Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think they'll meet him in Mumbai but not sure about the context, he may be interested in Gauri's work, I don't think they'll repeat RV's backstory, i.e. helping Sukor and then turns out to be after one of them. It may be purely about business rivalry with no revenge angle.
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mesh yes he can show interest in Gauris work and that can lead to further rifts between chagan gauri. I have seen him LKI on sp and tbh I wasn't Impressed.  Maybe I have a change in opinion when i see him in Udaan
Hope they don't give him a complicated role
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Ammu!
Really loving this new leap it's getting more and more interesting day by day. I would prefer this new parallel lead to be negative we don't need another positive lead in the story. He can be shown as Imli's partner in crime to take revenge on Sukor or a new business rival. Imli doesn't have the screen presence or capacity to play a solo villain. In Udaan they have always shown villains in pairs may it be KN and Suraj, KN and Ragini, Vivaan and Ragini or RV and Imli so hoping he has been signed for a negative role. 

I don't want him to become Imli's third husband we all have seen what fate Imli's husband's meet. No other man should become a victim of Imli after Vivaan and RV. They can be shown as partners in crime to take revenge on Sukor but not husband and wife please.

I have seen Keith in Big Boss and also watched about half a episode of Love Ka Hai Intezaar but didn't like the show.
Hmmkw.wx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After KN & Ragini... I do not interest in any villains...only I want KN-Ragini back to the show if possible ranjana also should bring back
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Definitely he would play imli third husband that's why he enters in parallel lead becoz cv is loving madly her so they will do anything for her .. hope imli will not kill him .. as well  as now imli turned no 1 murderer .😡
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/keith-is-back-to-work-after-marriage/amp_articleshow/63581764.cms

Actor Keith Sequeira, who tied the knot on March 3 with Rochelle Maria Rao, is back to work. Last seen as a dapper prince on the TV show 'Love Ka Hai Intezaar', he is all set to join the cast of 'Udaan'. He says, "My character will be central to the storyline, along with the three main characters of the show. The concept seemed interesting, and the show talks about a lot of socially relevant issues. Entering a show midway has its challenges as the character needs to fit into the already established synergies on the show and you aren't starting with a clean slate. However, I also feel that since 'Udaan' is an established show, it's a huge perk because you know that from day one you will already have eyeballs.

Speaking about getting back to work soon after marriage, the actor says, "Well, I love my work and hence, it's never too early. In fact, both Rochelle and I were itching to get back to work and luckily, both of us have started working around the same time. I now have a reason to look forward to my evenings as I will come home to my family and spend some quality time with my wife!
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrutha131

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/keith-is-back-to-work-after-marriage/amp_articleshow/63581764.cms

Actor Keith Sequeira, who tied the knot on March 3 with Rochelle Maria Rao, is back to work. Last seen as a dapper prince on the TV show 'Love Ka Hai Intezaar', he is all set to join the cast of 'Udaan'. He says, "My character will be central to the storyline, along with the three main characters of the show. The concept seemed interesting, and the show talks about a lot of socially relevant issues. Entering a show midway has its challenges as the character needs to fit into the already established synergies on the show and you aren't starting with a clean slate. However, I also feel that since 'Udaan' is an established show, it's a huge perk because you know that from day one you will already have eyeballs.

Speaking about getting back to work soon after marriage, the actor says, "Well, I love my work and hence, it's never too early. In fact, both Rochelle and I were itching to get back to work and luckily, both of us have started working around the same time. I now have a reason to look forward to my evenings as I will come home to my family and spend some quality time with my wife!

@ Bold - Three main characters of the show! I still can't digest that Imli is one of them. And some of us thought she was a side character! 
Positive or negative, I hope his character isn't paired opposite her. 
Edited by BeeSandy - 6 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amrutha

So it's confirmed. Just saw Ketaki's IG post, he'll be introduced in Mumbai.

I hope they don't go with obsessed lover plot, I hate those.
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meshmesh

Thanks Amrutha

Hey mesh even i am dreading that... That will be ridiculous though ... They have already seen it not working with ajay...

Hope they have learnt a lesson
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meshmesh

Thanks Amrutha

Mai

I am sure they will not go that way as SuKor will be together with Saanvi and they are now concentrating on women empowerment.  

sukor has just come to that level and such thought will be highly stupid and ridiculous and any third angle after the baby that too will be a mockery... they had already burnt their fingers with Ajay. so no.

he may bring trouble as a industry tycoon who buys from small vendors something like the FMCGs.