Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
His character name is Karan Oberoi๐Ÿ˜Ž
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He may be big business man who keen to expand his business to rural places so wish to start a company in Azadgunj.
Chakor and Sooraj might interested to bring him to village so that basti ladies get benefit and activities like  weaving silk or other craft work can done by these women.

But he may be has some hidden motives or some form of exploitation or Imli will have hand on these  which Chakor will realise later.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good one Bini... Even i feel so.
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Tellybuzz article says 'he will bring a breath of fresh air into Chakor and Suraj's lives.' So does that mean his character will be positive? 
And the Bollywoodlife article says 'a rich and a powerful guy who has core values'. A guy who has core values... that hints at positivity. 
Edited by BeeSandy - 6 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates
He looks good. I am just concerned about his acting.  Bad acting can be a huge turn off. 

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Thanks for the updates

He looks good. I am just concerned about his acting.  Bad acting can be a huge turn off. 

@ Bee Sandy thanks for the positive news.

@ Ruby I dont know about him  but we have put up with No acting na ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, We are bravehearts... so lets see him too.

binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nature of the character not disclosing means either negative or grey character.
Changes everything in positive or negative way ?

But why he  speaking  as  he is central character ?
How can a parallel lead can become a central character ?

Don't want the story to be centric to new random guy.
And they don't compromise SS for Imli.

Hopeful for a good track revolves around Sukor and Saanvi and Chakor's mission women empowerment.

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sumi I know we are experienced in watching bad and zero acting but I want them to utilise this new entry well so it benefits the story. If they change him negative later on he should be able to pull off the negative shades. Rv in banaras was better but later turned a clown with to many experiments. 
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He needs to sell his role, I took central character to mean that he'll be central to the twists, so IMO he'll eventually turn negative. I think he'll become Suraj's partner and then he'll try to take over his business. He may initially pretend to be impressed with Chakor's efforts and eager to join in, but later he'll reveal his true colors.

Being rich, powerful and positive is too good to be true, he'll at least be gray. Powerful in particular hints at corruption.