Baandhi (HUMTV) Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt, Yasir Hussain

Posted: 6 years ago
This show is coming soon..
the star cast is yet to be revealed

its a MOOMAL PRODUCTION

Edited by ISano - 5 years ago
Oh i thought ismein bhi omair rana hai πŸ˜† ( dont mind haan just pulling yr leg cause i like yr fangurling πŸ˜† )
i swear agar yeh baat sach hui.. i will die..

ab maine kuch ni kaha u said itlol but yes after zun mureed omair rana has jo waada kia and 2 other shows too.. which they havent revealed and moomal production are loving omair rana these days

i requested them to bring omair and bilal in one serial again

they said they note tht down and will look into it
Bandi is servant/maid right? How do you get so much of information πŸ˜† By the way you are a cool person to talk to even if someone says negative things about your fav, you dont mind it all. 
Bilal and Omair together will be good where they are not pitted against each other πŸ˜† 

bandi mean hostage..
well sometimes it gets over the top i lost my cold on khasara thread πŸ˜† that was also coz i had bad headache since i woke up in the morning.. no pain killer was helping..

actually the thing is i searched for moomal productions and thts where the baandi information came up..

Moomal production se DM hota reta hai insta par.. they even wanted to invite me on zun mureed set to meet Omair Rana since im a huge fan

but i cant go as i live in denmark and waise bhi omair rana se to contact hota hi rehta hai facebook messenger par..

Originally posted by RecklessDemon

Bandi is servant/maid right? How do you get so much of informationπŸ˜†By the way you are a cool person to talk to even if someone says negative things about your fav, you dont mind it all.
Bilal and Omair together will be good where they are not pitted against each otherπŸ˜†
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
Originally posted by _Sano_

bandi mean hostage..
well sometimes it gets over the top i lost my cold on khasara thread πŸ˜† that was also coz i had bad headache since i woke up in the morning.. no pain killer was helping..

actually the thing is i searched for moomal productions and thts where the baandi information came up..

Moomal production se DM hota reta hai insta par.. they even wanted to invite me on zun mureed set to meet Omair Rana since im a huge fan

but i can go as i live in denmark and waise bhi omair rana se to contact hota hi rehta hai facebook messenger par..

oh wow lucky fan. He sounds like a chilled person. Did you give him feedback personally on Qurban. What sort of Khichdi was that where we all felt constipated after taking it πŸ˜† How did you grab his attention. 

im just a simple fan.. and no i didnt give him feedback on last episode as i already had wrote on his picture tht why does his charcters end with sad note..

but i dont like being to frankly warna he will think im a stalker

actually it all started with he DMed me first on insta after watching my video which i mixed with his theater play and sangemarmar..

i was a bit surprised as tht time i was slowly becoming turning his fan..

then there was a time in jan 2016 when I wrote something on sonia's pic which she deleted..and dmed me telling me that she deleted my comment as it was giving away the story..

and a moment later omair rana asked me how i knew about the story..
i couldnt lie and told him who told me.. πŸ˜†
he even asked me to delete the pictures which i got from upcoming track and said i can upload it once its aired..

phir he asked me to send him my email as he wanted to share a video with me.. it was the blooper video where he hit sonia with his shoe.. and told me that i can do whatever I want with it.. πŸ˜†

i even sent him ramazan video which his team couldnt find on net he just knew i will have it in my storage so i share tht

then he asked to share some pictures from his on air serials
orungreza qurban and mujhay jeenay do..

i think i sent him around 50 pics.. and they made a facebook banner with it.. recently i made pictures for him.. which was almost explaining his characters..

i mean itna humble kaisa koi ho sakta hai.. and u know his wife is following me.. πŸ˜† Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
there has already been a negative drama with this title before...i am so sick of these
oh wow! you are a star Sano πŸ˜† His wife follows you. 😲 But its good you encourage them with your posts and edits. They are artists and it must be heartening for them to see your dedication. Nevertheless, he is a good actor with attractive personality and as far as I could see he is doing great in tv.

Sorry it was not related to the topic but I couldn't help wondering and asked where do you get all this information about new shows! Thank you for explaining πŸ˜ƒ Do let us know if Bilal signs something new πŸ˜›
Its perfectly alright
Hehehe