Maan confesses his love to Geet and even tells her

that he has not been with others as he thinks maybe his 

lifestyle makes Geet to have doubts 

but she too knows he is speaking truth 

and when he tells Geet he loves her but because of his Dadima he agreed

for marriage , it almost sounded as if he wanted her to understand his love

as if he needed to tell her that it was not his idea as he only wants Geet

I had somehow known that Geet will deny Maan though its difficult for her but

having her mother's words echo within herself she denies Maan and tells him that 

she is a married woman 

its so painful to see her that way while Maan still does not know the real reason 

for her rejection 

on the other side Kunal is eager to get closer to his wife and it almost seems like 

she will someday give in and submit herself to Kunal as he is her husband and now 

she also has decided not to hurt Kunal 

Maan now should not go back to his old self seeing different women 

he should stand strong and find out more about Geet 

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Interesting Precap 

Looking forward to the past journey 

but I also want Maan to realize at some point 

that he had kissed Geet when she was a teen 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Heartwrenching update Geet a total emotional wreck unable to reciprocate to Maan. Waiting for the next update. 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 71 

Such a heart wrenching update di!!! 😭

Glad that maan was able to pour out his heart to geet 

But it was difficult to read about geet’s inner turmoil 

Poor girl suffered her whole life , first her childhood & even now 

When her love is finally is being requited, she cannot admit her love or feelings due to fear from her mom & societal influences 

I understand she is married & her relationship with maan is not acceptable but she never wanted to marry kunal 

The marriage was forced on her by her mom even though she knew her true feelings 

And kunal acts all lovey/dovey sometimes but then most of the time he doesn’t spare any time for her & twice he has tried to force himself on her !!! Which is not acceptable b/c even though they are husband & wife it should be consensual!! 

Now I fear he will force himself again on geet 😔

I think kunal isn’t as nice as he pretends to be, there is something he is hiding 

As for geet , maan is trying to be as understanding as possible & he wants her to voice out her concerns & fears to him so he can help her

But will geet be able to ?? 

Very well written update 

Geet & maan ‘s feelings were well portrayed 👍🏼

Thank you di 🤗

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Commented on blog for the last two chapters...😍

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maan told all his feelings  to geet n but geet is afraid from her mom y her dad is silent y cant he do something  for her is her mom is step mother 

That y she never  worried n where is kunal most of the time he is absent  whenever geet needs him he if he clamins to love her where he is

Waiting  to see how  will maan handle kunal  n geet mom this time maan should  take matters in his own hands 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maan telling geet that he is not used to refusal was striking. Maan saying that there was no one in his life since she entered was lovely.maan saying that he couldn't imagine a life without her was touchy.all his dialogues were touchy.all dialogues of maan were emotional. Kunal's dialogues to geet were also emotional. Geet telling maan not to kiss her or call her jaan as she is somebody else's n she doesn't deserve him was painful.perfect pics .

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

CHAPTER 72

I will try to update next one fast soon… But make sure to like and comment fast and lots off, I need 25 likes on blog and 35 here…or else I will put next on pwd.

I am really upset with such a low amount of likes, after long update also, so now make sure to fulfill this quota, and I know this isn’t that much…

Take Care❤️

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the pm!! 

It was an update of emotions, pain, confusions, determination and carelessness of the person who must have been the most careful person. 

Commented on blog.. 

Please continue😊.

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 72

God.... Why are they hurting each other.... Kunal toh baar baar khud ko na layak sabit karta rehta hai... Toh usse umed kaise rak sakte hai ki woh Geet ka khayal kare... He thinks he's perfect.... Huh bhoolgayi the kya insan hai koi Bhagwan thodi hai...? Lekin Maan woh toh Bhagwan nahi hai par ache insan zarur hai... Jagda hua Geet akeli couch per sogai thi aur yeh Kunal aram se kamre me jaake bistar pe sogaya ek baar nahi socha ki thand me kaisi sogai thi woh blanket tak nahi layi chale gayi apni muh uthake ki woh naraz hai... Pati kehne ki layak hi nahi... Har wakt business.. kaam kaam kaam... Then he expects her to stay with him... Woh toh pehle se hi Maan se pyar karti hai... I really don't know how on earth Madhu must have gotten Geet married to an a*****e like him.... Maan is really playing the perfect husband role from the very minute he found out his feeling for her... His soul recognize Geet to be it's missing piece... I really want Maan to find out everything about Geet and save her from everyone including her mother and that pervert cousin of her's.... An emotional update Di... But I'm really waiting for the day Maan will rescue Geet and make her his forever... 🤗

❤️