TC - Keith Sequeira to play the parallel lead in Udann - Page 4

Posted: 6 years ago
Liked reading everyone's views
At this stage I kind of think they could show him have a bitter past with suraj. Suraj won't know him maybe but he will. This guy will want to take some forms of revenge on him and will get into sukor good books. If sanvi gets kidnapped he may be rescuing her or he may kidnap her himself and trick sukor.  They will benefit more to the story if he is a negative character on the long run. They can add some mystery to his character.  He could be married too or have a kid. 

I just hope he isn't linked to sanvi in anyway.
Originally posted by Ruby7

Sumi I know we are experienced in watching bad and zero acting but I want them to utilise this new entry well so it benefits the story. If they change him negative later on he should be able to pull off the negative shades. Rv in banaras was better but later turned a clown with to many experiments. 

bang on Ruby👏👏
Naamkaran show ruined by bringing some unwanted character and that guy central to story and their trps not able to pick up then.
I hope these CVS learnt a lesson from that because that show is same  PH.

Already it's IPL season and new changes and not a good time for Uddan usually this period till Aug😕

Sorry for negative vibes guys.

This week trps gives us some clue about this track being accepted or not.

(Though I didn't liked Vikas Bhalla as RV ever but he was lucky charm to the show)

I'm not happy with new entry

Hopeful for the best.

Hmmm... So anyways we are back to square one with no idea as to whether he is going to be dark, grey, positive and with what connection to SUKOR!! Though I am certain that they need a negative character badly now if audience have to bear their favourite again...Btw she is killing people right and left!! Too much
Wait and watch is the mantra again...Oh god suspense is killing!

I so wish he acts well otherwise another HYAR would be intolerable
Rate 5 stars and comment😊 (Spandan article also)
MeeJay are not tagged in both but mention Udaan😊

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/44714-checkitout-the-first-look-of-keith-sequeira-from-udaan.htm
Originally posted by 77nikita

Hmmm... So anyways we are back to square one with no idea as to whether he is going to be dark, grey, positive and with what connection to SUKOR!! Though I am certain that they need a negative character badly now if audience have to bear their favourite again...Btw she is killing people right and left!! Too much
Wait and watch is the mantra again...Oh god suspense is killing!

I so wish he acts well otherwise another HYAR would be intolerable

Nikki

please stock your chill pills now... 😆
I don't think he'll have a bigger role than RV had. When a new negative character is introduced, the motives are very important in whether it's accepted by the viewers or not and that's why I think it's important to keep Imli, the viewers are already used to her, she's a safe choice.

I think as long as Sukor are not portrayed as victims all of the time and as long as they're shown to be fighting back and standing up against injustice everything will be fine.
Edited by meshmesh - 6 years ago
Bini the bananas track worked well for Udaan and after that they continued to build on. I think the sukor factor was the key there along with freshness and rv mystery. The memory loss track worked too but there also sukor factor was the highlight.  The current revamp does not have the sukor factor because all is to well.  
Nikita I will always say that they will never show Imli as solo villian. They never did and they never will. 

IMO NK's problem is that they removed all the established villains all at once and changed the theme of the show, so instead of fighting her grandmother to avenge her parents and get her rights, the story suddenly changed to revenge and obsessed lover and viewers didn't accept it.

Here the essence is the same, and if they include the abuse of power we could get back to the old theme. The bigger risk is the women empowerment angle but even this can be used effectively, viewers accepted the fight against domestic violence in Banaras. IMO this period is good for experimentation as long as CVs are quick in realizing the weaknesses and correcting them.

The current and most urgent issue is the slow pace,
Mesh by now we all know Imli will be kept on till the end no matter what happens in the show. It's a sad reality which some of us have accepted and moved on with. Some article said he won't be a cameo but i think trps will decide if he is kept on for long or not. If he has been given a good plot and will contribute to the story then It can work well too. It's just that the timing is bad because it can backfire and we all know it's always harder for shows to pick up again esp with old shows.  I want sukor factor back with some sort of differences in their opinions.  No separation or mu but some sort of difference..
never really followed nk much so won't comment but i do think that show never really did to well with the trps.