Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I Am Not Connected To Chunky Pandey, Says Nephew Ahaan

ajaajaa thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I Am Not Connected To Chunky Pandey, Says Nephew Ahaan

Ahaan Panday is known to most of us as Chunky Pandey's nephew who is an Instagram star, thanks to his shirtless pictures. But it looks like Ahaan is not happy with that identity.

Ahaan was live on Instagram earlier today and interacted with fans and gave them a quick peep into his life. While answering questions from the fans, the 19-year-old was at his candid best.

ahaan pandey nephew of chunky pandey
Image Source: twitter/ahaanpanday

Ahaan has acted in few short films, which he made along with his friends and the lad made his runway debut at designer Nandita Mahtani's fashion show in Mumbai recently.

The youngster, whose circle includes other star kids like Aryan Khan and Alia Furniturewala, flashed his abs and shared fitness tips during the live chat.

Ahaan talked about his future plans of studying cinema and becoming an actor. He openly admitted to being in a relationship and dropped a few hints about a secret project too.

While he answered all of these probing questions without any hesitation, Ahaan was ticked off when asked about his connection with chacha Chunkey Pandey.

Ahaan burst out and said: It's funny that my surname is Panday but I'm nowhere connected to him. My dad is Aloke Sharad Panday and that's the only Panday connection I have. I have established myself in the B-town through my popularity.

Image Source: coludfront

We think, Ahaan's statement is rather self-contradictory. His father Aloke Sharad Panday, who is better known by his nickname Chikky Panday is indeed Chunky's brother. And for a teenager who is yet to make his mark, the statement reeks of arrogance. 

After all Chunky is a beloved '90s star who enjoys tremendous goodwill in Bollywood. Despite the fact that his stardom has faded, no one will ever ask, Chunky Pandey who? And the same cannot be said of Ahaan, yet.

Is there a family rift we do not know of or is Ahaan simply trying to carve an independent identity? 

We hope he answers our questions in his next post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lets admit it. We all do this with some embarrassing rishtedaar.  πŸ˜†
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so now he is an outsider like ranveer ? πŸ˜†
ajaajaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Khaleesi_

so now he is an outsider like ranveer ? πŸ˜†

exactly what i was thinking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ye toh Ranveer se ek kadam aage nikla   πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh Shanoo ne sikhaya hai yeh khud Ranveer ko copy karte karte character mein doob gaya ?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Finally instead of next SRK we have the next Ranveer.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shahrukh ka beta is totally looking like Shahrukh in that picture 😲
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Taking a leaf outta ranveer's book . Debut se pehle hi justifications start ho gaya . πŸ˜†
Tell me why does he tags along with his cousin sis so much ? Bro- sis jodi promotes themselves all the time . -.-
Also how did he get to be at cover of two or three magazines if not for contacts ?
His mom hangs out with BW people all the time . -___-

It's irritating to see how these people tries to paint themselves as outsiders . Nothing wrong to be a person with connections , just admit and get over it . Let your talent talk . Edited by MrsChandlerBing - 6 years ago
Fortuitous thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BebaakBegum-

Shahrukh ka beta is totally looking like Shahrukh in that picture 😲

Yeah...a constipated version with no charm. πŸ˜†