Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Kabir's Diary || Thread 2|| UPDATED 17/5 PG 29

Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

I am talking about THIS! Read the previous updates here! πŸ˜†

#676 : A cold blooded prank : Scroll down. 

#694 : welcome, Mr.PAIN-IN-THE-ASS : Page5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4972545?pn=5 

#702: To my brightest colour, My Nisha. : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4972545?pn=8 

#708 : Gloom : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4972545?pn=13 
#709 : even a situation, when i didn't know what to do : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4972545?pn=14 

Edited by -DrunkenMonk- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A cold blooded prank. 

Things were growing between us. We were developing a strength in each other. For me, I knew it was love, and maybe, for her, it was the same. I don't know, why we were doing this. We felt deprived of our control. It would either be her, or me, losing their control for the day, and doing something, that would bring us closer. No, we did not do anything, that a husband and a wife would do, in their bedrooms, but yeah, we kissed, several times. It was just getting harder for me, and I don't know about her. 

We have become so comfortable with each other, that we wouldn't mind, changing clothes in the same room, without a wrong thought passing through the minds. Right now, we were in a relationship, that was between that of best friends and husband and wife. Things were strange. I had felt her lips on mine, many times, when I was asleep. I felt good, but bad, at times, that she could've done this openly. After all, we were married, but I came to a conclusion that she needed time to open up this much. We were going to the office together, as usual. She made me leave the gym, and join her in her daily fitness routines. But yeah, working out with her, was surprisingly good, and also, I would get more time to spend with her. Also, I was able to supress my desires for her, by doing so. Working out helps a lot.

Things were doing good, until she found a pack of protection in my drawer in the morning. She was completely pissed off after seeing it there. I promise, that I did not purposely keep it there, but she feels that I did it on purpose, and that I wanted to get closer to her. That I had lust for her and what not. It really hurt hearing those things from her mouth, but then it was my fault, I had kept the pack there. But I never bought them. I SERIOUSLY NEVER BOUGHT THEM. It was a cold blooded prank of my best friend, who couldn't come to my wedding, and hence, he parcelled me this yesterday, and I had to hide it in my drawer, and unluckily, Nisha, who never touches my cupboard, touched by cupboard in search of something, and I had completely forgotten about the thing that I had in it, and then, I got framed wrongfully.

I tried talking to Nisha many a times, but she was hell angry with me. I didn't know what and how to explain to her. I didn't want to make a wrong image of my best friend in her eyes. He wasn't a wrong guy, but a bit idiotic, sometimes. She even left for office without telling me, and came back home too. I was so worried. When I came back home, she was sleeping on the couch, and not on the bed. She distrusted me so much!

I woke her up, and simply said sorry, though she wasn't ready to listen. But then, I told her the truth, I told her about the prank of my bestfriend, and then also that, I yearned to be close to her, that, I yearned to love her without any hindrances, and also that, how I was getting out of my own control, but also, that I will never ever touch her without her permission. I also told her how much I loved her. She was maybe satisfied by what I said. She stood up, smiled a bit, and went back to the bed to sleep. This was enough. I was happy that I told her my feelings already, and she did not reject them, this time. 

Edited by -DrunkenMonk- - 6 years ago
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Baba... Its fantastic... I have always loved kabir's pov more than nisha's. And this one is a marvel 
This content was originally posted by: mansi_as18

Baba... Its fantastic... I have always loved kabir's pov more than nisha's. And this one is a marvel 

Thankooo πŸ˜³
Even i kabir's pov more than nisha's! πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dost toh kameene hote hi hai. It's just boys things what Kabir's bf had done. But everything was alright at end of the day that's nice. 
Btw awesome update πŸ‘
This content was originally posted by: Anmol333

Dost toh kameene hote hi hai. It's just boys things what Kabir's bf had done. But everything was alright at end of the day that's nice. 

Btw awesome update πŸ‘

Thank you behenπŸ˜†
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
PKP2 ki yaad agai prank se 🀣
Bechara Kabir, Phass gaya
Koi na beta, thoda antezaar kar shyaad protection ki zaroorat hi na pade... πŸ˜›
Kal ke Dil dukhne wale update ke baad this was a good compensation Baba but please Unn logon ko bhi Sabak seekhana... 😑 Edited by Niyati_T - 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Niyati_T

PKP2 ki yaad agai prank se 🀣
Bechara Kabir, Phass gaya
Koi na beta, thoda antezaar kar shyaad protection ki zaroorat hi na pade... πŸ˜›
Kal ke Dil dukhne wale update ke baad this was a good compensation Baba but please Unn logon ko bhi Sabak seekhana... 😑

Thankooo niyuuu πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Haan sabak sikhaungi na main...dont worry! πŸ˜†
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow ek aur update ... 
Awesome one 
Kqbir nd nisha coming closer to each other ... 
But that prank it was hilarious ... 
My Emojis are nit working to smjh jana :p
And keep updating ... 

This content was originally posted by: poornima_15

Wow ek aur update ... 

Awesome one 
Kqbir nd nisha coming closer to each other ... 
But that prank it was hilarious ... 
My Emojis are nit working to smjh jana :p
And keep updating ... 

Thankoo poornima πŸ˜³
I will continue soon! And kabirs diary k updates jaldi jaldi milengeπŸ˜†