Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh ok... Thanks ammu...Even i saw her ig story...Didn't quite get it then...So thanks😊Edited by 77nikita - 6 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amrutha!
Interesting! so their first meeting was by chance.
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.indiatoday.in/television/celebrity/story/keith-sequiera-opens-up-on-his-secret-wedding-it-was-rochelle-s-idea-1204555-2018-04-04

Quoting important points

Tell us about your role in Udaan?

My role in Udaan is not a cameo but a proper established character. It will bring an interesting twist in the story. He is a powerful and strong-headed businessman. And, he is very charming. At the moment, I will come into Suraj and Chakor's lives under certain circumstances, which will push the story forward.

Udaan has been running for a long-time and the story seemed to be a little stretched. Have you watched the show?

I have watched few episodes of the show to get a hang of it. And, I think this is the reason why my character is being introduced, because they want to change the texture, storyline and everything. They are changing the play work. They want to bring some kind of freshness to the story.

Earlier it was very loud. With the introduction of my character, there will be drama but of a different kind. They must have thought something before introducing my character in the show.

Have you started shooting for the show? How has it been working with Meera Deosthale and Vijayendra Kumeria?

I have shot my entry sequence with the technical team. I have met Meera and Vijayendra but haven't yet shot with them. They are both nice and warm people and it should be fun working with them.

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
-Edited by Aslesha99 - 6 years ago
77nikita thumbnail
Oh god this guy seems to go on endlessly about his role in udaan... Look at his replies!!! Pretty irritating...I am not liking it...I mean his attitude...As if udaan was in doldrums and he has directly landed from the heavens to act as the ultimate saviour...Bull****
I hope the focus does not shift...I want to tell him that we are absolutely happy with our sukor and the freshness is never out when our meejay are around...so he better plant his feet firmly on the ground and keep his head on his shoulders😡
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amrutha

I never felt the show was loud or that the story was stretched, all tracks flowed smoothly from one to the other, all except baby track 2 had strong justifications. The stretching only started after Suraj regained his memory.

Udaan has a unique feel, makers should ensure this stays after changing the texture, we don't want it to turn into other typical shows.

I don't like how he keeps saying it's a long term role, plans can change based on TRPs and CVs whims, we all thought RV was here to stay.
Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on nikki dear...perfect...👍🏼 dis guy"s ivs r turning epic. .LOL...🤣 before making statements atleast he shud get facts cleared...he shud understand dat his entry is getting so much hype bcos UDAAN is one ELITE SHOW and our MEEJAY have contributed their life to bring it to dis height and as long Our SUKOR (MEEJAY )is der ...der will b not a moment of boring or lagging...and now i"m sure he will definitely make dat epic statement after sharing a bit screen space with meera...dat "mine and chakor"s chemistry is so widely applauded " like d one Inspector Ajay said...WAT A JOKE...HOPE D MAKERS REALLY KNOW WAT THEY R DOING...THERE SHUD BE NO COMPROMISE FOR OUR MEEJAY "S SCREEN SPACE...BCOS WE WATCH IT FOR DEM AND ONLY DEM...
77nikita thumbnail
Yes dear viji... Absolutely correct... Bang on... North South East west sukor were, are and will be the best!!!
All others can go to h***😡
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why are we taking Keith latest intv so seriously.? I personally think he is just very excited about his role and being part of such a successful show. He has never been part of a hit fiction show before. I don't think he is disrespecting the show or anyone else. At the end if the day trps will do the talking.  No way i feel his character can be a permenant one, I mean aditya ajay vivaan rv all made an exit when they weren't required. .let's see what his character will be and how he contributes. 
I personally I am happy and like divya said that Imli mam ss will be divided. 
Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes dear not a chance in front of our adories ...how can he rate our show when his last venture was a DUD and did not even complete six months..and he himself is going to help our show to get high trps🤣..I was Ok with his entry, and was willing to look forward but his ivs r hitting on d nerve...HOPE HE VERY WELL KNOW D POWER OF SUKOR FANDOM...WE R POLITE AND CORDIAL VERY WELLBEHAVED; BUT WEN IT COMES TO OUR MEEJAY ...SUKOR...WE WON'T GIVE DEM A CHANCE...GOD ...WE R BECOMING LIKE UR MEAN MACHINE NOW...SURAJ RAJVANSHI HAS DEFINITELY RUBBED ON US....