Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
According to me Sarah is much better and polished actor than both the expressionless twins.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

ainee i agree about sarah...she is just a pretty face! but i like her pairing with agha :D

i am happy about ayesha quitting too...she used to irritate me 😆 but i dont want sarah to quit

Minal is def better than aiman...aiman is expressionless but minal emotes flawlessly and is so versatile
in fact some people can only tell the diff between these two twins because of the acting 😆 but i would still be happy if aiman does come back...she still has a lot to experiment in her career
she has been always doing the same roles :(
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Indianboy69

According to me Sarah is much better and polished actor than both the expressionless twins.

Totally agree. ðŸ˜Š
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

ainee i agree about sarah...she is just a pretty face! but i like her pairing with agha :D

i am happy about ayesha quitting too...she used to irritate me 😆 but i dont want sarah to quit

Minal is def better than aiman...aiman is expressionless but minal emotes flawlessly and is so versatile
in fact some people can only tell the diff between these two twins because of the acting 😆 but i would still be happy if aiman does come back...she still has a lot to experiment in her career
she has been always doing the same roles :(

Actually i think i am the only one who has seen so less of Agha and absolutely nothing of Sami Khan. Like i have never ever watched a show of Sami and one or two of Agha. I remember watching Sarah in dil-e-muzatar and then Baila poor ki dayan and i can't remember anything else. So may be i can't say much about her acting, but whatever i saw wasn't convincing. 

Coming to Aiman, i don't find her expressionless, i think she is natural and cries very nicely ðŸ˜† Like she is talented and looks good she just needs to do something different, as you said. While Minal has such a serene personality on screen. She talks and i want her to keep talking :P Flawless is the right word yes. And seriously, again, i think its me only who doesn't find them identical twins. Minal clearly has more sharp features and has a different face cut. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

At one point i found them identical too but now they look so diff after losing weight...i think Minal also did something to her face

when was Sarah in DeM? i thought her first show was bari aapa
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

At one point i found them identical too but now they look so diff after losing weight...i think Minal also did something to her face

when was Sarah in DeM? i thought her first show was bari aapa

I think she means Alvida.😊 
OnepoundChic thumbnail

@Awida Thank you ðŸ˜†

YES MS. HINNA i meant Alwida  😛 Both the shows had same lead pair so i kinda mixed. 

K yar, please answer this query below. Copying from the other thread. 

Ok guys OFF TOPIC, but can anyone explain me if Hum awards and Hum style awards are two different award shows? 

I finally watched this one today. In the title it says Hum Style Awards but in the video the host announces it to be as Hum Awards 2018 (also it is written in the bg after the national anthem). So what awards are these exactly? And in what show Farhan and Iqra performed on Dil chori saada and goreya nu dafa kro. I wanted to see their performance. 
Edited by OnepoundChic - 5 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

ainee they are 2 diff award shows
OnepoundChic thumbnail

ainee they are 2 diff award shows

K but where did Farhan and Iqra performed? All the uploaders on youtube have such confusing titles. 
Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

K but where did Farhan and Iqra performed? All the uploaders on youtube have such confusing titles. 

Style.

Hum Awards was the controversial one during elections. Farhan didn't attend that one.