Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 5 years ago
i am upto that rape part only
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

have you guys not been watching?😆

No i stopped watching way back. Aiman's perfect makeup in such unusual (unflattering) circumstances of Meeru's life put me off the show. The makers or whoever the concerned departments are, do not take such things seriously. Little do they know how important and crucial are these so called small points. 
ALAS!! How do i miss such detailing in our dramas...last prime example was Zindagi Gulzar hai. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

but its like that in every show
i just hope the pace gets better after this incident because the show wasnt moving
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

not every show. like for example in Ab Dekh Khuda Kia Karta Hai .. Sanam Ch. sported a simple look from the beginning  to the end of this drama.. which made it easy to relate to her character. 

i just hope the pace gets better after this incident because the show wasnt moving

all the best . After that horrifying scene I got scared of this show..
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Yes, i like the dresses these twins wear in every drama 😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No yar. And i agree with Awida, still there are some shows (now i remember Kubra khan in Sang-e-marmar, her get-up and makeup too was according to the demand of character). But since i do not watch alot of shows so i think i don't know. And i think i am the only one who gets so much bothered about it :(( I just cant... Actresses these days are not loyal (to this particular work/field - in the sense that they do not want to play a character perfect enough to kinda immortalize it) and not confident enough to have less makeup on screen despite of being naturally beautiful.
Looking at my state (😆) my mother is suggesting me to watch all the 80's and 90's shows. Dhoop kinaray, Dhuwan, Bandhan, ABC etc etc. I am gonna watch them all.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 5 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
@OPC . I find actresses focus on the perfect look irritating. It takes off from the character, specially when it is supposed to be of a poor girl, or in emotional scenes. 
I too fail to relate to characters. like in Deedan ..first I couldn't feel for Sanam. but now I cry everytime I watch her in qaid. ðŸ˜­

Watching old dramas is a good idea. I loved Doop Kinarey.