YOU ARE MINE....VIDITI FF (UPDATED CHAPTER 16 In another thread)

AMIKA14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey everyone! Edited by AMIKA14 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel500 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome tha ... Jaldi update karna 
AMIKA14 thumbnail
HEY EVERYONE!!HERE YOU GO๐Ÿ˜Ž
CHAPTER1
(Same scene)
"Vikrant..."came a familiar female voice.Vikrant who was in deep thoughts(Vikrants pov) came out of his train of thoughts and jerked his eyes open just to see Aditi waking up.
"Aditi.."saying this Vikrant went and sat beside her and started carresing her hair ."Koi nahi tum apne ghar mein ho...safe ho."
It killed him to see Aditi in this place with tears in her eyes..He swore to punish the criminals but right now he was just happy that Aditi was here and safe.
"Vikrant.."saying this she hugged him(like in  episode21).The hug brought a sense of warmth in both the hearts who had missed each other terribly in the past few days.
Aditi had never felt this safe in any ones arms except her dad.She knew she had faced many things but was unable to remember anything.She wanted to forget everything for a second.Suddenly she felt a hand on her head and she was glad Vikrant didnt push her and was infact making her feel safe and loved.
Vikrant felt the same warmth in his heart right now which he had felt the day he had hugged her in Shaitaan chowki after her strange return.He was at peace right now but he also knew that Aditi was not feeling that well and also seemed to look weak.He broke the hug and made her sit and gave her the orange juice to drink.
After he was sure Aditi was fine..the Acp inside him woke up.
"Aditi tumhe kuch bhi yaad hai...wo log kaun the...bas huliya bata do unka?"He was trying to be calm but he knew the anger inside him was not well hidden.
"Nahi Vikrant mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahi..."saying this Aditi started trying to remember everything which only worsened her health and made her restless.
Sensing her restlessness Vikrant brought her back to reality."Koi nahi...tum aa gayi ho..aur kuch nahi chahiye.."
Listening this Aditi lifted her head just to find Vikrant very close to her.
Vikrant soon realized that he was sitting quite close to Aditi...with his hand on her cheek and her hand holding his wrist.He knew he should move and maintain the proffesional distance but his hand didnt seem to take the right signals and started caressing her cheeks.
Aditi felt herself coming alive with Vikrants each caress.Evey nerve of her didnt need comfort instead wanted something she had no idea.She was lost in Vikrants eyes and saw them darkening.
Vikrant could see Aditis eyes darkening and her cheeks turning a good shade of red with each caress of his.He didnt know who moved first but he could now  feel Aditis fresh and soft breath on his face.
Aditi closed her eyes and enjoyed the caress of Vikrants hand and breathe.
Vikrant couldnt take it  anymore and crushed his rough lips on her soft ones.The kiss brought a burst of life in each ones heart and body.It was a gentle kiss which soon turned into a passionate kiss with need and dominance.
Vikrant loved every second of it and then as suddenly he had kissed her,he grabbed her by her waist and brought her on his laps and deepened the kiss.
Aditi had never felt so alive before.She forgot everything and the world seemed to be vanishing.Aditi could feel her hands tangled in Vikrants hair and her legs on either side of Vikrants.She could feel Vikrant dominating her in the best way possible and then a shiver ran down her spine when she felt his warm hand travelling the distance from her kurta to inside her bare back.She couldnt help but moan in the kiss which only resulted in igniting Vikrants desire for Aditi.
Vikrant was loving the passionate kiss..the smooth skin of her back..the way her hands were exploring his back and grabbing his hair and the small and passion filled breathing and moans of Aditi.He was almost near to make her lie on the bed and forget everything except him when he heard the knock on the door.
He broke the kiss and saw the passion filled eyes of Aditi looking at him with confusion.
Aditi had no idea why Vikrant had stopped until she finally heard the knock at the door.
"Aditi...Vikrant...mein andar aa jaun."came the familiar voice of Suresh sir.
Realization dawned upon the and they soon realized what they had done.Aditi moved from his laps and sat on the bed while Vikrant stood up.They both were shocked that they had crossed the proffessional line.Vikrant looked at the mirror to find the shade of Aditis lipstick on his lips and his hair all mushed up because of Aditis hand.He swiped his lips and set his hair to finally open the door for Suresh sir but stopped when he saw Aditi hair mushed up..her lips swollen...her lipstick smuged up and her cheeks blush.For a second he was mesmerized by the sight in front of him but then he came back to reality after hearing the knock.He knew he had to tell Aditi to make herself presentable but the problem was she was not meeting his eyes.
Finally as if she read or heard his mind..she looked at the mirror and then ran to the washroom.
(Vikrant opens the door and Suresh sir enter with slight curosity on his face)
"Vikrant itni der lagadi...Kya hua??...aur Aditi kahan hai?"
"Sir woh Aditi..washroom mein hai aur main soo gaya tha toh sunayi nahi diya...isliye late ho gaya..."Vikrant was not that good at lying to sir but was thankful that the old man didnt find out .
Suresh sir knew that Vikrant was hiding something from him.He knew Vikrant thought that he was able to hide everything from him but what Vikrant didnt know was that Suresh sir saw the slight lipstick mark on the corner of his lips.
NEXT:CHAPTER 2...A LITTLE FUNNY AND...AHEM๐Ÿ˜ณ
mitras thumbnail
super hot aag laga di yaar waiting eagerly for next part
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
accha ye wala part hona chahiye tha show me.. lekin humare kabab me haddi dutt saab yuhi ghus jate hai har jagah! ๐Ÿ˜†

btw awesome update Amika!! and ofcourse u know me.. im waiting for the *ahem* part.. โ˜บ๏ธ
Angel500 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh Suresh jaha dekho wha kabab mein Hadi bana bheta rehta hai ..
 Anyways chapter was awesome
AMIKA14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

super hot aag laga di yaar waiting eagerly for next part

I am glad you liked it mitras๐Ÿ˜Š.I will update soon๐Ÿ˜‰
AMIKA14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveinshi

accha ye wala part hona chahiye tha show me.. lekin humare kabab me haddi dutt saab yuhi ghus jate hai har jagah! ๐Ÿ˜†

btw awesome update Amika!! and ofcourse u know me.. im waiting for the *ahem* part.. โ˜บ๏ธ

Haan na...Suresh Sir bina knock kiye hi andar ghuss gaye as if unka hi ghar hai...๐Ÿ˜†
I AM GLAD LOVENSHI YOU LIKED IT๐Ÿ˜ŠI will update soon
AMIKA14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel500

Yeh Suresh jaha dekho wha kabab mein Hadi bana bheta rehta hai ..

Anyways chapter was awesome

Exactly!!!kabhi call karke ya phir entry marke..suresh sir hamesha kabab mein hadi bante hai.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am glad you liked it.Will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Nimisha1111 thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Post soon!!!