Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think the best time to try new things is during IPL, all shows will lose viewers any way. The important thing is to get your act together and be ready after it ends to attract these unattached viewers coming back. It's still important to keep as many viewers as we can but there will always be potential for growth afterwards.

IMO Sukor equation isn't the important thing, what's important is clever and resourceful Chakor and to a lesser extent Suraj, the period between KC reunion and KN's death had very little to do with Sukor but was very successful.
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
On a lighter note,VJ will get a new bro in d form of Keith after Paras,Sehban,VikasπŸ˜›
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel keith is too Classy for Udaan..Whichever character the show had earlier, be it KN, Ajay, RV..All have a certain rural feel to their characters along with some inbuilt mannerisms..Don't know how far he would serve for the TRP..But on the other hand Im super duper happy that we need not put up with Jogan entirely..Her ss will be shared..πŸ˜ƒ
NK is ruined because of Juhi..For NK viewers she was their i*li..Also Karam Rajpal did a fab job as Vidyut..His character was stooped down to an obsessive lover which did not go well with the audience..πŸ˜• 

Even Im eagerly waiting for the TRPs this week..Im very much hoping a huge increase..Leap always brings curiosity..Audience would love a kid too..😊 But Im highly disappointed with the current promo..It is not so eye catchy, not even stating the shows current storyline..It looked like a last minute rush..Anyways, fingers crossed..😳

P.S : I would still enjoy Keith as I find him so damn hawwt β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by ndivyateja - 6 years ago
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Divya I am also excited for Keith entry,I want a bit urban touch to Udaan 😳
And yeah Keith is hawtπŸ˜‰
Edited by amrutha131 - 6 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm just happy the forum is alive today πŸ˜Š
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Divya bingo I to found the promo too plain. They should have added some twist to.it. I am.not looking forward to the trps as such,  in fact I dread them because the episodes last week we're to happy.  Udaan audience a not used to it. Let's hope for the best. 
Ruby7 thumbnail
Mesh I understand what you mean about trying things during I PL but they should clearly monitor the trps weekly and have a plan ready to implement if they loose to many viewers. Colors has risked ladoo revamp and bepnnaah launch towards ipl too.
Amru you are right. I am looking forward to their IG stories and updates as well as their ivs.  I saw the old pic you posted on IG with meera and Keith. Was that on love ka inteezar set?
Edited by Ruby7 - 6 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
I don't want them to show any twist regarding sanvi karan. That's my fear
i don't want them to show that the baby got swapped and sanvi is karans daughter not sukor. 
Edited by Ruby7 - 6 years ago
Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All this  paralel lead, central role irritates me a little but it's ok. I mean, Udaan production house never understand and accepted that for most off us and I belive for TV audience also, the leads were, are and always will be only Meejay. No offence to anyone, almost whole cast is doing wonderful job but who is the lead is I belive only on viewers to decide and show that. Which I think everyone did. If ph didn't accepted it then I surly can't expect from media and Keith to understand it. Well, media just like ph maybe will never change, but Keith will if he starts to expect or dream to much about his role in Udaan. I'm not saying anything to the actor, I don't know anything about him. Just saying facts.

This guy looks really handsome, looking forward to watch him be it positive or negative role. 

Revenge worked with RV. I doubt the same will be with this gay. It will be repetetive. I in the first line wont be so much eager to watch the same thing with other face. If he is going to turn negative then there should be something serious happening between him and Sukor. Maybe some big loss because of Sukor, which will be actually provoked by Imli? If he is already negative... or grey... then it can easily mean he knows Suraj from Suraj's grey days.

He will add some urban feel in rural Udaan, which is in my opinion good. It will be like a fresh of new air which villagers badly need and it will be interesting for audience. It's always more interesting to watch something new. And the curiosity about how that new one will adjust or change everything from its core is always big question. Be it reality or fiction.

Why would Karan be connected with Saanvi? Only way is he kidnapping her but it's too much personal for a stranger or even for an old enemy. If Saanvi is kidnapped, CV's won't leave chance to show Imli doing it. It's more like her style. This man with his look only, doesn't seem like someone who will do something so dirty, so directly and so obviously. 

I don't know absolutely anything about Namakaran but based on what you said... I think we shouldn't be worried.  Our CVs already tried to do it last year with baby track when they gave too much ss to I*** and made KN crazy. They know that only divine love for Sukor made show to survive... 

Now what I wanted to say about him... I so want this guy to turn out to be positive at the end even if he is going to be a little grey at the start. I really want one strong positive character with Sukor who will be with them in their bad times. Right now Sukor have whole village on their side. But with the way they think... Azaadganj can never see huge improvement.  Neither Sukor will have strong support. This guy will have that urban touch, will be powerful and along with Sukor they really can do much in changing their lives. Besides that I don't know if Sukor ever had some strong character with them. It was always Sukor all alone on positive side who rocked the show. On negative side we had everything from amazing villian to good one and then to hmm Imli. Am I dreaming to much? Maybe. But after four years of Udaan I would really love to see powerful character with Sukor even if that means making all villagers against Sukor one more time. I'm kinda used to it from villagers and seeing their way of thinking it can be easier to explain then making whole new background story for just this one character.
Ruby7 thumbnail
Krupy liked reading your views too. Meejay as sukor are the face of Udaan and the story has been about chakor from.day 1. I agree with you even i don't care if the ph or media try to stress that she is also part of the principal cast because at the end of the day, audience know who they watch the show for.i do think karan oberoi character can be promising if they try to show something different but I feel he will be linked to surajs past.  Remember the party and how girls mentioned that many tried to marry suraj when he used to get drunk. Maybe karan sister to can be one of them. She probably died later or turned mad. When karan saw sukor on TV recently he must have decided to meet him.
A positive character will be a welcome change though
I was just worried that they could show that sanvi got swapped at birth.  Karan can be sanvi biological dad. Hope they never take that sort of twist.  I love sukorvi