sameer?...who's that girl trying to harm roli..I think naina๐Ÿ˜‰....update next soonnn ASAP !! can't wait you know!!!
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah24998

sorry sorry! for the late comment...Ishh sid! you are so naughty! his confession was unexpected but lovely!! thanks to arun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!! i'm slowly falling on sameer's character๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ BTW who s playing the role of sameer?...who's that girl trying to harm roli..I think naina๐Ÿ˜‰....update next soonnn ASAP !! can't wait you know!!!

I didn't think any actor for sameer's character. I thought that name coz of manish's character in teen bahuraniyaan. You know how much I like sameer, right๐Ÿ˜‰. Suggest me any actor for sameer. 

MistyDevil thumbnail
Warn you maanu...if it was rithika then I'll kill you for sure๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰ loving sid and sameer's scenes...finally sid got the guy but he couldn't get anything from him...What naina psycho did with rithika? can't wait for next update soon....and I know how much you oops sorry WE love sameer๐Ÿ˜‰...Let me suggest two member for saneer's character..Harshad Chopda and kushal tandon!!!