Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
😨 god! how cruel naina is? sameer was right she s really a psycho!!...She tried to take sid's picture and even tried to kill rithika😨...kill that bi****soon maanu...the last little bit of rosid's scene was cute...Roli finally understood naina's real face...And come on no need for thanks dear...send me 1000 rupees through Google pay..that's enough 😂😂😂
MistyDevil thumbnail
aww beautiful update...rithika was so cute and sameer too😉Jamunlal is here that's nice but he's gonna take roli away from sid😳...But it's ok father wants to be with his daughter!....roli tattooed si's name aww so cute!...Loved sid's caring side....update next soon my dear G 😂😂😂
MistyDevil thumbnail
Yaarrr...so short update 😢..but it was cute!..Loved how changed roli's gloomy mood..My cutie sid!😍....and their phone talk was also cute...waiting for a long one maanu update soonnn
MistyDevil thumbnail
thank god you are back with this ff...it was cute..good sameer gonna stay with roli! hope we would see more friends mastis...and rosid's phone convo was lovely...Rosid met in office and roli's complaint about sid was so funny...waiting for more maanu...update soon
MistyDevil thumbnail
This is so cuteee...rosid's moments in haldi was so beautiful...loved it! ohhh it was naina..godd hope you remember how i behaved after reading the line in WhatsApp..😅😅stupid me...well update next soon....
MistyDevil thumbnail
interesting one! rosid's bickering in the beginning was damn cute..Who's that girl? rithika? see maanu😈 u better update next soon! can't wait
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah24998

interesting one! rosid's bickering in the beginning was damn cute..Who's that girl? rithika? see maanu😈 u better update next soon! can't wait

Keep guessing about the girl. You might be right😉😆

MistyDevil thumbnail
yes..you've messed up so much but girl, you handled it well! great job buddy! BTW it was so emotional..nice work! now can't wait for nextttt update soonnn
MistyDevil thumbnail
rosid gonna separate after this right? uff (tears scrolling down in my cheeks)...loved sid came all the way to see her and roli poor girl suffering so much because of his ignorance! waiting to know why sid called her to come restaurant....
Arzena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Update next part soon na😭😒