Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Quoting important points

Welcome Mr. Oberai  we always welcome anyone with open hands... we are very patient which is evident that we are putting through with ******

Tell us about your role in Udaan?

My role in Udaan is not a cameo but a proper established character. It will bring an interesting twist in the story. He is a powerful and strong-headed businessman. And, he is very charming. At the moment, I will come into Suraj and Chakor's lives under certain circumstances, which will push the story forward.

Thanks you are charming, appreciate your honesty as our dude is hawt.  so girls he is good and humble... 

Udaan has been running for a long-time and the story seemed to be a little stretched. Have you watched the show?

I have watched few episodes of the show to get a hang of it. And, I think this is the reason why my character is being introduced, because they want to change the texture, storyline and everything. They are changing the play work. They want to bring some kind of freshness to the story.  Yes he may come in with the urban character to uplift the rural cottage industry no problem... He has watched so he knows the USP and about the crazy sukorians too... 

Earlier it was very loud. With the introduction of my character, there will be drama but of a different kind. They must have thought something before introducing my character in the show.

May be he is hinting that the BTBs were very loud as in loud, shrieking and chilling may be he will be bit icy... its ok

Have you started shooting for the show? How has it been working with Meera Deosthale and Vijayendra Kumeria?

I have shot my entry sequence with the technical team. I have met Meera and Vijayendra but haven't yet shot with them. They are both nice and warm people and it should be fun working with them.

yes definitely you will be getting a good bro and sister as our sukor aka Meejay are awesome.

Chillax girls, even KN could not survive so just relax and we shall watch the drama... Hope he is that classy negative guy and I am 100% sure there will be no love bove and all... 

lets see how it goes...as he has seen the episodes already he will not pair with Deviji...😆😆

Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys I advice you all to not take all this interviews too heartedly. The fact is every actor when enters an established show will say the same Keith did. Sehban did said the same, Vikas said the same. It's the fact that new characters and entries are moving story forward and it's the fact that the role of this man will be important one. Sehban as Ajay had the same opportunity, he could have important role in the show and I'm not talking about love triangle, but the sad fact is in that time CV'S were too much concentrated in one character. Neither Ajay neither Sehban got their due just because of one person. Vikas had big role in Udaan. We can disscouse  about his character like it or dislike it but the fact is this character was moving the story forward and in my opinion in both Banaras and memory loss track. This guy will be the same. He will move story forward and he is most welcomed to do it. The other thing is how good will character and actor separately do it. We will discuss about it very soon.
Imo it's completely normal to be excited and to give this kind of responses. What I noticed from his answers is that he seems like very selfconfident person and I think that adds a little to our impression. And it can lead us in wrong direction. Give him a chance. If he starts to dream too much high... well we are fans of Udaan, we know what flight means when it comes to dreams... but we surely know how to make it crystal clear when dreams stop to be dreams and become something else.. we will point it out I'm sure but for now let's give him a chance. What say, can we do it?

It all depends in which way this loud and stretched was meant. Imo it was never like that but reading comment on social networks from people who knew how to say what they think without bashing I realised that in eyes of no-fan Udaan was really that. People didn't liked that some general thing in Udaan never changed like for example fact that villagers are always slaves, that Azaadganj never changed or improved, that some characters no matter what dialogues have or what do are always presented in one always same light. That is something that keeps changing ever since the leap and entry of this guy will add to that change. I don't belive Udaan will ever lose its charm, but changes in story, in teksture are needed to happen sooner or later and I think it's better if they happen before people lost interest or get bored with what they are watching.

Is he permanent character with central role, one of the leads. He can be permanent, he can have one of central roles, he can't be lead but I can't get bothered about this because as I said earlier that is something which is on audience to decide and audience already did it and doubt they will do it again, and after all even ph and whole team Udaan is not ready to accept that decision so what? I can't get irritated with a newbie to this show when I made peace with ph. As I said earlier can be permanent character with central role if actor pulls it right. Here I think comes Keith's self confidence that he can do it and will do it. If senior actors like Sai Ballal and Vikas Bhalla couldn't overpower cvs love for one and only I'm somewhere doubting this guy will be able to do it. But on the other side he is confident so I'm giving him a plus comparing him to others, maybe this confidence will make him stay long. Of course only if he will be good in his job, his character is well written and we all accept both character and actor.

One more thing... we can't expect Meejay ss to remain the same as previous and this week. They work hard but they have life too. And trp aunties will lost interest. This new entry won't reduce Meejay's usual and needed ss, especially if it's negative character. He will be there to reduce unwanted ss from we all know whom. There is absolutely no need to worry he will affect Meejay.
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@sumi very well said... We will forward your post to him😆😆 hope whatever remaining doubts he has will get cleared😉
@krupy... Well explained👏
sumsukor thumbnail

A tellyupdate news Not sure how far it is true but still a positive news so thought of sharing 

Are You Excited To Watch Keith Sequeira In Udaan?

Colors' Udaan will soon have a new entry. Handsome actor Keith Sequeira will be joining the show as a parallel lead. He was last seen as Prince Madhav Singh in Love Ka Hai Intezaar. He had won many fans by the Star Plus' show. In Udaan, Keith is playing a rich and influential guy, who would be positve and charming. His character would be meeting Chakor and Suraj in Mumbai. His entry will take the story forward. Chakor wants the people to break their mental bounds and live a free life by self-will. Chakor will get help by the new guy in their lives. He would be meeting Chakor and have an instant connection with her.

Chakor will be getting a good friend in him. Keith is all set to impress the viewers by his charismatic role. He will be seen in a modern look, as he plays a suave businessman. His character will bring big changes in the upcoming track, since Imli will be returning to trouble Suraj and Chakor. This new guy will be protecting Chakor from Imli's witted evil. Viewers can expect the story to unfold in an interesting way. Keith's entry will surely be a surprise for his fans. Are you excited to watch Keith Sequeira in Udaan? Let us know your opinion

Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He will be meeting Chakor and have instant reaction with her? He will protect Chakor from Imli? W*F where is Suraj in all this?

Guys I just read comments on Ketaki insta post and saw that people are saying they would love to see love triangle. And now I'm scared that maybe makers will listen to it... whoever is on insta and dont want triangle please comment so they don't do it...
Eatifi thumbnail
First time commenting in here...have gone through everyone's post.
I hope,that if entry of this new click works,then the cvs don't go for ending Suraj's character with death,and then pair up Chakor with Karan,to start an altogether new phase of Udaan. 

What is meant by that "instant connect with Chakor"?
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eatifi

First time commenting in here...have gone through everyone's post.

I hope,that if entry of this new click works,then the cvs don't go for ending Suraj's character with death,and then pair up Chakor with Karan,to start an altogether new phase of Udaan. 

What is meant by that "instant connect with Chakor"?

oh my god nooo wish i did not post this news here 😭😭

Rabbi not from you dear!!!

I will quite Udaan in a happy note from this weekend...

cant take anything against Sukor
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok guys, telly update is not a reliable source, they write wu of olvs and make up the rest.

About those wanting love triangles, a love triangle requires leads being separated which isn't the case and it failed miserably the last time. Also someone protecting Chakor won't go well with viewers, viewers like a strong Chakor.

I'm confident there is no danger of Sukor ending but there is a bigger danger of the show ending if makers don't start improving their story and pace.

I hope makers are wise enough not to blindly follow fans' demands, shows that change tracks for fans go downhill fast.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Ok guys, telly update is not a reliable source, they write wu of olvs and make up the rest.

About those wanting love triangles, a love triangle requires leads being separated which isn't the case and it failed miserably the last time. Also someone protecting Chakor won't go well with viewers, viewers like a strong Chakor.

I'm confident there is no danger of Sukor ending but there is a bigger danger of the show ending if makers don't start improving their story and pace.

I hope makers are wise enough not to blindly follow fans' demands, shows that change tracks for fans go downhill fast.

thanks Mai for the practical points!!!
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Guys kind of busy today but just glimpsed through the posts and was a little tensed ... What if they really have this crazy ideas of a triangle😡😡 i am sure it will not work... So I am not breaking my head over it
I hope they realise that it is too late in the sukor phase to have all this and more so they understand the power of fandom sukor have...

Anything totally different will spell doom