Beauty And A Dusht Danav MG - repost - Epilogue pg 127

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Thank you for the fabulous banner Lakshmi

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ MY WORK:

I post my chapters on my blog. Links will be posted here for each chapter and I will PM a separate password per chapter.

If you think I will add readers after half the story is posted, then you are wrong. I don't add readers like that.

All comments should be on IF.

If there are no comments, I will assume that you are not interested in reading further.

NO COMMENT, NO ACCESS, NO EXCEPTIONS

AVI

Edited by dqno1 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Thanks for loving my stories
I am reposting this for those who wanted to read it but missed out.

Enjoy😃
dqno1 thumbnail
PROLOGUE

Never having had someone insult him to his face, he lost his control.

Women had no place in his life.  Neither would she.  He could take her and toss her aside without so much as blinking.

It was time to prove it.

Pulling her to him, he lifted her up and slid her over his body on the way down.

The dark flush on her face made him smirk in self satisfaction.

The whole room full of people held their breath watching the emotional interplay.

No innocent face or eyes were going to weaken Maan Singh Khurana.

Her anger, her hatred at his actions were easily shown in the depths of her amber eyes.  The public humiliation burned her even as she trembled in rage.

As a tear held onto her lashes, refusing to fall, he mocked her.

"Tears?  The only defense of a weak woman.  Bravo Miss Geet!

Weak?
She was not.

Before she could compose her thoughts into a sentence, he breathed his exit line.
"You are fired!

When she looked shocked, he felt a sense of victory.

Never in a million years could they have guessed that this night would be the start of their love story.

A love story which would hold everyone spellbound forever.

A/N:  Thanks for reading.

This was posted for the Kurbaan Hua contest but I made it an SS.

I know it is not the traditional version of this famous dance but as my readers know I am not traditional 

I wanted to capture what I fell in love with about these two characters, the HP Maan and the fiesty Geet.  Hope it was worth your while.

Please post comments if you wish to read this story.  I don't send PM for the chapters otherwise.

Yes, I am mean like that😃
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my luck more like night is on my side lol
For the first time since like forever, I'm the first to comment on your story lol

Good to see a repost of this, it was an awesome story and as usual beautifully told
dqno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaftGirk

Oh my luck more like night is on my side lol
For the first time since like forever, I'm the first to comment on your story lol

Good to see a repost of this, it was an awesome story and as usual beautifully told

Sounds good to me😳
PEARLPOO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my my face on of maan and  Geet, u started from one of the best moment of geet. Geet is fired it vl b an awesome maneet ride here, waiting for it 
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Looks veryy interesting, I loved Maan back in HP for his arrogance, looking forward to reading this
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to read this story Avi 
Very interesting prologue ðŸ˜ƒ
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ammazing concept.  Seems to be very interesting love story of maaneet.  Eagerly waiting
sun4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for reposting the story.
I haven't got chance before to read it so i will make sure that i read it this time if you allow me to read it, obviously after my comments.
Reading the prologue, maan seems to be very true dusht daanav, and our sweet innocent but stubborn geet done something which irked him. now i am curious how will their love story start from this night. waiting for your imagination, 
please include me in reader list and provide me password for next part