Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Dadi ke gusse per bhi pyar aata hei such lovely charecter u portrayed.2 aur 2 panch Kya dialogue hei osm ...Dadi ka gussa shan't with geets nausea...lol.maans ways to meet geet love it.
Mneets blessed with daughter and son on way.perfect end to a beautiful stry.⭐️
Jeevana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful ending 
Nice concept for the writer
When r u starting a new one
Finally a happy family ... Loved Dadi n maan dramas
Tara mad behind maan ... Loved it...
Thank you for the story 
morlen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting pls add me on ur pm list I jst read the concept
SGAYATRI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dadi was fantastic .Everything dadi did to bring them close an no invitation for dadi bad very bad.Maan an Geet are happy for Dev and Meera. Cant believe its going to end .When is the new one.
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: morlen

Very interesting pls add me on ur pm list I jst read the concept

sorry
story is done
i dont add readers at the end
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Epilogue...
Seeing Maan scared of Dadima is always an amusing sight...LOL
Am sure Dadima would be shocked as hell to see them all lovey-dovey...
loved all the complaints Dadima had of them...she was not invited to her only grandson's marriage...:P
She is right...had she not forced Maan to visit the foundation and had she not given him the punishment then Maaneet would not have happened...she deserves the credit...:P

Uff Lover boy Maan...now that Maan has had a taste of his Mishti Geet, he does not want to waste any moment...Sher Ke Mooh Ko Khoon Lag Gaya...hahaha
Geet was being all cute when nervous about Dadima...but Maan had only one thing on his mind...and then his naughty suggestions...hahaha...Biwiji was so cute...

Hahaha...Mushroom Omelette...really it did help vanish Dadima's oh so forward mind...she is dreaming about her great-grandson...heheh...Maan not being able to meet his Sherni was sure a punishment bit aisa kaise ho skta...loved his elaborate plans to meet her...lovely

Awwie...that DD was too cute...darling Dad...
Could imagine Maan fulfilling all his daughter's wishes and pampering her to hell...:P

Jealous Geet is a treat to watch...and how she cribs about Maan now being all polite with girls was too cute...:P
Loved the entire scene with Tara...she is too sweet...boosting his ego...and that NRI chick and village hunk does not seem to be a bad idea at all...:P

Oh I absolutely loved the way Maan manaofied Geet...:P

Oh How much I am going to miss the beauty and her dusht danav...
Lovely Story Avi..:)

dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Epilogue...

Seeing Maan scared of Dadima is always an amusing sight...LOL
Am sure Dadima would be shocked as hell to see them all lovey-dovey...
loved all the complaints Dadima had of them...she was not invited to her only grandson's marriage...:P
She is right...had she not forced Maan to visit the foundation and had she not given him the punishment then Maaneet would not have happened...she deserves the credit...:P

Uff Lover boy Maan...now that Maan has had a taste of his Mishti Geet, he does not want to waste any moment...Sher Ke MoohKo Khoon Lag Gaya...hahaha
Geet was being all cute when nervous about Dadima...but Maan had only one thing on his mind...and then his naughty suggestions...hahaha...Biwiji was so cute...

Hahaha...Mushroom Omelette...really it did help vanish Dadima's oh so forward mind...she is dreaming about her great-grandson...heheh...Maan not being able to meet his Sherni was sure a punishment bit aisa kaise ho skta...loved his elaborate plans to meet her...lovely

Awwie...that DD was too cute...darling Dad...
Could imagine Maan fulfilling all his daughter's wishes and pampering her to hell...:P

Jealous Geet is a treat to watch...and how she cribs about Maan now being all polite with girls was too cute...:P
Loved the entire scene with Tara...she is too sweet...boosting his ego...and that NRI chick and village hunk does not seem to be a bad idea at all...:P

Oh I absolutely loved the way Maan manaofied Geet...:P

Oh How much I am going to miss the beauty and her dushtdanav...
Lovely Story Avi..:)

Thanks Sahiba 😃
Glad that u enjoyed it
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chapter 23:
Super hot and passionate =P
Btw did they create a little Geet or Maan ;-D
Can't wait to read more!
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmirza

Chapter 23:
Super hot and passionate =P
Btw did they create a little Geet or Maan ;-D
Can't wait to read more!

story ended weeks ago
ab finish bhi karo
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chapter 24:
Glad that all the villains finally got what they deserved!!!
So apparently Geet's cousins weren't even her cousins!!!! Wow!!! Such devious people!!! Good riddance!
Finally Maaneet will have a happy ever after!!!!
Sorry lol been quite busy! Didn't even get the time to read until now! Epilogue ka password dedo ab please 😆 Edited by anmirza - 5 years ago