Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I want he will be grey or negative .If he's positive means suraj has less ss. I don't want this. I don't like his interview. Too much hype
Media's give same hype to imli Devi ji 😡
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Krupy

All this paralel lead, central role irritates me a little but it's ok. I mean, Udaan production house never understand and accepted that for most off us and I belive for TV audience also, the leads were, are and always will be only Meejay. No offence to anyone, almost whole cast is doing wonderful job but who is the lead is I belive only on viewers to decide and show that. Which I think everyone did. If ph didn't accepted it then I surly can't expect from media and Keith to understand it. Well, media just like ph maybe will never change, but Keith will if he starts to expect or dream to much about his role in Udaan. I'm not saying anything to the actor, I don't know anything about him. Just saying facts.

This guy looks really handsome, looking forward to watch him be it positive or negative role.

Revenge worked with RV. I doubt the same will be with this gay. It will be repetetive. I in the first line wont be so much eager to watch the same thing with other face. If he is going to turn negative then there should be something serious happening between him and Sukor. Maybe some big loss because of Sukor, which will be actually provoked by Imli? If he is already negative... or grey... then it can easily mean he knows Suraj from Suraj's grey days.

He will add some urban feel in rural Udaan, which is in my opinion good. It will be like a fresh of new air which villagers badly need and it will be interesting for audience. It's always more interesting to watch something new. And the curiosity about how that new one will adjust or change everything from its core is always big question. Be it reality or fiction.

Why would Karan be connected with Saanvi? Only way is he kidnapping her but it's too much personal for a stranger or even for an old enemy. If Saanvi is kidnapped, CV's won't leave chance to show Imli doing it. It's more like her style. This man with his look only, doesn't seem like someone who will do something so dirty, so directly and so obviously.

I don't know absolutely anything about Namakaran but based on what you said... I think we shouldn't be worried. Our CVs already tried to do it last year with baby track when they gave too much ss to I*** and made KN crazy. They know that only divine love for Sukor made show to survive...

Now what I wanted to say about him... I so want this guy to turn out to be positive at the end even if he is going to be a little grey at the start. I really want one strong positive character with Sukor who will be with them in their bad times. Right now Sukor have whole village on their side. But with the way they think... Azaadganj can never see huge improvement. Neither Sukor will have strong support. This guy will have that urban touch, will be powerful and along with Sukor they really can do much in changing their lives. Besides that I don't know if Sukor ever had some strong character with them. It was always Sukor all alone on positive side who rocked the show. On negative side we had everything from amazing villian to good one and then to hmm Imli. Am I dreaming to much? Maybe. But after four years of Udaan I would really love to see powerful character with Sukor even if that means making all villagers against Sukor one more time. I'm kinda used to it from villagers and seeing their way of thinking it can be easier to explain then making whole new background story for just this one character.

agree with you 👍🏼
Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ruby it's not like girls were hurt by Suraj's behavior at the college. In fact they admitted to Sukor that they were only joking and making fun of Suraj later if I remember right. And at the end of the day nothing from what they have done was real marriage so anyone can become angry or hurt over that. If one of the girls was Karen's sister then reason for that joke was only she and even if he find about it after she died there is no point in being angry, wanting revenge when actually nothing really happened. 
Don't worry, the baby who falls asleep on listening only Suraj's voice, who chose her mommy's medal can only be Sukor's baby. There is no way baby can ever turn out to be someone else's. If Saanvi is not Sukor's baby then real Sukor baby is somewhere out there and Udaan will turn in typical TV show where leads live for finding their child which they won't find until child grows up then there will be hate between child and parents etc... it will never happen. Besides that how is it possible that Chakor and mother of Karen's baby gave a birth on the same place so babies can be swapped in short time?
If they didn't turned Udaan in typical TV show now and come on idea about psychological domination then why would they show something such as baby swapping? Wouldn't that distract whole story in one completely new way?
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the positivity Krupy.  You have made valid points.  It's just that it seems to good to be true that sukor are so happy. That's why I am over thinking perhaps.  Hope fully they come up with a good Plot for the upcoming story. 
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ruby yaarr
You are thinking extra extra extraordinary.  

I am subzero in this.. Only one point i have if its going to be about biological baby swap, then the main theme of maansik bandhuva will not be prime and as per udaan logic only deviji will have the supreme power to hurt sukorvi. 

Let that oberai be a rival or friend in business and happily live in the Mumbai oberai towers please 
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ha ha Ruby dear... Chillax!!!

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sumi you are a right too and your points make sense
Sorry friends for getting everyone worked up. I at times feel.i need to think and say less. 
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ruby never apologize for sharing your views. Your ideas enliven the discussion and when you share your doubts we're here to clear them or share them with you 😊
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ruby no sorry dear...true as mai says you make
It lively and we all love our forum as we all share our views and understand others perspectives...

Be your natural self buddy
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
From Ketaki latest IG story,it seems Karan is jewellery shop owner